%WmZ ]@M  
Qv74?B@  
资源 Resource >LCjtm\  
环境 environment; conditions; circumstances >7W"giWP  
道路运输   Road/Road transportation/transportation .$OjUlzr-H  
评价   evaluation; appreciation; appraisal + p'\(Z(  
指标   an index; a norm; a target; a quota s?HsUD$b  
体系   system %va[jJ  
对策   the way to deal with a situation; countermeasures; a counterplot; a strategy "hfw9Qm  
研究   to study; to research; to analyse; to investigate; to look into; to make a study of @!Y.935/0  
里程利用率: z[%[bs2{  
吨位利用率: EyzY2>"^  
有关毕业论文的资料 sM<:C  
道路运输业节能减排问题研究 p+!f(H  
Research on Saving energy and reducing emissions in Road transportation industry. E:%>0FE  
问:论文的研究目的和意义 *pY/5? g  
Question: The research purpose and construction of my paper eO~eu]r  
答:众所周知,道路运输是耗能大户,如何节能减排,节约资源,转变增长方式,实现可持续发展是新形势下我国道路运输的发展思路。研究道路运输行业的节能减排问题,构建道路运输节能减排的评价指标体系将为运输企业履行节约提供约束和参考,也为管理部门判定行业是否达到节约状态提供重要的判定依据。总之,本论文的研究将对我国实现交通运输可持续发展、发展循环经济、推行“资源节约环境友好型的现代服务交通业”具有重要的意义! \gjl^# ;  
Answer: It is well known, the road transportation is the wealthy and powerful industry to consume energy, how to save energy and reduce emission, saving resources, transforming the growth way, realizing the sustainable development is the road transportation's development mentality under the new situation. zv&ePq\#  
The research on saving energy and reducing emissions in road transportation industry,constructing evaluating indicator system of the saving energy and reducing emissions in road transportation industry is to provide the restraint and the reference frugal fulfill for the transport enterprise, which also provide the important determination basis for the management section to determine whether the industry achieve the saving-type condition. 9$8X> T^   
In brief, the paper's research will have the vital significance as to realize the transportation sustainable development, the development of circulation economy, carrying out to our country “the resource conservation, friendly environment modern and service transportation industry”. "Fo  
问:论文的研究内容和重点 .Y dr[  
Question: The research contents and key of the thesis; &`-_)~5]  
答:本文首先对道路运输节能减排进行了理论上的界定和阐述;在此基础上,通过分析我国道路运输业的发展现状,提出推行道路运输节能减排的发展动力和现实意义,并提出了实施道路运输业节能减排的发展对策和政策保障。最后,论文还尝试性地构建了道路运输节能减排的评价指标体系,并阐述指标体系的具体含义,并以苏州汽车客运集团为案例进行示范分析。 <d3PDO@w/  
Answer: This article first to elaborate the theory on the saving energy and reducing emission in road transportation industry; `e4o1 *  
Through analyzes the present development situation of our country road transportation industry, had pointed the development motivity/power and practical significance of carry out saving energy and reducing emission in road transportation industry; then proposed the development countermeasure and the policy suggestion. dVij <! Lu  
Finally, the article try to construct the evaluating indicator system of the saving energy and reducing emission in road transportation industry; and explains the indicator system's implication; then take Suzhou automobile passenger transportation company as the example to demonstrate analyzes.  ?L`MFR  
本文研究的重点是:分析我国道路运输业发展过程中,在土地、能源等资源消耗和使用方面存在的浪费问题,并提出有效的对策措施和建议,重点构建了评价道路运输行业节能减排成效的指标体系,并以苏州汽车客运集团公司为例进行示范分析。 "tEj`eR  
The key point of this article studies is, in our country road transportation industry developing process, analyzing question about waste of energy in resources consumptions on land and so on. wV7@D[8  
Then the paper proposed the effective countermeasure measure and the suggestion as to the present, and constructed the appraisal indicator system as to saving energy and reducing emission in road transportation industry, and take Suzhou automobile passenger transportation company as the example to carry on the empirical analysis. xn0s`I[  
问:论文的研究思路和构想? "h^A]t;qe  
What is the research mentality and conception of your paper? 7g {g}  
问:论文的创新点在哪里? >aNbp  
答:创新点有如下三点。 }x{rTEq  
一是本文系统的提出了直接能耗和间接能耗;直接节约和间接节约;局部节约和综合节约;生产型节约和消费型节约四组概念,并进行了对比分析。 JI28O8  
First, this paper propose four conceptions, which are directly save and indirectly save;directly consume energy and indirectly consume energy; partial save and synthesis save ; 9[6G8;<D&  
the production save and the expense save. WK/b=p|#o  
二是本文通过搜集国内外资料,分析我国道路运输能耗的大量数据资料,最后较为全面的提出了一套系统的实施道路运输节能减排的对策措施和政策保障。 DKe6?PG  
The paper comprehensively proposed the development countermeasure and the policy suggestion to carry out saving energy and reducing emission in road transportation industry; 7O;BS}Lv=  
三是本文尝试性的,并可能是首次构建出了道路运输节能减排的评价考核指标体系。这将对道路运输行业和企业提高节能减排工作效率提供重要的依据和参考! V,99N'o~x  
The paper try to construct the appraisal indicator system as to saving energy and reduce emission in road transportation industry, which will also provide the important determination basis for the management section and the transport enterprises to advance the effect of saving energy and reducing emission in road transportation industry; yaCd4KP  
问:你研究生期间所学过的专业课程有哪些? WsG"x>1n  
Which special courses did you study during Graduate student period? $%N;d>[U,  
答:道路运输行政管理学:Administrative management science on Road transportation 9Ba%=  
高速公路经营管理学:Science about Management and operation of Expressway ?GaI6?lbn  
交通运输工程学:Transportation engineering Science n23%[#,r  
道路工程经济学:Road engineering economic Science 3:l:~Vn  
交通运输系统经济分析:Transportation system economic analysis jV(xYA3  
交通运输规划:Transportation plan /y+;g{  
运输经济学:Transportation economic 'Qp&,xK  
交通运输法学:Transportation legal science 9&|12x$  
高级物流学:High-quality Logistics study :pL1F)-*  
运输市场学:Transports market study ^=4I|+P,6.  
攻读博士期间的学习计划和研究设想 e _SoM!;  
1、学习计划 WcV\kemf  
第一学年上学期注重于巩固专业知识基础,下学期确定博士论文题目,撰写开题报告;第二学年注重于实践环节与具体课题的探索,完成博士阶段论文的发表任务,并钻心研究博士毕业论文;第三学年则在导师指导下承担课题研究,对论文进行不断地攻关创新、最终顺利完成课题和博士毕业论文。 [RGC!}"mr  
The first school year I will pay great attention in the consolidation of the specialized knowledge foundation, and make up the practice insufficiency; at next semester I will determine the doctoral dissertation topic, and composes the topic report; KNO*)\   
The second school year I pay more attention to the practice, and complete the duty of paper’s publication in the doctor stage , and study the doctoral graduation thesis/paper. s K""  
The third school year I instruct in teacher to undertake the topic research, conquer some difficults and make several innovation, to complete the topic and doctor smoothly finally unceasingly the graduation thesis. i{1)=_$Vt`  
2、研究设想 n',9#I(!L  
假如我能如愿攻读博士学位,我将制定严格的、合适的博士阶段的学习研究目标与计划,向学校和导师承诺:定以严谨的学习态度、高尚的学术修养,紧密恪守学术道德、积极塑造学术思想、不断积累专业知识、发挥研究潜能,争取在所学专业领域有所突破、有所建树。在攻读博士期间,我一定会继续努力、不断学习,定将积极思考、培养自己的洞察力和应变能力,时刻关注国内外交通发展动态与趋势、广泛涉猎相关行业知识、拓展知识结构,时刻不忘向专家学者和老师学习,力争在交通和运输领域取得一定的成绩,为祖国的交通运输事业发展和研究贡献薄力! )D6'k{6M  
If I am accepted to be a doctor student, I will make strict and right study planning of the doctor study period. And I must make a promise for my teacher and the Chang’an university, I will have a strict study attitude, advance academic culture, I must guard the academic morality, shape the academic idea, accumulate professional knowledge, exert research potential, and try for get some achievement in my major about transport management,. u`L!za7fi  
我善于思考、善于观察,善于从周围的一件小事联系到一个行业乃至国家的发展与进步。同时,我也相信:只有我们能够奋力拼搏、积极进取,我们才能有所突破和发展,科学的进步永远在不断发现并解决中取得,个人的发展也一定要有远大理想并付出艰辛的努力。 pUCEYR  
与道路运输节能减排有关的政策和数据: IxK 3,@d  
1、温家宝总理在3月5号政府工作报告中再次强调,要加强基础行业的节能减排工作,完善能源资源节约和环境保护奖惩机制,增强全社会的节约观念,动员全体人民更加积极投身于资源节约型、环境友好型、社会建设。 6I5[^fv45G  
2、李盛霖部长在2007年国交通工作会议上强调:认真贯彻落实党的十六届六中全会、中央经济工作会议精神,调整交通产业结构,转变增长方式,注重节约,推进创新,强化行业管理,推进交通事业又好又快发展。 ^-c si   
3、在2007年全国道路运输工作会议上,李盛霖部长强调:交通部门要高度重视和切实推进道路运输业节能减排工作,坚持“路运并举,和谐发展”的理念,加强对道路运输工作的管理,努力创建资源节约型、环境友好型交通运输行业。 n ##w[7B*  
4、交通部于2006年已开始资源节约型、环境友好型交通运输业的研究工作(即:交科院主持的资源节约型、环境友好型交通发展模式研究)。福建、浙江、山西等省份已经陆续展开节约型交通运输行业的具体研究工作;出现苏汽、中远等一批示范企业首先开始节能减排实施。 it/C y\f  
5、出台的有关法规政策: }R(0[0NQe-  
交通部关于进一步加强交通行业节能减排工作的意见—交体法发[2007]242号; b3y,4ke"  
建设节约型交通的指导意见——交规划发【2006】140号; |2+F I<v4  
交通部关于贯彻落实国办通知认真做好交通行业能源节约工作的通知——交体法发[2004]316号; z</XnN  
2007年10月28日第十届全国人民代表大会常务委员会第三十次会议修订《节约能源法》,新增第三章第四节--交通运输节能; V;[ __w  
交通行业实施节约能源法细则——交体法发[2000]306号; w'5dk3$"  
6、有关节能减排的数据 O)=73e\  
——我国现有营运车辆810万辆,通过提高运输的组织化程度和车辆的实载率,如每辆营运车辆每天节省1升油,全国一年就可以节约燃油235万吨左右,可节省燃油成本138亿元左右。道路运输行业节能降耗大有潜力可挖。 zn?a|kt  
——我国经济的快速增长为道路运输业的发展带来了历史机遇,近十年来全国运输车辆数保持了每年12%以上的增幅,这也引发了能源消耗量的井喷式增长。 LNyL>VHkK  
——据交通部资料显示,自2000年以来,我国道路运输业的汽柴油消耗量占全国石油消耗量近17%,新增石油需求量的2/3来自于道路运输业。 h!t2H6eyF  
——2007.8月份交通部有关领导到苏州汽运集团调研首个节能减排的典型示范项目,探讨在全行业推广典型示范项目的具体做法,9月份又把节能减排作为全国道路运输工作会议的一项重要内容,并且提出了节能减排的目标,确保“十一五”末与2005年相比,单位能源消耗要降低20%。 + "N<-  
——2004年到2006年该公司公营车辆直接节省成本3171.75万元,单车油耗节约量增长了83.2%。 >FE QtD~F  
——数据表明,里程利用率提高1%,油耗可以降低3%,吨位利用率提高5%,油耗可以降低3.8%。而我国目前运输车辆的里程利用率和实载率普遍较低,严重制约了节能减排。 c-3YSrY  
——交通部部长李盛霖指出:推进节能减排工作,道路运输业大有可为。道路运输是资源消耗型行业,每年消耗的成品油约占全社会消耗总量的28%, =vqE=:X6  
——据统计,我国一年因车辆空驶浪费100亿元,超载超限运输一年会给公路路网带来直接经济损失700亿元,由此引发的交通事故直接经济损失6亿元,逃漏养路费50亿元,路桥通行费300亿元。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com