考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 写作套路
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-10-29   

写作套路

套路 1。 iU-j"&L5  
There are many reasons / causes for ….. but in general, they come down to three major ones. XW9!p.*.U  
  For one thing,….. For another, .. Perhaps the prime reason / cause is that…. -Za/p@gM  
  From the foregoing,   ….. G$PE}%X  
CLSK'+l  
套路2. Like everything else, ……has /have favorable and unfavorable aspects. Generally, the advantages can be listed as follows. hZ3bVi)L\  
First ….. Besides, …Most important of all,   .,,,,. #$vEGY}1  
But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. To begin with ,…. To make matters worse, … Worst of all,…. :gT4K-O j  
Now the conclusion is self-evident. The positive aspects outweigh the negative ones. Therefore, … and try to change the negative aspects into positive ones. zDp2g)  
J4utIGF  
套路3:Different people have different views on…..It is held that ….But it is also held that.. z#N@ 0R  
Those who hold the first opinion… In contrast,…those who hold the second view…. ^8tEach  
As to me, I agree with the latter opinion … Admittedly, …but this is not to say that…. lr?;*f^3  
For instance,… what’s more, it should be understood that …. For example…. Cw%{G'O   
In a word…… zi:BF60]=  
]Dzlp7Y}  
套路4:When asked about a theme, different people will offer different opinions…. Is no exception. Some people take it for granted that …. However, others hold that…. mmsPLv6  
As far as I am concerned , I’m in favor of the second view . . The reasons are as follows. ]9L oZ)  
First, there is an element of truth that…. , but it doesn’t that…. A case in point is that ….. As another instance,...   Therefore, the first view doesn’t hold water. f::Dx1VcX  
In conclusion, B *vM0  
!W0v >p  
Charts and graphs +"(jjxJm  
A. It is a/table/chart/diagram/graph which describes that... #g=XUZ/"  
  It is a table/chart/diagram/graph of... |o @%dH  
  This chart/table/pie diagram/graph points out/indicates/shows/illustrates that...  ]k(]qZ  
  As we can see/As can be seen from/in the chart/table/pie diagram/graph that... ^.G$Q#y,  
  According to/As is shown in Table 1/Figure 2/Chart 3/Diagram 4 ... ;=@0'xPEa-  
B.    A and B are totally/completely/entirely/quite/strikingly different in every + #By*;BJ  
  way/many ways ]9X DS[<2`  
  The difference between A and B is (lies in/consists in/exists) ... :EH=_"  
Their differences can be described as follows: ...
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2009-02-13   
谢谢