主题 : 考博英语阅读技巧讲解
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-07-28   

考博英语阅读技巧讲解

阅读技巧讲解 Y0OVzp9 b  
wa9{Q}wSa  
1 阅读的基本方法技巧 Y wM;G g3  
从考试角度考虑,阅读理解的关键要抓两点:一是准确无误,二是答题迅速。因此阅读需要解决的一个根本问题就是如何在有限的时间内高效率地完成阅读题。换言之,怎样才能做的又好又快——这就少不了快速阅读的方法技巧。常见的快读方法有计时阅读(Timed Reading)、略读(Skimming)、寻读(Scanning)、意群阅读(Sense Group Reading) 等。我们在此向大家一一介绍这些方法技巧。 "Zicac@N  
1) 计时阅读 T\HP5&  
计时阅读是提高阅读速度最有效的方法之一。其具体的方法是:先记下起读时间(starting time),阅读完毕记,读完时间(finishing time),即可计算出本次阅读速度。 LYiz:cQh  
例: 4VL]v9  
In the first year or so of Web business, most of the action has revolved around efforts to tap the consumer market. More recently, as the Web proved to be more than a fashion, companies have started to buy and sell products and services with one another. Such business-to-business sales make sense because businesspeople typically know what product they're looking for. q} R"  
Nonetheless, many companies still hesitate to use the Web because of doubts about its reliability. "Businesses need to feel they can trust the pathway between them and the supplier,' says senior analyst Blane Erwin of Forrester Research. Some companies are limiting the risk by conducting online transactions only with established business partners who are given access to the company's private Intranet. DU4Prjb'  
Another major shift in the model for Internet commerce concerns the technology available for marketing. Until recently, Internet marketing activities have focused on strategies to "pull customers into sites. In the past year, however, software companies have developed tools that allow companies to "push" information directly out to consumers, transmitting marketing messages directly to targeted customers. Most notably, the PointCast Network uses a screen saver to deliver a continually updated stream of news and advertisements to subscribers' computer monitors. Subscribers can customize the information they want to receive and proceed directly to a company's Web site. Companies such as Virtual Vineyards are already starting to use similar technologies to push messages to customers about special sales, product offerings, or other events. But push technology has earned the contempt of many Web users. Online culture thinks highly of the notion that the information flowing onto the screen comes there by specific request. Once commercial promotion begins to fill the screen uninvited, the distinction between the Web and television fades. That’s a prospect that horrifies Net purists. `Tf<w+H  
But it is hardly inevitable that companies on the Web will need lo resort to push strategies to make money. The examples of Virtual Vineyards, Amazon, corn, and other pioneers show that a Web site selling the right kind of products with the right mix of interactivity, hospitality, and security will attract online customers. And the cost of computing power continues to free fall, which is a good sign for any enterprise selling up shop in silicon. People looking back 5 or 10 years from now may well wonder why so few companies took the online plunge. 6{I5 23g  
1. We learn from the beginning of the text that Web business ]pA}h. R#-  
[A] has been striving to expand its market. Ts:pk  
[B] intended to follow a fanciful fashion. kR-5Ra W  
[C] tried but in vain to control the market. ex2*oqAdX  
[D] has been booming for one year or so. }F R yG%  
2. Speaking of the online technology available for marketing, the author implies that _zO,VL  
[A] the technology is popular with many Web users. }%rz"kB  
[B] businesses have faith in the reliability of online transactions. h^0!I TL^  
[C] there is a radical change in strategy. vi>V6IC4v  
[D] it is accessible limitedly to established partners. #6JCm!s  
3. In the view of Net purists, {ByT,92  
[A] there should be no marketing messages in online culture. Z)(C7,Xu  
[B] money making should be given priority to on the Web. *Mqg_} 0Y  
[C] the Web should he able to function as the television set. cj<j *(ZZ  
[D] there should be no online commercial information without requests. 'u.`!w '|L  
4. We learn from the last paragraph that S?=2GY  
[A] pushing information on the Web is essential to Internet commerce. { lLUZM  
[B] interactivity, hospitality and security are important to online customers. fr\ UX}o  
[C] leading companies began to take the online plunge decades ago. !/$BXUrd  
[D] setting up shops in silicon is independent of the cost of computing power. ,[^P  
5. The purpose of the author in writing the text is to =N n0)l  
[A] urge active participation in online business. g!%csf  
[B] elaborate on various marketing strategies. :h3 Gk;u  
[C] compare web business with traditional commerce. 7z6yn= B  
[D] illustrate the transition from the pull to push strategy. 82V xk  
参考答案:1. A 2. C   3. D   4. B   5. A c-avX  
全文正文为395个词,5个问题239个词,总共634词。按每分钟60个词的速度,限时在10分钟内完成阅读,再加上5分钟选择答案的时间,总共15分钟完成此题。 ^QV;[ha,o  
要是限时不能完成怎么办?不要延长时间。无论如何,需要养成快速阅读的习惯。可考虑适当降低阅读材料的难度,从四级阅读题开始训练,以后逐渐加大阅读的难度。这样坚持一段时间,速度也就随之上去了。 W~Mj6c~S"  
由于快速阅读时精力高度集中,因此阅读时间不宜太长,一次两三篇就行了。因为时间一长容易产生疲劳,精力分散,起不到强化训练的作用。每次练习后应及时总结,发现问题随手记下。这样长期坚持下去,必能收到明显的效果。 jvm "7)h  
;mo}$^49*  
2) 略读法 P5vMy'1X  
略读又称浏览或掠读,就是迅速地阅读,以求抓住文章的梗概。略读的目的是为获得大意或者总体印象而进行阅读。略读作为一种快速阅读技巧对我们来说并不陌生。这就像我们看报纸时,几版、十几版的页面不可能一字不漏地往下看,只能用最快的速度找出主题,略掉一些无关紧要的细节或与主题不甚相干的部分,知道其中的大概内容即可。这种方法要求我们不要把眼睛盯在具体的每个单词上,而是要看篇章中的主题句或者是从篇章的结构着手,利用自己的推理能力,对文章的信息进行分析,从而归纳总结出主题。善于略读的人会有选择地阅读,跳过一些无关的句子、段落甚至是整页的内容,掠读自己感兴趣的东西。训练有素的略读者(skimmer)的阅读速度可以达到每分钟1000个词以上。略读的关键在于一个“略”字,注意力应该集中在大意,而不是细节上。试以下文为例: E( *$wD  
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. These passions, like great winds, have blown me here and there. BbiBtU  
I have sought love, first because it brings ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what at last I have found. Z)7 {e"5d  
With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux. ZwF_hm=/[  
Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberated in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a hated burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer. Q:kpaMA1P  
This has been my life, I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me. /5r[M=_ihr  
使用略读法,我们的目光只去捕捉以下关键的字眼: 0/(YH  
第一段:Three passions,. . . , have governed my life: (l)the longing for love, (2)the search for knowledge, (3) unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind; {q8V  
第二段:I have sought love because (l) it brings ecstasy… ; (2) it relieves loneliness…; (3) I have seen…. the vision of the heaven; l=EIbh  
第三段:With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to (l) understand …; (2) to know why the stars shine…. And I have tried to apprehend …. } "y{d@  
第四段:Love and knowledge…led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. …I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer. KY"W{D9ib  
第五段:This has been my life, …and would gladly live it again. +5);"71  
这样一来,大大减轻了阅读的负担,一篇近300词的文章,阅读其中的100个词就能概括全部的内容。略读归纳起来也就两句话:去粗取精,不失要点。 &g@?{5FP  
NY1olnI  
3) 寻读法 <r 3F*S=  
所谓“寻读”,就是通过目光扫视,以最快的速度从一篇文章中披沙拣金,迅速寻找出你所期望得到的某一具体情况、数据等。以日常生活为例。假如你要买一台价格适中、性能良好的计算机,你可浏览有关计算机广告。各种广告林林总总,品牌不同、功能各异、价格不等。你便可先从价格上考虑,通过寻读,找出几个你准备买的型号,然后从性能、信誉上进行比较,最选中你想买的那一台。同理,寻读法也常见于阅读考试的细节题中。这种方法的特点是有的放矢,为我所用。譬如根据提问查找某一人名、地名,某一件事发生的年月或其他类似的情况。阅读理解的细节题要是寻读技巧利用得当,往往会省时省事,答案迅速而准确。  O,xU+j~)  
4) 意群阅读法 se$GE:hC1Q  
所谓“意群”也即是有意义的语法结构(英语称作sense groups),通常为词组、短语。顾名思义,“意群阅读法”也就是按词组、短语在文中的组合意义整体阅读,而不是单个的词汇阅读。我们知道,词是语句的基本组成单位,意群是语句的基本构成单元。单个词并无多大意义,只有组合起来,在上下文关系中形成特殊的意群,才能获得特殊的、确定的意义。以前面“寻读”中的一句为例:Straitfold, says Friedman, takes pride in its independent voice,我们要是按9个单词汇一个个地读作Straitfold, says, Friedman, takes, pride, in, its, independent, voice,不但速度慢,而且形不成一个完整的意思。与此相反,要是我们将其分为4个意群来读:Straitfold, / says Friedman,/ takes pride in /its independent voice/,阅读效率就高多了。 <(@m913|  
由此可见,意群阅读是提高阅读效率、把握文章整体的关键。因此,我们在阅读文章的时候,目光不应当停留在每个单词上,而应当放在中心词上,把目光集中在意群的中心,从一个意群中心词到另一个意群中心词,这样的意群整体扫描是提高阅读速度的行之有效之法。 "2qp-'^[c  
汉语常常用“一目十行”来形容某人读书速度快。英语的阅读训练有素者同样能达到这一境界。但对于一般的普通读者来说,能做到“一目数词”也相当不错了——这大大超出了大纲所规定的每分钟60个词的阅读速度。我们发现,阅读速度慢的人的阅读模式类似小学低年级学生读课本,看一个字读一个字,然后再想这个字的意思。这样的阅读方法眼睛再快也跟不上国家对研究生要求的速度。因此,要提高阅读速度,就得根除逐字阅读的坏习惯。而按意群阅读,既能提高目光的效率,又有利于整体思维,连词成句。 `<Zp!Hl(j  
下面读者不妨自己做这样一个比较,先按逐字阅读的习惯方法阅读以下段落,然后再用意群阅读法阅读下面同一段落,看看共花多少时间。 { b+!0[  
Many small cultural groups/live in places/far away from modern cities. /Some of these tribes have never had/any communication/outside of their small geographical areas. /When they do contact/the outside world,/their lives usually change. /Learning how to change/without losing the best/of their own cultures/is a problem for them. /How can primitive cultures/learn to live/in a technological world?/How can they do this/Without becoming lost? (75词, 18个意群) bv$)^  
显而易见,采用“意群阅读法”能一眼同时看到三个词或五个词,甚至更多的词。这样就大大节省了阅读的时间,起到事半功倍的作用。 +~02j1Jx  
= ?T'@C  
2.如何识别信号词?  [Fr.ik  
2. 1什么是信号词? M_UhFY='  
所谓“信号词”(Signal Words) 是指一些在阅读中起着信号提示的词语。这些词语预示着将要读到的内容与上下文存在什么样的关系,或具有什么样的逻辑意思。因为我们知道,文章的句子不是无序地排列,而是按照一定关系,有目的、有规律地组织起来的。注意信号词能使我们了解作者的思路,理顺该句与上下文之间的逻辑关系,从而提高阅读理解的效率和准确率。请看下面这一段落: i>q]U:U  
In that mill, I learned the process of making paper. First, the logs are put in the shredder. Then, they are cut into small chips and mixed with water and acid. Next, they are heated and crushed to a heavy pulp to be cleaned. It is also chemically bleached to whiten it. After this, it is passed through rollers to flatten it. Then, sheets of wet paper are produced. Finally, the water is removed from the sheets which are pressed, dried and refined until the finished paper is produced. {o5E#<)  
作者通过表示先后顺序的信号词first, then, next, after this, then 和finally, 有条不紊地描述出造纸工艺的整个过程。 !lL21C6g+  
-5d8j<,  
2. 2信号词的类别 zn>*^h0B  
信号词可以归纳为下面几种: 0D:J d6\  
l)表示递进的信号词:  g5X+iV  
after all, also, again, and then, as well as, further more, additionally, in addition, in other words, moreover, to repeat等; ;wgm 'jr  
2)预示有相同或类似内容的信号词: z)yxz:E  
and, also, moreover, further, likewise, in addition, besides, similarly, as well as, the same as等; Qy5\qW'  
3)预示有不同或相反内容出现的信号词: nXk<DlTws  
but, however, while, whereas, on the other hand, on the contrary, as apposed to, to the opposite, otherwise等; VL&E2^*E  
4)表示因果关系的信号词: xhj A!\DS  
as, for, since, because, as a result, consequently, thus, so, therefore, for this reason, so that, thereby等; u0#q) L8  
5)表示条件性的信号词: q A#!3<  
if, in case, assuming that, on condition that, on the supposition that, provided that等; eB<R@a|?S  
6) 表示总结性内容的信号词: =MRg  
in short, in a word, in brief, briefly, in conclusion, as a result, in sum, to sum up, by and large, to conclude等; 9]Uvy|  
7) 表示先后关系顺序的信号词: P[?~KNS:/  
before, after, another, first, next, then, last, finally, afterwards, later on, since then, eventually, in the end, at last等; ) #9/vIQ  
8) 表示解释、举例说明关系的信号词: Elh: %dr Q  
for example, for instance, such as, to illustrate, evidently, obviously, in other words, that is to say, the same as等; Y)g7 E"  
9) 表示目的的信号词: \ :1M M  
in order to, in order that, so that, so as to, for the purpose that等。 iO,0Sb <y  
&M*&oi (  
3.如何猜测不认识的词语? QROe+:  
3. 1. 利用上下文确定词义 E@7";&\-8  
通过上下文来猜测词意是阅读考试中最常用的重要手段之一,联系上下文可以帮助我们理解句子,确定词义。下面我们通过一些实例来简要说明如何通过上下文来确定词义。 uw&GXOzew9  
例1:He is successful as a businessman because of his dynamic personality. He seems to have unlimited energy. .&T JSIx$  
例2:Sociology is the term used to describe the scientific study of human society. @]Aul9.h  
例3:A first-year college or university student is commonly a 'freshman', and ‘sophomore’, 'junior’ and 'senior' des¬ignate the second—third—and fourth—year student. c&e?_@} |  
例4:The tired soldiers trudged through knee-deep mud for hours before they found a dry place to sleep. ~ 61O  
例5:When it comes to manufactured goods there is actually more diversity in this country than Europe has ever known. The variety of goods carried by our stores is the first thing that impresses any visitor from abroad. ^g$k4  
下面我们联系上下文,试确定以下各句中斜体字的含义。 L/1?PM  
1)    The woman and the children were skilful in boats too, but there were usually several of them in a large boat called umiak. k 9R_27F  
2)    The doctor said that if a person ate even one leaf of the hemlock plant, he would die, because the plant is a deadly poison. Bi ]`e_(}  
3)    Although dogs and cats often have large families, rabbits are famous for the size of their litters, which sometimes number more than twelve bunnies at one time. 68kxw1xY  
4)    Mark became hysterical when his basketball team won, and he did not calm down for several days. Ultx|qU  
5)    With mud from head to toe, flowers still clutched in his hand, John looked so ludicrous that we couldn’t help laughing. <=/v%VXPm  
6)    A bee collects nectar not in its own stomach but in a kind of shopping bag (called the honey sac) similar to the one ants have. G0^WQQ4  
7)    Several generations ago, the world seemed to run in an or¬derly way. Now, however, everything is in a state of tur¬moil. #9,!IW]l  
8)    After the first time someone tried to rob him, the banker be¬came flustered easily, and in his confusion he would make many careless errors. @`t)ly#N  
9)    Jane was intrigued by the behavior of animals; she could sit for hours observing a bird making a nest or an ant carrying a leaf. o) `zb?  
10)    Some chimps are very independent and appear to be the superior members of a group; others seem to be ruled by the leaders and are quite submissive. d7g/s'ZHt6  
3. 2. 利用构词法确定词义 l[.*X  
例1:Many cancers have been arrested with the use of chemotherapy. : CV!:sUm  
例2:They overestimate the interviewee’s ability and asked turn many difficult questions. 36s[hg  
例3:The murderer had developed a poison which could not be tasted or smelled when mixed with food. Because it was imperceptible, he was able to murder a number of people without being caught. c (O+s/  
例4: Social science is that branch of intellectual enquiry which seeks to study humans and their endeavors in the same reasoned, orderly, systematic, and dispassioned manner that natural scientists use for the study of natural phenomena. (03第62题) ..X efNbl  
3. 3. 利用语法知识确定词义 v(3nBZHv_!  
在很多情况下,各种语法知识可以帮助我们来判断词性、词义。 GrGgR7eC#P  
例1:This set of books is for children. The first book of the sequence, which is one of the most popular series of children’s stories, is a group of stories about the inhabitants of a village. wO@b=1j  
例2:For their fishing and hunting the men used a kayak, a small boat for one person. N{IY \/;\  
例3:A solar eclipse—when the moon passes between the Earth and the sun—in an unusual and interesting phenomenon that occurs rarely. &THM]3:  
例4:Ventilation, as we know, is a system or means of providing fresh air. It plays a very important part in the field of engineering. z%Ywjfn'  
例5:The modern age of medicine began with the stethoscope, an instrument for listening to a patient’s heartbeat and breathing. J*F-tRuEw  
3. 4. 根据同义、反义关系确定词义 s03 DL  
阅读中,特别是要注意表示反意的信号词:in contrast, on the other hand, rather than, however, yet, although, while, unlike, but, whereas, as opposed to等,利用这些同义、反义关系,可以帮助我们确定词义。 [Qa0uM#SU  
例1:My sister Mane is an optimist, while her boyfriend is one who is always gloomy and expects the worst to happen. (pm]U7  
例2:Mother was tall, fat, and middle aged. The principal of the school was an older woman, almost as plump as Mother, and much shorter. F=kD/GCB  
例3:Sally liked to concoct all sorts of stories, but her mother always knew when she was lying. S])YU?e  
例4:A gorilla always makes me think of the word aloof—not friendly, of distance from others. 12])``9  
3. 5 利用逻辑推理和常识确定词义 udX4SBq-pC  
有时候,逻辑推理和自身的生活经验及普通常识能帮助我们确定词义。 c5>&~^~>Tx  
例1:Fishes live in water and have fins which help them to swim. Most fishes have slimy skins covered with scales, but in fishes such as eels the scales are very small and can hardly be seen. KOv ar0  
例2:Not wanting to disturb the sleeping kitten, I gingerly lifted her from the box and put her on a blanket near the heater. 0PE $n  
例3:A mercury thermometer is made of a glass tube with a bulb at one end. k ~lj:7g~  
例4:Most troubles can be avoided, but death and taxes are in¬evitable. ]^Z7w`=%5  
 N c F  
4阅读应试的基本方法步骤 )/PvaL  
建议使用以下几个步骤: zh2$U dZ|M  
第一步:浏览问题,有的放矢 yc8FEn!)&  
浏览题目,揣测出题者出此题的目的并侧重阅读短文相关部分。由于对所问问题及文章主旨都已有所了解,在阅读时自然会知道哪些地方得细读哪些地方可一带而过甚至跳过不读。所有问题都是根据文章内容提出的,基本反应并覆盖了文章内容的主干。先阅读问题再阅读全文可以做到“成竹在胸”。注:要将关键词标注,以利于找寻答案。 E)o/C(g  
第二步:略读短文 把握方向       X0^gj>GI|  
用尽量短的时间扫视短文每段的第一句和最后一段的最后一句。因为各段的主题句往往在句首,而文章的最后一句很可能是概括总结。略读的目的是掌握短文的主旨大意,做到对全文的内容心中大致有数,有一个思考的方向。        s$YKdtR  
第三步:分析判断 确定答案 E&}r"rbI  
当文章内容涉及常识或你所熟悉的知识范畴时,请注意:考题考的是你的阅读理解能力而不是你对某种知识的掌握程度,因此选择答案绝对不能脱离文章内容或作者观点,单凭自己的主观判断解决问题。这种方法的优点是:可在较短的时间内有针对性地阅读并解决问题,事半功倍。缺点是有时可能会遗漏关键细节,从而产生理解偏差答错题。 [4]lAxrRF  
另外,在阅读过程中,不妨在自己认为比较重要的某些句子或词语(主题句,关键词)下面划线,标上符号,这样有助于突出重点,活跃思维,同时也便于阅读,节省时间,使阅读更加积极。并且对于记忆力稍差的考生而言,记住几个重要句子和信息要比记住全文容易得多了。所以,我们建议对阅读文章中的主要句子和关键词标出记号并重点阅读。 Kg=TPNf"$  
9Gfm?.O5  
X?z5IL;rt  
考题类型介绍: 1GN>,Lb: o  
}]>[FW  
阅读理解考题可分为5类:1. 主旨题;2. 细节题;3. 词汇题;4. 推断题;5.态度题。其中细节题所占比例最大,其次为推断题、主旨题、词汇题和态度题。不同的题型应采用不同的阅读方法技巧和解题思路。 m <IPi <  
QbP W_)N  
1) 主旨题  g2L  
这类考题旨在考查考生对文章主旨大意的理解和概括归纳能力。考题中往往出现下列词汇:subject, topic, theme, title, main idea, purpose等等,这类考题的设问特点可以大致归纳为以下几个方面: 5Qd |R  
1.    就文章的写作目的,或人物或事件提问; x=Qy{eIe  
2.    就文章的标题提问; ~mOGNf?f  
3.    就全文或某段的中心思想或主题提问。 -Cd4yWkO  
这类题的提问主要有以下几种: %/>\`d?  
1.    What is mainly discussed in this passage? %P0dY:L~  
2.    What is the author’s main concern? l " pCxA  
3.    The main idea of this passage maybe best expressed as__________. P0~3<h?U8  
4.    The selection informs us that____________. 5u T 9ssC  
5.    Which sentence contains a statement of the theme? |Yh-`~~A"  
6.    The best title for this passage could be ___________. Wg[?i C*~  
7.    The article was written to explain ______________. Y'i0=w6G  
8.    The main purpose of this article is to explain __________. >aW|W!.  
9.    In this passage the author tries to interpret ___________. /_@S*=T5  
10.    The topic of the passage is ___________. 7{RI`Er`  
11.    The passage (or paragraph) mainly deals with __________. NLyvi,svS  
该题型正确答案的特点是: .{k(4_Q?I  
1.    包括文章的核心概念词,这类词经常是文章中反复出现的词汇。 a3?Dtoy'  
2.    叙述模糊,留有余地,比如经常出现may, can, could, probably, some, sometimes, usually, often等。 nT` NfN  
干扰项的特点是: 1 iS9f~  
1.    使用绝对的字眼,如:never, no, no one, nothing, everyone, everything, all, always等。 N?Mmv|  
2.    颠倒主次:描述文中某些次要问题。 7loCb4Hv  
3.    与文章无关。 VD/Wl2DK  
4.    与文章有关,但涵盖范围过大。 }r]WB)_w  
2) 细节题 @I\ Z2-J  
文章的作者往往要用具体事实和细节来证明、分析、解释中心思想、段落大义等主旨。细节题测试考生对文中事实和有关细节的理解程度。考生应特别注意有关who, when, where, what, whose, how why 等问题的内容。细节题的常见题干有: t!c8 c^HR  
1.    What causes……? =vT3SY  
2.    What is special about …? :>nk63V (  
3.    Why does the writer …. ? VxjEKc  
4.    It can be seen from this passage that…. . ? '&Q_5\Tn  
5.    Which of the following characterizes …. . ? ZB:Fjq  
6.    Which of the following is mentioned in the passage? $JqdI/s  
7.    Which of the following statement is (NOT) true? CEc& G  
8.    The writer mentions all of the following EXCEPT ______. Tr)a6Cf  
9.    According to the passage who (when, where, what, whose, how)… z~4L=tA(  
10.    The reason for … is ________. ?Ee?Ol?i2  
11.    …. can be attributed to _________. aBr%"&Z.MG  
12.    …. in that _________. Ptzha?}OZ  
13.    What does the example of …. illustrate? $ 8_t.~q  
14.    The example of …in the passage is used to _______. V J){@  
15.    The author state that_______. ?XsL4HI x  
16.    The author quotes …. in paragraph x because _______. \>cZ=  
这类题的题干和正确答案在含义上通常相等于原文中某部分内容,但通常表达方式不同。如:使用不同的语态句式,同义词,反义词(或词组)。也有的细节题需要在理解相关原文内容的基础上做出简单推理和计算。文中的具体事实和细节不是孤立存在的而是前后呼应,相辅相成的。这类考题在试卷中所占比例最大,其出题顺序一般和文章内容的先后顺序一致。干扰选项往往使用原文中的一些表达方式,但其陈述与原文不符或部分不符,或虽与大众常识、流行观点一致,但却与作者观点或原文内容相悖或原文根本未提及。 *{Wh- bc  
在一般情况下,阅读考试中遇到细节题应先通读或略读全文,了解全文和各段的主旨大意,然后再做题。要先看清考题的题干,特别注意其关键词“Where? When? Which? Who?”,然后找到相应段落,进而找出相应陈述,仔细阅读,并根据上下文思索其真实含义。最后是比较选项,排除干扰项,选择正确答案。 [Qy]henK  
该题型正确选项的特点是: HGWwGd  
1.    用同义词替换原文句子中的某个或某些词语,一般不超过两个,而大体语法不变。 2-o,4EfHVO  
2.    变换语法但是不改变原意,比如由主动变被动。 u~LisZ&tP  
3.    原文的句子是否定,而答案变成肯定的,从正面说。或反之。 #Q 2$v;  
4.    原文从A角度叙述某事,而答案从B角度叙述同一件事,事情本质不变。 `C=!8q  
5.    原文是具体实例,而答案变成抽象概括。或反之。 $msT,$NJ  
干扰选项的特点是: 5ez"B]&T  
1.    照抄原文,只有个别词语不同。而这个个别词语正是错误所在。 mt fDl;/D  
2.    一半符合原文,一半不符合。 i= ~HXr}  
3.    将原文信息张冠李戴。 GuM-H $,  
4.    与原文叙述内容相反。 gD=s~DgN)  
5.    是原文中没有的信息。 @ )<uQ S  
6.    含有绝对化词语,如:only, always, never, all, everything, anything, everywhere, everybody, nobody等。 z9h`sY~  
7.    在转述中犯逻辑错误。 5y=X?hF~)  
3) 词汇题 .Yha(5(  
此类题旨在考查考生对某些关键词语或句子在特定的语境中含义的理解能力;通过上下文或构词法猜测判断某些超纲词汇或表达方式的意义的能力。因此考生所掌握的词汇量的大小直接影响这一类题的得分率。这类考题的正确答案往往是相应词语的同义词语,或是对相应语句的解释、复述或概括。其余三个选项,往往是对原相应表达方式的不正确的改写,或故意丢三拉四,或半对半错,或曲解原意。这些干扰项有时会使用较多的原句中的表达方式,给人似是而非的误导。 6 Y&OG>_\  
语义题的常见出题形式有: >P\T nb"Q\  
1.    The phrase……. in paragraph X most probably means_________________. '(2G qX!  
2.    The word ……in Line X Paragraph Y can be best replaced by __________________. X?>S24I"9  
3.    According to the author, the word …… means____________________. wjS3ItB  
4.    The sentence ……. . in paragraph X refers to____________________. rRT9)wDa  
5.    According to this passage, the expression…… can be interpreted as__________________. ;a{ Dr  
6.    What does the author probably mean by …… in the first paragraph? )KXLL;]  
7.    The first two sentences in the second paragraph tell us that ______. !G\1$"T$  
8.    From the last sentence of the first paragraph we learn that _____. {:6VJ0s\  
K/MIDH  
解词汇题除了需要扎实的词汇基本功之外,前一节中所讲的利用上下文、利用构词法、利用语法知识、根据同/反义关系、利用逻辑/常识猜测词义都不失为解题的好办法。尤其是上下文和构词法,这两个方法是解词汇题的最常用的法宝。 5U1@wfKE3>  
词汇题正确选项的特点: N:L<ySJ7  
1.    词形往往与所考词汇并不接近。 akd~Z  
2.    词义往往不是字面含义或最常用含义。 v#-%_V>ph  
3.    往往是词义相反选项中的一个。 U?#6I-  
    干扰项的特点: QREIr |q'  
1.    词形往往与所考词汇接近。 7acAU{Rr  
2.    词义往往是字面意义或最常见意义。 .WyI.Y1  
3.    往往使用绝对化字眼。 c (\-7*En  
CZ]+B8Pl(x  
.Z/"L@  
另外,掌握一些必要的词根、词缀,对词加深的理解,扩大词汇量都大有裨益。 A \4 Gq  
y99G3t  
4) 推理和判断题 N.&)22<m9  
在一篇文章中,作者有时没有将某一个问题、观点直接或正面陈述出来,而是隐含在字里行间,这就要求考生对所隐含的意义作推断。这类考题要求考生在深刻理解原文的基础上从正面或反面进行推理和判断下述东西:作者的写作意图或思路、观点倾向、文章来源、文章标题、上文或下文应涉及内容或主题,某些数字或细节等。在做这种题型的过程中,除了需要考生准确、透彻地理解原文外,还要求考生有一定的推理能力。推断题的题干中常见词语包括:imply, suggest, infer, conclude, point of view等; {Ziq~{W_  
这类题常见的题干有: yGS ._;#R  
1 The first sentence of paragraph 3 implies that _______________________. Oh8;YE-%  
2. From the last paragraph we can infer that_______________________. g{<3* ,  
3. The passage suggests that_______________________ k U3] eh\I  
4. The paragraph following the last paragraph of this passage would most likely deal with_____________________. apw8wL2  
5. It can be inferred from the last paragraph that ______. DK4V/>@8  
6. The author implies that ______. F'SOl*v(s5  
7. It can be concluded that _____. v{%2`_c  
8. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE? 4AP<mo  
9. Which of the following is true according to paragraph 1? r-'j#|^tz  
10. To which of the following statements would McWhorter most likely to agree? {BKI8vy  
11. In the passage, which of the following is NOT included in the advantages of advertising? qPzgGbmD9  
12. According to the passage, all of the following are true except that ____. JNMZn/  
13. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage? t3bN P K^  
C/]0jAAE7  
推断题的特点是;其正确答案无法从原文的表面意义中找到,考生必须从字里行间寻找推断深层含义。对作者的总的态度和倾向,必须在通读全文、掌握了主题思想和主要事实后,才能做出判断。因此从某种意义上说,推断题是最难做的题。做这类题应注意深刻理解原文,找出相关的关键词语或句子,再由此采用归纳、演绎等逻辑思维方法推断从而排除错误答案,找出正确答案。需要指出的是,推理时应以原文中相关的关键词语或句子为基础或依据,且忌凭空或按考生自己的常识瞎推断。排除法最常用。 "G4{;!0C  
,Zs-<e"  
5)态度题 0eUsvzz 15  
阅读理解题中推断作者态度是最难的部分,得分档次也在这方面拉开了差距。因此,我们提出以下几点供考生在阅读中领会作者的观点、意图和态度。 N2~DxVJ5cT  
1.要学会辨别清楚文章的文体。阅读试题多为议论文,文章的主题句、核心句往往会直接或间接地表明作者的态度立场;阅读理解中也有说明文、描述文。前者因为其体裁的客观性,所以作者的态度也往往采取中立。而后者因为其文章观点往往不直接提出,而且作者写作时也常带有某种倾向性,所以,要求考生在读这种文体时要细心捕捉表达或暗示情感态度的词式短语,捕捉那些烘托气氛,渲染情感的词句。 6.K)uQgjmv  
2. 对于综合性判断情感态度的题,需要分析段落大意,分析文章的走向,理解文章中心思想、段落大意,而后才能判断出作者的情感态度。 @$~%C) %u  
3. 要学会区分不同的观点——尤其要善于找出作者的观点。考生要注意文中出现的直接引语和间接引语,出现的观点(一般是当事人的观点,而不是作者的观点)。作者的观点一般用in my view, in my opinion, personally, I think, I hold等词语表现。 $vc:u6I[  
4. 对于选项而言,要分清选项中的褒义词、中性词和贬义词,以此对照全文。下面是一些常见的有关作者态度的褒贬词语。 }|A%2!Q}  
1)表示褒义的词语 %Xp}d5-  
positive赞成的,supporting支持的,praising赞扬的,optimistic乐观的,admiring羡慕的, interesting有趣的,humorous幽默的,serious严肃的,enthusiastic热情的,pleasant愉快的,polite礼貌的,concerned关切的,sober冷静的,等; gy*N)iv%  
2)表示中性的词语 t@!oc"z}@  
indifferent冷淡的,不关心的;impassive冷淡的,不动感情的;uninterested无兴趣的,不感兴趣的;ambivalent情绪矛盾的;neutral中立的;impersonal不带个人感情的;subjective主观的;objective客观的;informative提供信息的;impartial不偏袒的;apathetic漠不关心的,等; 8[zP2L!-  
3)表示贬义的词语 }hl# e[$  
disgusted感到恶心的,厌恶的;critical批评的;negative 否定的,反对的;suspicious怀疑的;tolerant容忍的,忍让的;worried 担忧的;pessimistic悲观的;depressed沮丧的;disappointed 失望的;ironic讽刺的;sarcastic挖苦的;bitter痛苦的;cynical 玩世不恭的;sentimental 感伤的;emotional激动的;angry气愤的,等。 fv`%w  
这类题常见的题干有: v}[7)oj|  
1. What is the author’s attitude toward the future of ______________________? =\_MJ?A$  
2. The author’s attitude towards the issue seems to be ____. U24?+/5D]  
3. The author’s attitude towards the issue of “…” is ______. %JiA,  
该题正确选项的特点: BBy/b c!  
1.    往往在两个意义相反的选项中选择。 lm@<i4%$F  
2.    如果作者在开篇就提出某个观点,后面论述,往往是支持的态度。 oOJN?97!k  
3.    如果作者在开篇引述别人的观点,在后面又使用强转折,往往对该观点是不支持或批评的。 rY($+O@a<  
4.    Indifferent永远不要选。 qY0GeE>N  
5.    如果列出了许多观点,并加以描述,而最后作者也没有提出自己的看法,那么选项往往是objective. }HXNhv-K  
x{&Z|D_CM  
CBACBD 7G2TTa  
We sometimes feel that they fail to do their job properly, Y MJjO0  
mDj:w#q  
3QGg;  
21-30 CBACB DBADC G?8,&jP~T  
31-40 DBCBA DACCD Ku&0bXP  
41-50 ADCAB CBADC +h[$\_y  
51-60 AAACD BACAA @\[&_DZ  
61-70 CCBDC BABAC HiVF<tN  
71-80 BBBAC BCAAD n_?<q{GW  
81-90 BDCCB ABADD 0y|}}92:  
CLOZE 875V{fvPBU  
1-10    ABABC BABAB }U+gJkY2  
11-20    ADDBB CAAAB GD.mB[f*  
5/Swn9vwl  
Z.VVY\  
8M:;9a8fh  
!]5F2~"v  
翻译的做题思路与步骤 &87D.Yy^  
'{U56^b]  
1. 粗略阅读原文,掌握大意。 bg[q8IBCd  
2. 理清句子结构,把握句式重心 g24)GjDi  
3. 注意上下关系,参照"左邻右舍" C6O1ype  
4. 仔细检查译文,确保准确通顺 _<kE32Bb  
H9nZ%n  
AUxLch+"5K  
英语作文的总体评分原则(内容与语言两个方面) u`K+0^)T`  
记分标准如下: 7P!/jaw xb  
13-15(20-17)分:内容切题,包括题中所列三方面的内容:清楚表达其内涵,文字连贯;句式有变化,句子结构和用词正确。文章长度符合要求。 WB $Z<m :  
  10-12(16-13)分:内容切题,包括题中所列三方面的内容;比较清楚地表达其内涵;文字基本连贯;句式有一定变化,句子结构和用词无重大错误。文章长度符合要求。 ]?mWnEi!z  
  7-9(12-9)分:内容切题,基本包括题中所列三方面的内容:基本清楚地表达其内涵;句子结构和用词有少量错误。文章长度符合要求。 :NS;y-{^^y  
  4-6(8-5)分:内容基本功题,基本包含题中所列三方面的内容;语句可以理解,但有较多的句子结构和词错误。文章长度基本符合要求。 nN/v7^^  
  1-3( 4-1)分:基本按要求写作,但只有少数句子可理解。 g#5g0UP)V  
  0分:文不切题,语句混乱、无法理解。 rb&^ei9B  
&RpQ2*4n  
因此,一篇好的作文应基本达到: BJ~Q\Si6  
  1) 有较好的写作基础,文章流畅,遣词造句不当,文章结构完整,内容符合要求; ~SP.&>Q>  
  2) 语法基本正确; #y}@FG  
  3) 句法基本准确,句子与句子段落之间过渡连贯; 0>VgO{X  
  4) 有一定词汇量,字数符合要求; M _$pqVm  
  5) 说理清楚,内容充实。 Hfm4  
6) 就小作文而言,还要做到格式与语域正确。  +6uun  
7) 书写干净整洁。如果书写较差,以致影响交际,分数会降低一个档次。 mmr>"`5.  
S 1E2E3  
考生出现的问题 qmO Gsj`#  
    不会审题。 6i%LM`8GEk  
    用汉语思维,逐字翻译。 FbW kT4t|  
    用词搭配不当。 hFj.d]S  
    词汇量小,拼写困难。 9BNAj-Xa  
    句子逻辑关系混乱。 U|-4*l9Ed  
Our English class often told stories. f9 &D0x ?  
应改为:We often told stories in our English class. xgsD<3  
    不会应用关联词转承上下句子和段落。 "p2 $R*ie  
People learn English to use it , Some learn it to study or work abroad . Others learn it to read books and magazines in English or have something to do with English-speaking foreigners.采用适当关联词,改进为:people learn English for practical purposes :some learn it to study or work abroad, while others learn it to read or communicate in English. 1}KNzMHk9  
    语法错误。 _Vj O [hx  
  i. 分不清及物与不及物动词,例如:rise和raise; hear和listen等 ^?&Jq_oU  
  ii. 被动与主动语态的误用,例如:interesting和interested; speaking和spoken 等; -md2Z0^ Kc  
  iii. 词类混淆,将动词或形容词误作名词用,将名词和动词误作形容词用等;例如:benefit和beneficial; difficult和difficulty; pleasure和pleased等。 g4RkkoZ>)  
  iv. 混淆可数名词与不可数名词,例如:help, practice 等。 ?ti7iBz?  
  v. 冠词、情态动词、介词、代词等方面的错误,例如:a English book, should did, must done等。 \QHe0?6  
zrRt0}?xl  
有选择性的记住一些套话或短语: jr" yIC_  
段落连接 91mXvQ:u  
  (1)“启”,常用于引导文章开头的过渡词有: V{ra,a*  
It is often said that… DtXXfp@;  
Generally speaking… h7[V XE  
As the proverb says… +=$]fjE?  
It goes without saying that… kh^AH6{2  
It is clear/obvious that… p^5B_r:  
Mary people often ask … *z` {$hc  
  (2)“承”,常用于第一个扩展段开头的过渡词有: 6"-LGK:  
It is true that… A{y3yH`#h  
Everybody knows that… g0cCw2S  
It can be easily proved that… H,:Cg:E/^  
No one can deny that… *G'zES0x  
One thing which is equally important to the above mentioned is… a%Mbq;  
The chief reason why …is that … zRsT6u  
We must recognize that… J);1Tpm  
There is no doubt that… ]/JE#  
I am of the opinion that… A6q,"BS^d  
This can expressed as follows… qaG%PH}a  
To take…for an example (instance) … 1#aOgvf  
Therefore we should realize that … D'|#5>G  
We have reason to believe that… }I; =IYrN  
We know that… :*1|ERGoay  
What is more serious is that… g3e\'B'  
  (3)“转”,常用于第二个扩展段开头的过渡词有: X7NRQ3P@  
Another special consideration in this case is that … TnPdpynP  
Besides, we should not neglect that… .7+_ubj&,  
However, … $-5iwZ  
But the problem is not so simple, … xfos>|0N  
Therefore… csH1X/3ha\  
But it is a pity that… Ndx.SOj  
On the other hand, … .F'Fk=N  
I do not believe that… qB<D'h7  
Perhaps you’ll ask why… 1,,o_e\nn3  
This may be true, but we still have a problem with regard to… _BHb0zeot  
Though we are in basic agreement with … ; =F^G?p^  
The trouble seems that… 7KuTC%7  
Yet differences will be found, that’s why I feel that… DW m$:M4 z  
So long as you regard this as reasonable, you many… N$:[`,  
  (4)“合”,常用结尾段的过渡词有: 8'Z9Z*^h#x  
In a word, … /bfsC& 3  
In sum, … d[-w&[iy  
In conclusion, … @~QW~{y  
From this point of view, … fCO!M1t  
On account of this we can find that … b==<7[8  
The result is dependent on … o LuGW5wzj  
Therefore, these findings reveal the following information… @xSS`&b  
Thus, this is the reason why we must… n8iejdA'  
  2.句子连接 ;gK+AU  
  (1)“启” $N+a4  
in the first place at present ;u!>( QQ  
currently it goes without saying that l)a]V]oQ  
lately first ,%v  
first of all now i/-Xpj]Zf  
presently firstly nd'zO#"m?  
generally recently h+t{z"Ic=  
in the beginning to begin with pRPz1J$58  
to start with in general D!TS/J1S;u  
  (2)“承” EAj2uV  
after a few days after a while GT|=Apnwr%  
also at any arte fC&Egy  
at the same time besides y9pQ1H<F;  
by this time certainly @m1vB!  
consequently for example R`!x<J  
for instance for this purpose _dmgNbs  
from now on furthermore UccnQZ7/I  
in addition in addition to… ]wER&/v"  
in fact in other words \m*?5]m ;  
in particular in the same manner mI@E>VCV[  
incidentally indeed 0p*(<8D}  
meanwhile moreover A_CE pG]  
no doubt obviously M _Z*F!al<  
of course particularly 1Xu\Tm\Ux  
second secondly L XJ" ct  
similarly so Q<;f-9q @  
soon still _;G"{e.=  
then third }f;Zx)!  
thirdly truly z X2BJ  
unlike… what is more N$6Rg1  
  (3)“转” WG1Uv PK  
after all all the same )DI/y1  
anyway at the same time y4C _G?  
but by this time PHyS^J`  
conversely despite… p*-o33Ve  
especially… fortunately rk-}@vp  
however in other words kbI: }b7H  
in particular in spite of… QG4#E$ c  
in the same way likewise J&@[=zBYw  
luckily nevertheless "6gu6f  
no doubt not withstanding … )^|zuYzN  
on the contrary on the other hand R1! {,*Gy  
otherwise perhaps… sc@v\J;k  
unfortunately unlike… :cnH@:  
whereas… yet >wNE!Oa*B  
nonetheless as a matter of fact q-KN{y/  
  (4)“合” TlYeYN5V  
above all accordingly >dUnk)7  
as a consequence as a result _W@q %L>  
as has been noted as I have said LrX7WI  
at last at length JcvWE $  
by and large briefly 4hg#7#?boW  
by doing so consequently :K#'?tH  
eventually finally |>gya&  
hence in brief #V gPg5k.<  
in conclusion in short CSN]k)\N(  
on the whole therefore $A`D p{e"  
thus to speak frankly O'Lgb 9  
to sum up to summarize wcspqC"_  
indeed surely qSlC@@.>  
to conclude obviously 6#MIt:#  
certainly truly .RxH-]xk  
常用句型 *r6+Vz  
用于反驳性和比较性论文 ytf.$P  
1. In general, I don’t agree with C_rlbl ;T  
2. In my opinion, this point of view doesn’t hold water. QeuIAs*_  
3. The chief reason why… is that… _n,Ye&m  
4.There is no true that… N?eWf +C  
5. It is not true that… z4D[>2*  
6. It can be easily denied than… Wsyq  
7. We have no reason to believe that… /XEUJC4  
8. What is more serious is that… $vnshU8/v  
9. But it is pity that… AifnC4  
10. Besides, we should not neglect that… \Bg;}\8 X  
11. But the problem is not so simple. Therefore… NRe{0U}nO  
12. Others may find this to be true, but I believer that… paF$ o6\  
13. Perhaps I was question why… w[~O@:`]<o  
14. There is a certain amount of truth in this, but we still have a problem with regard to… 3qR%Mf'  
15. Though we are in basic agreement with…,but jc) [5i0  
16. What seems to be the trouble is… -. ~Dhk  
17. Yet differences will be found, that’s why I feel that… Lt $LXE  
18. It would be reasonable to take the view that …, but it would be foolish to claim that… |j($2.  
19. There is in fact on reason for us so believe that… E96FwA5  
20. What these people fail to consider is that… 8XZS BR(Z  
21. It is one thing to insist that… , it is quite another to show that … *^e06xc:  
22. Wonderful as A is , however, it has its own disadvantages too. 0Ah'G  
23. The advantages of B are much greater than A. &sleV5V  
24. A’s advantage sounds ridiculous when B’s advantages are taken into consideration. {gT2G*Ed^Z  
用于描写图表和数据 \ws<W 7  
1. It has increased by three times as compared with that of 1998. %g1:yx  
2. There is an increase of 20% in total this year. 4+qoq$F</  
3. It has been increased by a factor of 4since 1995. 3@P 2]Q~D  
4. It would be expected to increase 5 times. qT7E"|.$  
5. The table shows a three times increase over that of last year. c `C /U7j  
6. It was decreased twice than that of the year 1996. 7< ;87t]]  
7. The total number was lowered by 10%. / qp)n">  
8. It rose from 10-15 percent of the total this year. 1 ;Bgtv$  
9. Compared with 1997, it fell from 15 to 10 percent. C\#E1\d  
10. The number is 5 times as much as that of 1995. _P9T h#UAg  
11. It has decreased almost two and half times, compared with… 3~v' Ev  
用于解释性和阐述性论说文 's#"~<L^e  
1.Everybody knows that… y qDE|DIez  
2.It can be easily proved that… Kgh@.Ir  
3. It is true that… J;"66ue(d  
4. No one can deny that Tv2d?y  
5. One thing which is equally important to the above mentioned is… fy&vo~4i;  
6. The chief reason is that… %6c[\ubr  
7. We must recognize that… #'s}=i}y"C  
8. There is on doubt that… \0. c_  
9. I am of the opinion that… QfqosoP\D  
10. This can be expressed as follows; hS(}<B{x!  
11. To take …for an example… ;.*n77Y  
12. We have reason to believe that <Sw>5M!j  
13. Now that we know that… ?U3X,uv5J  
14. Among the most convincing reasons given, one should be mentioned… ?}<4LK]  
15. The change in …largely results from the fact that Qry?h*p+`  
16. There are several causes for this significant growth in…,first …,second …,finally… CF"u8yE  
17. A number of factors could account for the development in… Dxj&9Ra  
18. Perhaps the primary reason is… !e+ex"7  
19. It is chiefly responsible of… o1I8l7  
20. The reasons for…are complicated, And probably they are found in the fact… `yiw< 9yp2  
21. Here are several possible reasons, excerpt that… u17e  
22. Somebody believes/argues/holds/insists/thinks that… ~%)ug3%e  
23. It is not simple to give the reason for this complicated phenomenon… 'L$%)`;e  
24. Different people observes it in different ways. dS9L(&  
用于文章的开头 %p?+r  
1. As the proverb says… K7o!,['W  
2. It goes without saying tan… aB@D-Y"HO  
3. Generally speaking… =Yd{PZ*fR  
4. It is quite clear than because… RE*;_DF  
5. It is often said that … 6[cC1a3r:  
6. Many people often ask such question:“…?” ,LD[R1TU8  
7. More and more people have come to realize… i{1SUx+Re  
8. There is no doubt that… WKjE^u  
9. Some people believe that… ){'Ef_/R  
10. These days we are often told that, but is this really the case? 0M[O(.x  
11. One great man said that… %5) 1^  
12. Recently the issue of… has been brought to public attention. {& Pk$Q!  
13. In the past several years there has been… G:u- C<^'  
14. Now it is commonly held that… but I doubt whether… '!$g<= @  
15. Currently there is a widespread concern that… ,\t:R 1.  
16. Now people in growing number are coming to realize that… *RPd U.  
17. There is a general discussion today about the issue of … Io 8h 8N-  
18. Faced with…, quite a few people argue that…, but other people conceive differently. kX0hRX  
用于文章的结尾 6.uyY@Yx  
1. from this point of view… ! };OL Q  
2. in a word… jY: )W*TXt  
3. in conclusion… dCbRlW  
4. on account of this we can find that… $ NNd4d*  
5. the result is dependent on… O7]p `Xi8  
6. therefore, these findings reveal the following information: zk#NM"C+  
7. thus, this is the reason why we must… |$hBYw  
8. to sum up … Z>9uVBE02  
9. as far as…be concerned, I believe that… xEULV4Qw  
10. It is obvious that… C2l=7+X#W  
11. There is little doubt that… nTy8:k']  
12. There is no immediate solution to the problem of …, but …might be helpful [ ;/4'  
13. None of the solutions is quite satisfactory. The problem should be examined in a new way. O %x <  
14. It is high time that we put considerable emphasis on… ^( w%m#  
15. Taking into account all these factors, we may safely reach the conclustion that… V*}xlxSL  
用于论证和说明 F!N D  
1. As it is described that… 6"OwrJB  
2. It has been illustrated that… .dbZ;`s  
3. It provides a good example of… 0.MD_s0)>  
4. We may cite another instance of… ( pDu  
5. History man provides us with the examples of… 2r zOh},RS  
6. A number of further facts may be added… PG51+#  
7. The situation is not unique, it is typical of dozens I have heard. -VC k k  
8. A recent investigation indicate that… _S$ SL%;\  
9. According to the statistics provided … RWX? B  
10. According to a latest study, it can be predicted… x/<eY<Vgm?  
11. There is no sufficient evidence to show that… }|KNw*h $  
12. All available evidence points to the fact that… d ynq)lf  
13. Examples given leads me to conclude that… yA+ NRWWj  
14. It reveals the unquestionable fact that… NZ|(#` X  
15. The idea may be proved by facts… cs-wqxTX[$  
16. All the facts suggest that… 3 |se]~  
17. No one can deny the fact that… gpvzOW/  
18. We may face the undeniable fact that… ep,"@,,  
>.xg o6  
fwjwzx@sohu.com '5f6 M^}|2  
wuzhaoxia@bjmu.edu.cn
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受