加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 考博作文例文
级别: 禁止发言
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-11-21   

考博作文例文

my aim for doctoral study Db6om7N  
when it comes to the aims for dortoral degree,different people have dirrerent ideas.as for me ,i think that if can get doctoral degree,i will learn more knowledge and lay a sound foundation for my study,and then i cna better my performance,in the domain i am exploring .therefore,i can contribute a lot of our country's construction and development. (HSgEs1d  
  i believe that there are some good reasons for it.in the first place ,my knowledge and skills are increasingly becoming inadequate for the development in my domain as time passea by ,so i have to choose to pursue my dortoral degree so as to keep with the pace of the development .in the second place ,with the development of oou economy ,there is a great need for skilled people,especially those with high eductional degrees.It is obvious that who cannot grasp as much knowledge as possible will be washed out .Thus i shoule i pursue my doctoral degree in order that i will not fail behind. IdXZoY  
  With regard to how i will arrive at the aim,i think that what i should do is as follows,on the one hand,i will try my best to make full suse of all kinds of resources i can get and take as many chances as possible to improve my skills.on the other hand,i will learn from the experts and the scholars constantly,because their invaluable experiences and profound knowledge coule enlarge my horizon and spakle my inspiration.so i believe that i am condident of accomplishing my goal if i put more effort into it .
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com