考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : First lady Michelle Obama is Vogue cover model
级别: 管理员
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-02-13   

First lady Michelle Obama is Vogue cover model

First lady Michelle Obama is Vogue cover model :s_.K'4?a  
o[_,r]%+D  
It's official: Michelle Obama is the first lady of American fashion, appearing on the cover of the March issue of Vogue. X [dfms;H  
+W[f>3`VQ  
Every first lady since Lou Hoover - save Bess Truman - has been featured in the high-fashion magazine, but Mrs. Obama is only the second to grace the cover. She appears wearing a magenta silk sheath dress by Jason Wu, who also designed her inaugural gown. .tG3g:  
])F+ C/Px1  
Vogue's editor at large Andre Leon Talley called his interviews with Mrs. Obama ahead of US President Barack Obama's swearing-in ceremony "one of the best experiences of my life." &t8,326;  
w%qn H e9  
"She's so accessible, natural and normal. There's nothing affected about her," he said. lmHQ"z 3G  
S`5bcxI_  
Much of the eight-page feature inside is devoted to Mrs. Obama's self-described role as "mom in chief" to 10-year-old Malia and 7-year-old Sasha. aQL0Sj:,  
A+Isk{d  
"I'm going to try to take them to school every morning, as much as I can," she said. "But there's also a measure of independence. And obviously there will be times I won't be able to drop them off at all. I like to be a presence in my kids' school. I want to know the teachers; I want to know the other parents." Pd&KAu|<`  
)-[$m%  
Being Vogue, though, the conversation eventually turns to clothes. SS%Bde&<{  
c]x-mj =  
Mrs. Obama said she is aware of how her wardrobe is being scrutinized, but she makes no apologies for her choices - even the Election Night combination of ripped-from-the-runway, fashion-forward dress and plain-Jane cardigan. lG0CCOdQ  
:n13v @q  
"I'm not going to pretend that I don't care about it," she said. "But I also have to be very practical. In the end, someone will always not like what you wear — people just have different tastes." Xykoq"dbb  
Ey: ?!  
She did choose outfits for the Vogue photos from labels she has worn before: Wu, who made her inaugural gown; Narcisco Rodriguez, the designer of that Election Night dress; and J. Crew, which she and her children have famously worn. 8*/;W&7y  
i@rUZYF  
Most cover models have their clothes chosen for them by Vogue, or at least editors work as advisers. Not this time. =dNE1rdzNa  
kBA.N l7  
"She doesn't need any help. She loves fashion and knows what works for her," Talley said. "She's never had a conversation with me about, `What do you think?' or `How did this look?' And I'm glad for that."
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 管理员
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2009-02-13   
米歇尔•奥巴马登《Vogue》封面 YJ ,"@n_  
} x r0m+/  
官方消息:美国第一夫人米歇尔•奥巴马将登上《Vogue》杂志3月号的封面,成为美国时尚第一夫人。 rZ(#t{]=!  
hx@@[sKF7  
尽管从前第一夫人露•胡佛开始(除贝丝•杜鲁门外),几乎每位第一夫人都曾亮相这本全球顶级时尚杂志,但米歇尔则是登上这本杂志封面的第二人。在封面照上,米歇尔身穿一袭由设计师吴季刚为其设计的绛红色紧身丝质裙装。她在奥巴马就职典礼上所穿的礼服就出自吴季刚之手。 u0+F2+ I  
[[T6X9  
《Vogue》杂志自由撰稿人安德烈•莱昂•塔利在奥巴马总统就职典礼前对米歇尔进行了一次采访,他称这次采访是“他生命中最精彩的一次经历”。 \41/84BA  
P-T@'}lW  
他说:“她很随和,自然,平易近人,毫不做作。” |) ~-Wy  
ML|?H1m>  
在杂志刊登的长达8页的专访中,其中大部分内容是关于米歇尔自己定位的“妈妈”角色。米歇尔和奥巴马育有两个女儿——10岁的玛利亚和7岁的萨沙。 AEj%8jh  
5!'1;GLs  
她说:“我会尽量做到每天早晨送她们上学。但她们也要学会独立。我肯定会有无法送她们去学校的时候。我喜欢去孩子们的学校。我希望认识老师和其他家长。” ]m`:T  
arR<!y7  
不过接受《Vogue》的专访,话题最终还是要回到服装上。 TT(R<hL  
a,4G E'  
米歇尔说,她知道她的着装选择有多么受关注,但她不会为自己的选择道歉,包括胜选之夜被批没品味的搭配——时尚的裙装混搭过于普通的羊毛衫。 Ii}{{1N6  
F(/<ADx  
她说:“我不想假装不在乎别人的看法,但我也必须注重实用。总会有人不喜欢你的着装,因为人们的品味各不相同。” *"_W1}^  
$FT6c@&y  
在为《Vogue》拍照时,米歇尔选择的都是曾经穿过的品牌,其中包括就职典礼礼服设计师吴季刚设计的服装、胜选之夜礼服设计师纳西索•罗德里格的作品,以及J. Crew品牌服饰,她和女儿曾因穿此品牌的服装而受到好评。 sd+_NtH  
E83$(6z  
多数为《Vogue》拍摄封面照的模特都是编辑为他们挑选服装,或者至少做个参谋,但米歇尔则不同。 QPp31o.!5  
JP"#9f  
塔利说:“她不需要任何帮助。她热爱时尚,知道自己适合什么。她从没问过我‘你觉得怎么样?’或者‘这件看上去如何?’之类的问题。这让我很开心。”
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交