加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 2002医学博士英语统考听力文字
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-08-01   

2002医学博士英语统考听力文字

2002医学博士英语统考听力文字 K`1\3J)  
1.W: I’ll never talk to Lucy. I’ll have a …. with her. J`3 p Xc$.  
M: How come? You used to be close friends. #/1,Cv yj  
Q: What does the man want to know? "mE<r2=@  
2.W: I think my neck is broken. 8 YBsYKC  
M: I think there’s nothing seriously wrong. If you like, you can have regular massage or other kinds of physical treatments. But after all, you should shorten your working hours and do more exercises. [w)6OT  
Q: What is the most important thing for the woman to do? Fx0<!_tY-  
3.M: I thought you are planning to study medicine as your major. >b/0i$8  
W: I was But I spoke to my mother and she talk me out of it. m5LP~Gb  
Q: What did the man’s mother do to him? (好像出错题了) nyPA`)5F0  
4.W: There is something wrong with my eyes. I guess I’ll have to see the doctor. B: uW(E  
M: I’ve never had anything wrong with my eyes.(这句话说的真实没心没肺) G";yqG  
Q: What will the woman probably do next? #,qikKjt2  
5.M: I think that … is one of the best nurses I knew. n/UyMO3=  
W: Thus I can’t see as much as Nancy?. _"F(w"|  
Q: What does the woman mean? NzRL(A6V  
6.W: We are buying that shirt. How much would I use? y?aOk-TaRA  
M: $15 each, 2 for $28. They are on sale. (85F1"Jp  
Q: How much do 4 shirts cost? n4CzReG  
7.W: Excuse me, Sir. No visits are allowed here. There is the recovery room. /gHRJ$2|Sx  
M: I’m sorry. I must have got off the elevator on the wrong floor. eGLLh_V"  
Q: Where does the conversation take place? ./ib{ @A.  
8.M: Immunizations are being given at the end of the hall. Qo{^jDe,c*  
W: But I just came from that direction and I didn’t see any nurses and I didn’t see any nurses …. either. K)0 6][ ,  
Q: What is the woman’s problem? <H E'5b  
9.M: You’ve been here 3 years. Have you had much chance to travel? K#";!  
W: Not much. Last year I planned to go to Yellow Stone Park in December, but I had to post phone the trip. A few months later I finally made the plan to it. WohK,<Or  
Q: When did the women go to the Yellow Stone Park? |g 4!Yd  
10.M: Would you go to the play spot with me, if it doesn’t rain? S3j/(BG  
W: No it’s very hot out side and I burn easily. })bTQj7  
Q: Why doesn’t the woman like to go to the play spot? fwxyZBr  
11.W: Was Robert elected to the committee? c6dL S  
M: Yes, in fact he was the chairman and glad to take the job and made all the decisions himself. !OWV* v2  
Q: What does Robert intent to do? vC J  
12.M: Does the boss check up on you often? n2Ycq&O  
W: Indeed she does. It seems as though she is in there 3 or 4 times an hour, although I’m not sure she is more often. FK={ %  
Q: What do you learn about the boss? v =SC*  
13.M: Was the movie as good as your expectim? -\>Bphu,y  
W: It’s hard to say. I am undersaw the tell in the film.(听了很多遍也没听清sigh) Fz)z&WT  
Q: What does the woman mean? {v]A`u )  
14.M: What would you do if you heard a strange noise in the night? %qfEFhRC  
W: I guess I’ll wake a little, waiting to see if it happens again, and …. a gap in grap.也没听清 &sWq SS  
Q: How would you describe the woman? ;U}lh~e11  
15.M: Was it raining outside? )Cyrs~  
W: Was it raining! Look at my clothes. They are soak. HHoh//(\  
Q: What does the woman mean? ZZFa<AK4  
Passage1 0V`0="rQ  
No on should be forced to wear a uniform under any circumstances. Uniforms are demeaning the human spirit. …..are necessary to demonstrate a society. Uniform tell the world that the person who wear this one has no value as an individual and only lives to function as a part of a whole. The individual in the uniform loses all self worth. There are various say that wearing uniform thus a person’s sense of dedication was enlarger on broader concept. What can be more important than the individual himself? If an organization is so weak to relay on clothes and buttons to inspire its numbers, that organization has no right to continue to exist. Others say wearing uniforms eliminates competition in the matter of dress so that a poor person who cannot afford good clothes will not be looked down upon by a wealthy person who wears expensive clothes. These people ignore the important concept of form of choice motivation in individual ality. If all persons were to wear the same clothing, why would they try to be better. It is like to force everyone to drive the same car and have the same type of food. Uniforms also can be a colony. If everyone exposed to wear uniform, artistic personnel and sales personnel will be unnecessary. Why bother to sale that any item that are unavailable? Wearing uniforms will destroy the fashion industry. As a result, advertising will be unnecessary. Without advertising, newspapers, magazines and television will not be able to remain in business. The entire information and entertainment industry will collapse. [a l$7R&  
16. What does the speaker think of the person in the uniform? ,n ~H]66 n  
17. How can a person reveal his individual ality? )0RH"#, 2L  
18. What does the speaker mean by forcing everyone to drive the same car and eat the same food? ,uE WnZ"4  
19. Which of the following will not be economically affected by wearing uniforms? oe4Fy}Y_;  
20. Which of the following is the speaker value most? ,p>=WX  
s'fHh G6  
passage2 R^fVw Dl\  
实在听不清楚,不知道那女的嘴里含了什么!! NBE)DL  
eH=lX9  
passage3 f#/v^Ql*  
To quickly review the main points in chapter 7. The most important part of the system of nerves is the brain. The brain controls most of the body’s activity. Messages between the brain and spinal cord are carried by nerves, which are made up of special cells called nerve cells. Nerve cells are hind in the brain, spinal cord, spinal nerves, in the organs we used to see, hear, smell, taste and touch. Nerve cells had long chainlike fibers that carry messages. These fibers have ends to send and receive messages. Remember that nerve cells are so small that they cannot be seen without a microscope. But one fiber on the nerve cell stretches as long as 3 feet. There are many kinds of nerve cells. In this chapter there are as many as 3 kinds. The sensory nerve cells carry messages of heat, light, sound and pressure from skins, muscles and organs inside the body. Motor nerve cells carry messages to the muscles and this causes these muscles to move. Connective nerve cells go between sensory nerve cells and motor nerve cells, helping the messages go from the spinal cord to the brain. The brain sends messages through motor nerve cells to the muscles. With this nerve cells help us to see, hear, taste, smell and touch. m/%sBw\rx  
Well, if you have no further question about chapter 7, we’ll go on to talk about chemical process involved in the transform of messages. j$A~3O<e"  
4 K{4=uU  
26. What is the source of the speaker’s information?(A) SG;]Vr  
27. What role do nerve fibers play?(D) }O5c.3  
28. What does the nerve fiber look like according to the speaker?(D) E,u@,= j  
29. How many kinds of nerve cells are discussed in this talk?(C) lySeq^y?Q  
30. Which of the following cells sends messages?(D) .z7F58  
4U~[ 8U}g  
我发现这个版可能过客比较多吧,或者大家对已经考过的听力并不在意,我的本意是希望能有高手出现共同切磋,因为我从没说过我的都是对的,并不想让大家看了就走,因为我怕误导大家。 GmPNzHDb  
算了,再贴上2003年的,其他的我也没兴趣了…… 9]Uvy|  
2003医学博士英语统考听力文字 AnfJyltS  
1. M: I think I may need to wear glasses, but I’m not entirely sure. T Jp(  
W: I’ll be able to tell once you’ve looked at this vision chart. [F*t2 -ta  
Q: What is the woman’s profession? 2r,K/'  
2. M: Hello, is that Dr. ***’s practice? I’m informing about my son Tom. He’s got a high temperature. He is really very hot. Could Dr. *** come over? 5L"{J5R}  
W: Well, he is very busy at the moment. I’ll tell him to call you back immediately. Could you give me your phone number? /H^=`[Mr  
Q: What will the woman probably do next? ;Pnz4Y4|eU  
3. W: Do you want me to explain these questions before your exam? k6QQoLb$V  
M: What’s the point! I don’t understand a thing. RN]4Is:  
Q: What does the man mean? 8AOJ'~$  
4. M: I need to find a dentist. You are familiar with Dr. Smith. Do you recommend her? $e_A( |  
W: Well, I’ve been seen by her for a few times, and the best thing I can say for her is that she has interesting magazines in her waiting room.(好熟悉的托福题呀!) 12~zS  
Q: What does the woman imply? \3hhM}6)DM  
5. W: If you had been more careful, you’ll have found fungi have grown out of that culture. %XMrS lSOp  
M: But I watched it 3 times a day. a9(1 6k  
Q: What is true about the man? W r );A {  
6. M: I came as soon as you called. Is there a problem? ~2beVQ(U  
W: Yes Mr. Snow, you must begin getting to the office on time, or you will no longer own your services here. '{@hBB+ D  
Q: What happened to Mr. Snow? MP-A^QT  
7. W: I just read a fact that people who append less than 10 minutes in a drug store are 5 times more likely to make a purchase than those who spend half an hour there. @AvXBMq|  
M: I saw that article too. The just thing if someone rushes into a drug store for 10 minutes, it’s easy to make a specific purchase. &G@(f=  
Q: What did the two speakers learn about drug stores? BBm.;=8@ ^  
8. W: Jim, I’m having difficulty with that theoretical staff we are getting in our computer course. t7H2z}06=h  
M: Oh, I understand that part. What I can’t figure out is how to make it work in my program. {l-,Jbfi`  
Q: What’s Jim’s problem? Vrf2%$g  
9. M: Nancy is always complaining her son. 1c(1 YGuH  
W: She should take care of my 3 teenager boys, and see what she’d like. ^VR1whCrx  
Q: What does the woman mean? Z=_p  
10. W: Have you been to many places in the United States? i%GjtYjS  
M: Yes, I’ve been to Boston, New York, Washington, Seattle, San Francisco, but San Diego is my favorite. 0cC5  
Q: Which city does the man like most? ?"$W=*P\o  
11. M: Did you hear the portable computer that sunny bought from Mike? L"rLalUw  
W: She got a very good deal on it, didn’t she? \7nlwFAO  
Q: What do we learn from this conversation? 4NMv7[r  
12. M: I wonder if you know a new patient whose name is Nancy Johnson. %np b.C|+  
W: That name rings a bell. ?D/r1%Z  
Q: What does the woman mean? L}ud+Wfox  
13. W: I have just made up a quart of orange juice and now I can’t find it anywhere. Do you know what happened to it? mHE4Es0  
M: Did you hear a crash out there? That was it. I’m as clumsy as ever. T {a%:=`  
Q: What is the problem? 2mP| hp?  
14. M: Had you called John to come and fix the faucet in our bathroom? 'm# -)R!  
W: I called several times, but his phone was out of order. ;TD<\1HJT=  
Q: What can we learn from the conversation? XtRfzqg?K  
15. M: I’m sorry to hear that John has lost some money in the lottery again. ez%RWck  
W: What he need now is a change of luck. vQ^a7  
Q: What can we learn about John? _|D8~\y  
Passage1 ' jR83A*  
The Bluklin Bridge is simply an engineering miracle. In 1883, a created engineer John Roebling was inspired by an idea for this spectacular building project. However, bridge-building experts alting to forget it. It just was not possible. Roebling convinced his son Washington, an up and coming engineer that the bridge could be built. They two can see the concept of how it can be accomplished and how to overcome the obstacles. Somehow they convinced bankers to finance the project. Then with excitement in energy, they hire their clew and begin to build their dream bridge. The project was only a few months underway when a traffic accident killed John Roebling and severely injured his son. Washington was severely brain-damaged unable to talk or walk. Everyone thought the project would have to be dropped, since the Roeblings was the only ones who understood how the bridge could be built. Though the Roebling was unable to move or talk, his mind was as sharp as ever. One day as he lay in the hospital bed, an idea flashed in his mind as to how to develop a communication cord. All he could move was one finger, so he touched the arm of his wife with that finger. He tapped out the word to communicate to her so that she would tell the engineers who could continue building the bridge. For 13 years, Washington tapped out his instructions with one finger and the spectacular Bluklin Bridge was finally completed. EJO:3aKa  
16. Who came out with the ides of building the Bluklin Bridge? (C)  ,G S8Gu  
17. What do we learn about the project? (A) d i`}Y&  
18. What happened to the son after the construction began? (D) _Sj S^z~  
19. What part of Washington Roebling remained intact after the accident? (D) "tBdz V  
20. Why is the Bluklin Bridge regarded as an engineering miracle? (D) &_HSrU  
Passage 2 r.** z j  
Millions of American babies who received polio shots in the 1950s and 1960s could now be at risk of getting cancer. That is the shocking finding of a medical investigation into the vaccine that was given to schoolchildren 40 years ago to fight the polio clay that was threatening the nation. Experts now say that some of the injections were contaminated by a virus from monkeys known as SV40, which may cause a rare form of cancer in humans. ***of the vaccine was somehow contaminated by the virus between 1955 and 1963, and accidentally given to one children in 37 states. Moreover some doctors believe the virus may have already mutated and could now be transmitted through human contact ultimately causing an epidemic similar to Aids. The terrifying finding was published in the Procedures Cancer Research Journal, which reported that a startling new rise in some types of cancer such as brain tumors could be linked to the tented vaccine. Thus pointing to SV40 as a possible reason for a 30% increase in brain tumors in the United States over the past 20 years. “At first there was just a finding that one more virus just another name that we had to scream for, but then we started to develop tumors in the hamsters,” said Dr. *** “That is what shocked by the discovery which is being investigated in heavily populated areas.” ca*USM  
21. What happened 40years ago in the United States? (C) 6* cm  
22. What is SV40? (D) ;'!U/N;-  
23. What happened to one children in 37 American states 40 years ago? (D) =H.l/'/Z  
24. How much has the incidence of brain tumor increased in the past 20 years? (A) S,fMGKcq  
25. What did the researchers discover in the investigation? ( w&f8AY)#]4  
Passage 3 c!T^JZBb  
It is estimated that almost 55% of American adults and approximately 10% of kids are overweight. But how does one tell the difference between baby fat and weight that poses a health risk? In June 2000, the department of Health and Human Services unveiled a new rule that would help answer that question. It revised the familiar children’s growth chart used since 1977 try to ** in weight and introduced body mass index chart for children between the ages of 2 and 20. The body mass index or BMI is a number derived from a person’s height and weight measurements. It has long been used to determine if adults are overweight. The new BMI chart is considered the best tool for assessing whether the children are the right size and can identify a child’s likelihood of unhealthy weight gain as early as age 2. Armed with the child’s BMI, a parent or doctor can use the chart to see where a child measures up compared with his or her peers. BMI changes with age for kids. A 9-year-old girl with the BMI of 23 would be near the 97th percentile and overweight. A 16-year-old with the same measure would be in the 75th percentile and considered normal. Because at the 95th percentile or above the child is identified as overweight. The new chart comes as the nutrition experts and doctors focus more on childhood obesity. Every fluxion of the changing nature of modern day life. In 1969, obesity in children was not even an issue. Parents worried about their child’s weight near the same advise that adults don’t heed. Eat the non-fat diet riched in fruits and vegetables and get regular exercise. But at least the new chart will help parents begin the process of children behavior at an early age. - y{* U1[  
26. When was the BMI chart introduced? (D) 9G` 2t~%  
27. What is the use of BMI? ( $TU=^W)X  
28. What is the advantage of the BMI chart over the traditional children’s growth chart? ( \ v44Vmfz  
29. When can a child be considered overweight? (C) o<1e-  
30. In what aspect can the new chart help parents? (D) s+(%N8B  
olian edited on 2007-02-21 12:45 BWFl8 !_X  

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息