加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 作文模板
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-09-05   

作文模板

Recently there is a debate over whether____________. Some people assert that____________, while other people believe that____________. As a matter of fact, the issue of whether____________ is a complex and controversial one. Different people hold different views due to their distinct backgrounds. Therefore, there is not a universal answer to this question, and the choice is not easy to make. As far as I am concerned, however, I agree that____________, and do not agree that____________. My view can be greatly substantiated by the following discussions. W"xP(7X  
The first argument that can be presented to develop my position is that____________. A good example may be found in the case that____________. In addition, there is another reason for me to choose this statement. o:dR5v  
Admittedly, it may be true that____________ in some conditions. However, this alone does not constitute a sufficient support to claim that____________. Actually, these cases are rare and therefore are too specific and too weak to strengthen the view that____________. v !Kw< fp|  
To sum up, due to the above mentioned reasons, which sometimes correlate with each other to generate an integrate whole and thus become more convincing than any single one of them, we may be comfortable to say that____________, because____________
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com