显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-06-30   

2002年3月中国科学院博士研究生入学考试试题(参考答案)

2002年3月中国科学院博士研究生入学考试试题 l +'F_a  
参考答案 dU_;2#3m  
听力文本  |yKud  
PART Ⅰ LISTENING COMPREHENSION (15 minutes, 15 points) pK}=*y~$  
Section A (1 point each) IRW^ok.'b!  
Directions: In this section, you will hear nine short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The question will be spoken only once. Choose the best answer from the four choices given by marking the corresponding letter with a single bar across the square brackets on your Machine-scoring Answer Sheet. t Rm+?  
1. W: Do you think your car will be ready today? j}f[W [2  
M: I don't know. They had to order a part from the factory. Can you pick me up tomorrow if it isn't? ]s_8A`vm  
Q: What did the man want? ZVih=Y-w  
2. W: This room has no ventilation, and I'm allergic to smoke. DHw<%Z-J  
M: Would you like me to put this out? H:QhrL+7_  
Q: What did the man volunteer to do? $_Nf-:D*  
3. W: Hi, Ray, are you going straight home after school today? nh.32q]  
M: No, I have a class until one o'clock, and after that I'm going to spend a couple of hours at the library before going home. ' cIEc1y  
Q: What can we learn from this conversation? FX}Gt=  
4. M: I'm so glad you were able to come to our housewarming. 5,)vJ,fs  
W: You really have a lovely place. Will you show me around? 4aUiXyr*2  
Q: What did the woman want? %*}Y6tl'|  
5. M: Mary, have you finished studying yet? .; Q:p*  
W: Not yet. I still have to review two more chapters of anthropology. uLR<FpM  
M: How about going for a walk? There's a small park right nearby. l'[A? %L%{  
W: Sorry, but I really have to go back to work. g>JLDQdc  
Q: What does the man want? j5$GFi\kB  
6. W: I thought Paul might be able to help me figure out this computer program. I/6)3 su%  
M: Paul is about the last person I'd ask if I were you. $IQw=w7 p  
Q: What does the man imply about Paul? <0P5 o|  
7. M: Today, I'm interviewing nine-year-old Alex about her feelings on how people can help save the environment. So, Alex, how can we save the environment? }UwO<#  
W: By saving water. sD;M !K_  
M: Well, how can we do that? \ 0W!4D  
W: By not using too much water when we wash dishes, take a bath, and when we do other things like watering the plants outside. c9"r6j2m5  
M: Oh, I think I can do that. What else? aB~S?.l  
W: When drinking or eating something outside, you should keep the garbage until you find a trashcan to put it in because littering makes our planet dirty. ]=pR  
Q: What is the topic of this interview? u\yVR$pQ  
8. W: Well, that was a very interesting tour of your operation but I'm exhausted. I don't know how you work in this heat. ]6r;}1c  
M: No, nor do I. I'm afraid we've been having a few problems with the air-conditioning. Diana! Can you bring some chilled orange juice please! =FP0\cQ.  
W: Oh, thank you very much, I need that. >$WQxbwM(  
Q: What can we learn from the conversation? 4 <dcB @v  
9. M: I'm looking forward to the day when your software products are advertised not only in print media but also in television. v=@TWEE  
W: Television? That sounds awfully expensive. Do you really think we can run that type of campaign? hj%ye~|~  
M: No, not right away, but it will be my job to make your company grow so you will want to use more expensive media. But for now, here are two advertisements I created for you. i:]*P  
Q: How does the company currently advertise its products?  {^a36i  
\JEXX4%  
Section B (1 point each) t_^X$pL  
Directions: In this section, you will hear two short passages. At the end of each passage, there will be three questions. Both the passage and the questions will be read to you only once. After each question, there will be a pause. During the pause, you must choose the best answer from the four choices given by marking the corresponding letter with a single bar across the square brackets on your Machine-scoring Answer Sheet. Hmt^h(*/2  
Passage 1 1RcSTg  
For centuries, Kyoto has been the cultural center of Japan, but few associate it with high tech. What is the connection? It's a town that has always valued tradition and innovation. Amazingly, it's always been able to merge these two seemingly conflicting aspects. In its glory days during the Heian Period(194-1185 AD), Kyoto readily adopted Chinese influences to create a new economy, new technologies, and even a new form of government. Kyoto was the capital for 1,200 years and home to the Emperor and his court. Since there was much demand for fine crafts, Kyoto attracted the best craftsman and technicians in the country. They came here to create wonderful ceramics, lacquer ware, silk textiles, and fine art. So, for hundreds of years, Kyoto was the center of innovation, and business flourished as a result. A year after the Meiji Restoration in 1868, the Emperor was moves to Tokyo by the new government, and much of the local industry followed him there. Until then, Osaka had handled all the commerce, while Kyoto served as the center of imperial power and business. All of a sudden, it has hosted its prominence. So, in the late 19th century, the new Tokyo government began directing aid to Kyoto to help it build new industry. As a result, Kyoto became the first city in Japan to build an electric power generator, a sewer system, and other modern infrastructure. While the rest of the country remained backward, Kyoto became very European. P262Q&.}d  
Questions: v{zMO:3  
10. According to the speaker, what is amazing about Kyoto? X|f7K  
11. What can be said of Kyoto in the late 19th century? e}/Lk5q!  
12. What can we infer from the passage? klg25#t  
!U9|x\BqJ2  
Passage 2 v\16RD  
Students often complain that they have bad memories. In the past, I have always commented that students, no matter what their age, do not have bad habits. They do not have regular study habits. They do not use the language whenever they have the opportunity. They do not make a continuous effort to think in the language. They fail to repeat earlier material at planned intervals. A lot of this is true, but the reasons for poor memory in language learning may be much more complex. It is not always the fault of the student. @AHm!9?o  
A lot of the time, the reason for poor recall may lie in teaching methods which from the very beginning give too much emphasis to translation and reading. The criticism I would make here is that translation and reading are applications of language. They require conscious effort. But we are not conscious of our own language, of the mental process of using it. We use it effortlessly. So why should we operate in the conscious mind when we first approach a second language? Surely, that will be slow and laborious. It asks too much of our working memory which, because it is so limited, will fail us. At that point, the student complains of a bad memory. But be is wrong. He is in fact suffering from bad teaching and/or learning methods. 9{k97D/  
It you ask a student to translate a sentence, he must operate a lot of the time in his own language. If he does not understand a word, he will go to his dictionary and look it up. This is a useful thing to do if you are translating, but a completely useless process for learning a second language, for the simple reason that his strong first language will interfere with and suppress the weaker second. In actually, anything of the weaker language is ever remembered from the process of translation. The same criticism applies to word lists that contain both first and second languages, and to books which interweave the two languages. Again, the student complains he can hardly recall anything. And once again, the problem lies not in himself, but in inappropriate “conscious” learning methods. )'17r82a  
Questions: N{ Z  H  
13. What did the speaker comment the past when he heard his students complain about their bad memories? AjcX  N  
14. What does the speaker suggest about language learning? m(RXJORI  
15. Which word, according to the speaker, can describe the process of language use? z%MW!x  
(THIS IS THE END OF LISTENING COMREHENSION) {!6/x9>  
Ya>oCr}K  
试题详解 2 rw%H  
第一部分 听力理解 eP*lI<NQ1  
1.B 2. D 3. D 4. A 5. B 6. C 7. B 8. A 9. C10. D 11. B 12. C 13. B 14. A 15. D Y<1QY?1sd  
JJ;[,  
第二部分结构与词汇 d>;&9;)H  
A节 ;};wq&b#  
16. D 这里的意思是“只能……,没有其他选择”。四个选项中,alternative有“选择”的意思,因此是正确答案。authority权威性,决定权;time时间;chance机会。 lY|Jr{+Ln  
17. B brim意为“充满……”、“……满得快要溢出”,此处符合题意。teem with也是“充满”,但一般与数量有关,不与由抽象名词连用。come with“以……出现”;look with“以……方式去看”。 }*.0N;;C  
18. A “老人和年轻人只有一点不同”, 一个是future before him,一个是future behind him。因此,空白处的形容词的意义应该与glorious(光明的)相近,即splendid,意为“辉煌的”。imminent将要发生的;uproarious喧嚣的,令人捧腹大笑的;conspicuous显著的,令人注目的。 xX*H7#  
19根据上下文,应该是“在需要的时候或万不得已的时候”,所以用in case of 表示“假如,万一”。for fear of生怕,以免;within reach of 在可及范围之内;by means of用,依靠。 fP. F`V_Y  
20. C rouse引起,唤起,恰好符合题意。reflect反射,考虑;retain保留,维持;radiate发光,射出。 [2"<W! p  
21“把火拧小到煨炖饭菜的那个点”。因此应用turn down“关小”。turn off 关掉;turn over翻转;turn up开大。 :'#TCDlOb  
22write off为固定词组,“(把欠债、账)取消或一笔勾销”;put aside存蓄,留下;shrink from畏缩;come over(从远处)来到,都不符合句意。 UnI 48Y  
23or通常用来连接两个并列的供选择的成分。原句后面讲“through an entrusted representative”(通过可信赖的代表),那么与此相对的应当是in person,即“亲自,人”。in depth深入;in secret秘密地;in excess超过。 $O9^SB  
24空白处后面的“being open to all kinks of art”应当视作对空白处词的进一步解释。accommodating友好的,愿意给予合作的;gratifying使满足;predominating占主导地位;excelling超过的。只有D的意思符合。 !9Aaj<yxm  
25“在有些国家,小学一年级之前有幼儿园的学前教育”。故选precedes,表示“先于……”lead领导,指引;forward递送,转寄;advance提前。 sB;@>NY  
26“沙漠植物根据其对抗干旱的能力为两类”。fail into 就表示“分为…种类”;break down毁掉,制服,压倒;differ in不同;refer to指,谈到,参照。 [9 S s# ~  
27dwarf使用形见绌;diminish减少,缩小;drown(噪音)掩盖;devastate毁灭破坏。因此C是正确答案。 =bEda]  
28constructive积极的,建设性的,即“这种批评不是建设性的或助于改进的”。productive产出的;descriptive描述的;relative有关。 w@N  
29in the course of在……的过程中;in case of万一; cause原因,事业;chase 追赶,不用于in the...of 结构中。所以D为正确答案。 ByCnD  
30根据上下文,应当选concede,意思是“让步”。recede后退,撤销;precede在……前,先于;intercede仲裁,说情。 . 'Y]R3\M+  
31overt公然的,明显的;ample充足的,丰富的;episodic插话式的,短暂的;ultimate最终的,主要的,只有overt最合题意。 ^f# F I&  
32“无论是在工作还是日常生活中,对于不同的价值观念和期待的__________都会使个体很紧张。”应当选exposure“暴露,置身于”。disclosure揭发,泄漏;transaction处理,执行;recreation消遣,娱乐。 ,o)d3g-&g  
33in turn转而,又做同样的事;in step逐步地;in practice实际上,在实践中;in haste匆忙地,草率地。根据句意应当选B。 um9_ru~  
34keep company with someone 表示“与某人为伴、交往”。keep friends with与某人保持友关系,不如keep company with意义确切;acquaintance常用于make somebody's acquaintance结构中,意为“初次结识某人”。 {&"N%;`Q  
35at the mercy of “任……摆布,在……前毫无办法”符合句意。in lieu of替代;by courtesy of在……的允许下;for the price of 不是固定用法。 qUly\b 47  
(V4 ~`i4V  
B节 .A6(D$ O k  
36改为fairly修饰副词的词应该还是副词,因此fair应该成fairly。 J~#;<e{\"  
37改为to do with, have nothing to do with(something)是习惯用法,意为“和……无关”。 >nzdnF_&zW  
38改为is本句主语是a large collection,应视为单数,所以谓语动词应当用is。39改为that定语从句修饰much,而不是life。但much是不定代词,不定代词做先行词时,引导词须用that, 而不用which。 E9~Ghx.   
40改为making tend to是谓语动词,所以后面应用making 引导的部分做状语。 K_dOq68_  
41改为ever-increasing现在分词通常用来表示主动,而过去分词则表示被动。population与increase间是主动关系所以应改为ever-increasing。 o865 (<p  
42改为when subjected to(be)subject to的逻辑主语是drivers,他们“受到不文明行为的侮辱时”就很难不去报复,所以在此as应该改为when。 M)U{7c$c7  
43改为in heavy demand习惯上用(be)in demand,而不是at demand来表示“需要”。 -|E!e.^7:  
44. C 改为in a bid in a bid to do something是习惯用法,意为“企图、打算去做……”。 [7[0^ad  
45改为to amendment后面的介词应当用to表示“对……的修改”。 L'F <ev  
46. B 其前出现了change,故选changes。incidents事件;results结果;effects效果。 Hla0 5N' 4  
47play roles“扮演角色”。take roles“起……作用”,不如play roles的意思贴切。B和D明显不对。所以C为正确答案。 ^Vpq$'!  
48工作和家庭是妇女同时要兼顾的,因此应为并列关系要用while。by通过、依靠;hence和thus都表示结果,为因果关系的连接词。 b#X^=n2  
49此处填的词要与后面的“haven for all family members”意思相同。只home才可称为家庭成同的避风港。garden(花园)、arena(竞技场)和paradise(伊甸园)都不行。 ?mwD*LN3o  
50妇女们感到“strain”却又同时感到“enjoy”所以表达的是转折关系,应用even thought。nevertheless表示的是句际间的转折,而even though表示的是句内分句间的转折。所以B为正确答案。 Z?\2F%  
51rewards“回报”,既可以指物质上的,也可以指精神上的。profits“利润”,强调金钱、物质的获取;privileges“特权、优越条件”;incomes“收入”,也是金钱上的。选A最全面最符合上下文。 ~$~5qwl  
52general一般的,大众化;acceptable可以接受的;popular受欢迎的,得民心的;apparent容易注意到的。此处选apparent与第三句话的obvious一词相呼应。 53as此处是“作为”的意思。即“男人正在放弃作为家庭供养者的主要责任”。 54section(整体结构的)一部分;constituent(组成)成分;domain某方面;point时刻或者(空间的)点。从下文出现的emotional domain, emotional side可以得出选项C为正确答案。 Nqu>6^-z0  
55. B 前后文都出现了expectations推知此处选用expected最为恰当。encouraged(被)鼓励;advised(被)建议;predicted(被)预言。 e d<n9R  
56这里是要说尤其要满足妻子的感情需要,妻子是与其他家庭成员相比在情感需要方面是更重要的。所以此处用especially。 lBaR  
57此处要表达的意思是“最近几十年关于婚姻是如何变化的研究表明了夫妻关系中情感方面逐渐增加的重要性。”所以应该选how。 ~c&bH]cj  
58necessary(必要的)放在此,表示“对维持和巩固婚姻和其他类型的家庭关系来说所必须的‘情感投入’”。所以D最符合句意。 m@^1JlH  
59前半句谈到婚姻双方的相互依存,后半句谈到双方相互照顾,共同进步,可见前后句的意义是一致的,故排除unless, although和because。where作为关系副词引导非限定关系从句,起进一步说明的作用。 yxH ( c  
60根据前一句中提到的男女双方都希望有个靠双方共同努力维持的婚姻,可以推知“男方和女方的角色变得越来越相似了”,因此C为正确答案。 ] wtb-PC  
<WcR,d  
Passage 1 q}]XYys  
61. A 第一段说,创造了可口可乐的人并非亚特兰大本地人,但是在他的葬礼那一天,镇上所有商店都象征性地停业了。所以正确答案是A(他深受亚特兰大的尊敬)。 [Nk3|u`h  
62由so exceptional a nose that he could audit the composition of a batch of syrup merely by sniffling it可知C(有敏锐的嗅觉)是正确答案。 5=Di<!a;  
63本题问为什么1886年对于Pemberton来说很特殊。由文中的Pemberton unveiled a syrup that the called Coca-Cola可知正确答案是B(他发明了一种赢利的产品)。 ( vca&wI!  
64本题问对French Wine Coca配方所做的一点修改是什么。由had thrown in some extract of cola nut and a few other oils可知正确答案是D(加了一些可乐果汁)。 65本题问做可口可乐最初是做什么用的。由Pemberton looked upon his mixture less as a refreshment than as a headache cure, especially for people whose headache could be traced to over-indulgence可知正确答案是C(缓解宿醉)。 Nd;K u6  
66最后一段讲了一个故事,叙述可口可乐如何偶然诞生。所以正确答案是D(一个偶然的事件使可口可乐诞生)。 ia MUsa{  
/K(o]J0F  
Passage 2 + ~>Aj  
67本题问第一段就大众报纸说了些什么。由It did not necessarily follow that all the penny papers would be superior in their handling of the news and opinion functions可知正确答案是D(它旨在取悦于大众)。 |6$p;Aar  
68第二段说:大众报纸早期的内容往往是非常刺激的。人情味的故事压倒了重要的新闻,犯罪与性故事往往描写得很细致。所以正确答案是B(提供适合大众口味的故事)。 #* KNPh  
69第二段说大众报纸仍然保留了大众化的写作风格和新闻报道式,但它变成了一种能提供重要信息的、受人尊敬的出版物。所以正确答案是A(改善了其内容)。 dUQ DO o  
70全文都是在讲newspapers,第二段最后一句:一旦第一份成功的大众报纸指明了成功的道路,后来的ventures就可以在开拓者已达到的较高的新闻报道起点上参与竞争。所以C(报纸)正确 D}mjN=Y  
71文章的最后说这四家报纸都成了著名的报纸,所以正确答案是D。 C<P%CG&;  
72本文先介绍大众报纸的特点,接着介绍大众报纸的早期状况和以后的发展。因此正确答案是C(美国媒体轰动效应的历史)。 7:2WgL o  
4 XAQVq5  
Passage 3 vMm1Z5S/  
73本文主要介绍了Amerika在计算机网络里写作,举例介绍了他所创作的Grammatron的特点。由此可推论,正确答案是B(Mark Amerika是怎样创作Grammatron的)。 Vb= Mg  
74因为Virginia Woolf所说的作家不是那种写计算机网络小说的作家。后者的创作需要的条件要多得多而不仅仅是个房间。所以正确答案是D(“自己的房间”远远不能满足一个在计算机网络中创作的作家的需要)。 RR]CW  
75文章说Grammatron的1 000多个文本画面含有超文本的好多文章。要进入下一个画面,只须双击,但每一个超文本都是一个陷阱的门,它把你带到故事发展的另一条路上去。所以正确答案是A(提供故事发展的各种潜在可能)。 !s&NT @ S  
76文中说在成书的4年里,电脑软件的每一进步都成为一个可能的故事线索。(因此)Mark Amerika说:“我有点依赖电脑业……”。所以正确答案是C。 !Y[lQXv  
77文中说网络的令人兴奋之处是,读者可以增加声音、随机连接、三维模型和动画。根据此描述,正确答案是B。A,C,D在原文未提到。 +>r/0b  
78根据最后一段中Amerika的话“我告诉他们不要只是陷入情节”,正确答案是A。 SF>c\eTtx  
cj1cZ-  
Passage 4 b4QI)z  
79. D 本题问文章的开头讲述了什么事情。第一讲述了两个十岁的男孩谋杀了一个两岁的小男孩。所以正确答案是D。 `a2n:F  
80根据after spending eight years in juvenile facilities可推论正确答案是A(他们一直被当作少年犯)。 o*o/q],C9-  
81第二段讲到英国法制面临的困境是如何将两个臭名远扬的渣子重新融入社会……法官裁决,由于两个年轻人在释放后处于非常危险的境地,他们 需要得到前所未有的保护。因此正确答案是B(释放后为社会所抛弃)。 ; ShJ i  
82第二段中说所有英国媒体将被禁止发布有关他们下落或政府给他们建立新身份的任何信息。他们的照片或有关他们的现在的长相也将被禁止出示。所以正确答案是C(被防止认出是杀人犯)。 H kQ) n3  
83本题问根据本文,如果Jon Venables或Robert Thompson是个美国少年犯将会如何。第三段说:在美国,对少年犯比英国更加严厉,这样的做法是难以想像的。过去的几十年里,美国趋势是允许公开关于未成年犯罪的信息。美国比英国更重视新闻自由。所以正确答案是D(毫无疑问,在美国会受到广泛的公众注意)。 (G[ *|6m  
84最后一段首句:即使在英国,这种命令也是超乎寻常的。之后说了人们对判决的争议。所以正确答案是A(由于没有先例,所以很有争议)。 {qN 5MsY  
6x%h6<#xh*  
Passage 5 ,&R/4 :I  
85本题问硅谷的雇主们推动电子健康项目的目的是什么。由hope that online visits will mean employees won't have to skip work to tend to minor ailments or to follow up on chronic conditions.可知正确答案是C。 86文中说道并非所有的医生都支持该项目,且在线看病还不能完全替代医院看病。其是否能达到预期目的也有待观察,所以正确答案是D(仍然处于实验阶段)。 87第四段最后一句告诉我们:在线看病只提供了一条介于给门诊护士打电话和去诊所看病之间的狭窄的服务范围。所以正确答案是B(诊所的门诊护士)。 @*6 C=LL  
88从第二段中很容易看出医生们不愿无偿在线看病,所以正确答案是A。 WjlZ6g2i  
89由Healinx's Smart Symptom Wizard “questions patients and turns answers into a succinct message可知正确答案是C(简短地归纳病人的病情)。 a+%6B_|\  
90最后一段表明这个试验项目的目的是决定在线看病是否会提高工人的生产力,以至能够抵消服务的成本。所以正确答案是B(他们可以有效地替代医院看病)。 ybY]e; v*O  
M)2VcDy  
Wisdom is required both in appreciating great artistic works and in understanding great scientific concepts. But, neither process can be furthered without the involvement of feelings. One's wisdom can hardly find new ways out in the absence of his emotions, and conversely, his emotions can hardly get into some perfect state with no aid of his wisdom. Art and science are, in effect, the two sides of a coin. They are both rooted in the most sublime of human activities, pursuing the profundity, the universality, they eternity and the ultimate significance of things.  b)e *$)  
y9>ZwYN  
第六部分 写作 s=0BMPDgm  
With China's entry into WTO, she is facing a lot of chances and challenges. As far as talents are concerned, China is being plunged into an international competition for talents, especially for higher-level talents. In order to adapt to this new situation, China must do something, among other things, to reform her graduate education system. In my opinion, reform of graduate education system must be carried out in the following aspects. Fist of all, the government should adjust its policies and provide favorable living and working conditions to attract famous experts and professionals to teach in the universities, Secondly, universities should adjust their curriculum to give priority to cultivation of students' overall intellectual ability. They should take effective measures to direct their educational goal from exam-oriented education to education for all round development. Finally, students as individuals should pay more attention to the learning of all kinds of knowledge to meet the needs of society. In a word, it is high time that we reformed the graduate education system. If we fail to make changes in the graduate education system, we may lag behind in the international competition.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com