显示用户信息 
121楼  发表于: 2011-09-14   
回 楼主(nanafly) 的帖子
学校:北京林业大学 gq[`g=x  
报考专业: 花卉育种 :1,xs e  
6 ~d\+aV  
科目: 园林植物 U9]&~jR  
试题内容:一、写出下列植物拉丁学名及科名(20分) 'e5,%"5(c  
云锦杜鹃、黑松、落羽松、点地梅、山玉兰、兰州百合、欧洲丁香、石斛属、复叶槭、蒲葵、紫茉莉、凤凰木、蓝花楹、鹤望兰、喜树、枫香、叶子花、花毛茛、狗牙根、凤梨属 o]O  
二、什么是植物的种、变种、亚种、品种、品系?请对这些概念的重要区别加以说明?(20分) 1G62Qu $O  
三、请列举可用于城市园林绿化的针叶地被植物与开花地被植物10种,写出中文名称、拉丁学名、适宜地区和应用要点。(20分) #xTu {  
四、国际上对新花卉作物资源研究与开发有哪些新进展?请举例说明新花卉作物资源开发的程序。(20分) %;qDhAu0  
五、以月季与蔷薇为例,谈谈我国花卉研究的原始创新、集成创新及引进吸收创新的具体思路与具体措施。 xA {1XS}  
<Z^qBM  
~zD*=h2C  
(043G[H'.  
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
122楼  发表于: 2011-09-14   
恳请哪位考博过来先贤,大发慈悲,给我发下人大思想政治教育专业博士的真题,近几年的都可以。万分感谢!替您祈福!
显示用户信息 
123楼  发表于: 2011-09-15   
报考院校:复旦大学 R4P$zB_<2  
科    目:文史哲综合 2-!n+#Cdf  
试题内容: <rAk"R ^  
1.请就胡适一个方面的成就和不足展开讨论。 iz pFl@WS  
2.就普通话和方言的关系问题以及当代发展的对策展开论述。 ajMI7j^G  
3.举例说明审美观的名族差异。 @E5 }v  
级别: VIP
显示用户信息 
124楼  发表于: 2011-09-16   
报考院校:北京航空航天大学 </B5^}  
科目:振动力学 ?=X_a{}/  
考试内容: &$ /}HND  
1、求各种载荷下杆的运动函数并写出边界条件。 1=X"|`<!  
2、求阶跃载荷下转子的震动频率。 bu|ecv  
3、多重自由度阻尼系数计算,以及运动方程。
显示用户信息 
125楼  发表于: 2011-09-17   
报考院校:华东师大 >*PZ&"}M  
科目:比较教育学   b$ f@.L  
试题内容: 还没有了解 OeuM9c{  
专业课: 西方和中国教育思想史 %U&O \GB  
5xm^[o2#y  
wW~y?A"{2  
3K/32W i  
显示用户信息 
126楼  发表于: 2011-09-19   
怎么都是医学的啊
显示用户信息 
127楼  发表于: 2011-09-19   
有没有南京大学古代文学考博真题呀?
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
128楼  发表于: 2011-09-21   
1.In the information age, the messages the average Westerner is ______ with are not religious but commercial. wN"j:G(  
A.bombarded        B.exposed        C.struck        D.covered >+iJ(jqq  
2.______ my return, I learned that my supervisor had gone to the lab and would not be back for several hours. b ^wL{q  
A.For        B.In        C.On        D.To l^ P[nQDH  
3.If the team was in financial trouble, would the owners sell stock to fans to keep them ______? :a M ZJm  
A.high        B.out        C.afloat        D.alert si:p98[w  
4.Apart from its low cost, the appeal of iron as a building material lay in its strength, its ______ to fire, and its potential to span vast areas. [?3]+xr :  
A.assignment        B.resistance        C.adjustment        D.liability (yjx+K_[  
5.Sophisticated equipment, white coats and medical ______ serve to make most lay people feel ignorant and less important. ]Ek6EuaK  
A.jargon        B.accent        C.dialect        D.idiom Zl5cHejM  
6.She felt really bad when she realized that she had lost her watch. It wasn't expensive but it had sentimental ______. _MF:?p,l  
A.expense        B.price        C.value        D.charge Zd~'%(q  
7.One candidate is so ______ that even his own supporters cannot say what he stands for. W(h].'N  
A.dynamic        B.evasive        C.vigorous        D.tangible u@j]U|FpY  
8.Don't tell Mary your plans or she'll tell everybody. She is always ______ her mouth off. ;D}8acQ  
A.shooting        B.speaking        C.talking        D.throwing < Y5pAStg  
9.According to the latest population ______ the number of people in the world will go up an alarming 100 percent. "gD]K=  
A.procedure        B.proceeding        C.process        D.projection kD&% 7Vz  
10.Everything seemed so ______ that it was difficult to suspect that it was a lie. T5* t~`bfU  
A.plausible        B.judicious        C.far-fetched        D.insistent rI/;L<c  
11.The tender woman felt that keeping silent might be the only or the ______ way out of the miserable situation. ;VhilW aF-  
A.sustainable        B.sanitary        C.sensible        D.sensational z+ch-L^K4  
12.I'm ______ according to my own experience, that the present situation will continue for a long time. qH#?, sK ^  
A.assuming        B.pretending        C.illustrating        D.appealing W7bA#p(  
13.______ John I began to trust my feelings and began to believe in my ability. 0GEM3~~D.?  
A.Due to        B.Obliged to        C.By virtue of        D.Thanks to Lp!4X1/|\  
14.In Tokyo trading today the US dollar fell and Japanese ______ dropped to their lowest level in three months. :c4iXK0_^?  
A.dealers        B.shares        C.standards        D.ballots s(~tL-_ K  
15.______, after long pondering, I arrived at the following conjecture. =ttvC"4?  
A.To date        B.In case        C.For sure        D.At length M]FA y"E  
16.He is setting out for the country and sends you a thousand thanks and ______. :%_*C09  
A.compliments        B.complements        C.satisfactions        D.supplements :Ma=P\J W  
17.If you understand why the question is being asked, you will feel less inclined to regard the interviewer as unduly ______ his nose into your private business. Ll" Kxg  
A.stretching        B.poking        C.reaching        D.dropping ,\YlDcl':0  
18.Pam loves children but she doesn't like them when they're noisy. It gets on her ______. MHl ffj  
A.nerves        B.feelings        C.energies        D.pains u'Od~x^z  
19.His presidential address in New York ______ on the importance of communication between science and industry. bl8zcpdL  
A.bore        B.spoke        C.dwelt        D.threw T\ixS-%^  
20.It would seem that Miller cannot have been on friendly terms with the gardeners there, or he would have made a ______ of visiting them. 47S1mxur  
A.move        B.use        C.point        D.remedy r;>2L'  
显示用户信息 
129楼  发表于: 2011-09-24   
此贴非常好!方便各位学友啊!赞版主!
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交