考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : Try My Best, Expect the Least
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
10楼  发表于: 2009-01-24   
January 24, 2009   Saturday       windy &k'<xW?x  
Today I want to talk about my understanding of globalization. Nowadays we can watch the same TV serials as the Americans do. We can read the bestsellers once they are published in the western world. All of these are possible because of globalization. Generally speaking, globalization is beneficial for both developed countries and developing countries. Money, assets and human resources can flow freely in the world. The ties between different countries are strengthened so that they have a better understanding of each other and they become more tolerant of one another. Investors in developed countries can go to the poorer countries to expand their market and make use of the cheap human resources cost while the developing countries can learn from the developed countries in technology and management in the process of globalization. f>Rux1Je4  
  As every coin has two sides, so is the globalization. Globalization can cause some problems. First of all, it will do harm to the diversity of the cultures. The mainstream of the world culture is leading by western cultures, especially the American culture. As a Chinese, we may have lost much of our national characteristics in terms of culture. We ignore the traditional festivals and pay much more attention to the western festivals. N8nt2r<h  
  But the benefits of globalization outweigh the harm done by it, so we should promote the process of globalization and make a difference to the world.
显示用户信息 
11楼  发表于: 2009-01-24   
I admire you for when I listen to obama's speech I can only understand it a little.
显示用户信息 
12楼  发表于: 2009-01-25   
January 25, 2009     Sunday     windy g(zeOS]q}  
Yesterday my ex-mentor sent me an email with a PPT attachment to wish me happy spring festival. The PPT was fabulous and I made one and sent it to my ex-mentor. I also sent it to my future mentor, but she didn’t respond to it. I wonder if she is too busy to check her email or send me an email just including two words: thank you.
显示用户信息 
13楼  发表于: 2009-01-26   
January 26, 2009   Monday   sunny ,|z@ Dy  
Today is the spring festival, and my family got together in a restaurant. My uncle talked about my entrance exam and the mentor choosing problem for a long time. He himself is a professor and I believe that he can give me some constructive advice. After talking with him, I was greatly motivated and was determined to get a good result in my entrance exam. I sent an email to my future mentor immediately and tried to seize the time to review the lessons. I hope when my grandpa’s birthday comes, I will give him the best gift: a good score in entrance exam.
显示用户信息 
14楼  发表于: 2009-01-27   
January 27, 2009     Tuesday     sunny sCJ|U6Q-  
Yesterday I began to wear my silver cross around my neck and pray for a successful new year. I will wear the cross until I become the matriculate of my favorite university. I will read the bible everyday to motivate my self. While reading the bible, I feel God is on my side and so do I when I wear the cross.
显示用户信息 
15楼  发表于: 2009-01-28   
January 28, 2009     Wednesday       sunny /":/DwI'   
I found a wine glass and bought some herbal medicine and boiled it. The water containing the herbal medicine turned into as red as the wine. I poured the water into the glass. Now I can enjoy my home-made “wine”. When I feel bored by the study, I drink glass of “wine” and feel much better? You may think I am nuts. But I don’t care what you say.
显示用户信息 
16楼  发表于: 2009-01-29   
January 29, 2009       Thursday       sunny E$z-|-{>  
I dream of taking part in the CCTV Cup English speaking contest. I have to get into a college pursuing my doctor’s degree as a full time student in order to take part in the contest. Of course I should do more than that because my aim is to get in the final contest and appear on TV. The craziest goal is that I win the championship in the final contest. But I believe I can make it.
显示用户信息 
17楼  发表于: 2009-01-30   
January 30, 2009     Friday       sunny b 1.S21  
My grandpa’s birthday is on March 26th. I want to surprise my whole family by losing weight by 7 kilograms. I ate a pie, an egg and some beef in the morning, and I plan to eat only 10 dumplings for lunch. I do exercises for two and a half hours every day, and just have a bowl of soup for supper. I want to meet my future mentor around February 21st, and I hope by then I can reach the weight of 50 kilograms. In order to reach that goal, I have to reduce my weight by 0.4 kilogram per day.
显示用户信息 
18楼  发表于: 2009-01-31   
January 31, 2009   Saturday     cloudy jP/Vqe%%8  
Sometimes I can’t help wondering that how the CCTV anchors and editors can find so many topics. Every day we watch different programs and most of them can attract our attention. How can they manage to do that? If I learn from them and find different thesis for my papers, I will finish a lot of papers. Well, at least now I can find topics to write about in my journal. That’s a good start, and I do hope I can be a prolific paper writer.
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
19楼  发表于: 2009-01-31   
excelent.go straight
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交