加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 医学博士英语历年真题摘要写作示范
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-06-04   

医学博士英语历年真题摘要写作示范

医学博士英语历年真题摘要写作示范:97年题 la[ pA  
A Blind Zone in Childr-Nutrition "GMU~594  
This article reveals a mistaken idea in child-raising which deserves correcting. Most [@@{z9c  
? AfThJc  
parents take it for granted that children should eat more animal foods such as chicken, meat  : (UK'i  
u(vZOf]jL  
and fish than grain food because the former are far more expensive and the more expensive BN*:*cmUl  
HT<p=o'$Z  
the food is the more nutritious it is. However, this is, in fact, a mistaken idea which has w=KfkdAJ*/  
F ~A $7  
lead to malnutrition among many city kids. This is indicated in a survey recently made in FjCGD4x1N  
^4=#, K  
Shanghai. [O3:?BNY  
What parents don’t know is that carbohydrate in grains, starch and sugar, the main and most kcS7)"/ zC  
Sk{skvd;  
inexpensive nutrient for energy supply, is of equal importance in metabolism. The energy it I\*6 >  
Y0(4]X \ey  
supplies is the main source of calories in human bodies,about 60% of the total amount of gC}}8( k  
UJO3Yn  
calories. If there is a lack of calories provided by carbohydrate, protein and fat will be ixA.b#!1  
'T eH(?3G  
used up to provide the heat and thus can’t play their original roles in the body. } =OE.cf@  
c64^u9  
Consequently, it results in a retarded development in the children and even malnutrition. @}y.  
Apparently, the solution to the problem is to provide kids with a well-balanced food oq7G=8gTp  
AM+5_'S,  
containing protein, carbohydrate and many other nutrients, none of which can be done ;6/WjUDw<|  
Av w=*ZW  
without. Vn5T Jw  
9a*#r;R  
Writing Drill 4(98 FATMD) 5W)ST&YPL*  
In the past several years, many Chinese college students have come to accept psychological .B]l@E-u  
& /8Tth86  
consultation(PC) they used to reject. In 1994, many students didn’t care to think about the 'K4FS (q  
^QNc!{`  
consultation while in 1996, over 90% of 2132 students in a survey answered the related I )mB]j  
R;DU68R  
questionnaires carefully. PC is now gradually accepted by college students in China. i#-v4g  
Surveys indicate that 70-80% college students have psychological problems and 20.3% have Z3]I^i FI  
8>YF }\D V  
such obstacles. There have been reports on many severe cases resulting from misunderstanding ^m z9sV  
l.@1]4.  
and lack of PC. In view of this, many universities in Nanjing have set up psychological @v2<T1UC  
Ef]Hpjvp  
healthcare service for students. Many students have corrected their misunderstanding about m(8Tup|  
u1/ >)_U  
PC and bravely asked the consultants for help, which has greatly helped them overcome their n^nE&'[?0g  
B@F@,?K4%  
mental obstacles. Even some military cadets have begun to consult experts for advice. N|DfE{,  
4]r_K2.cc  
Experts point out that prompt consultation can prevent mental problems from developing into 2j+w5KvU  
sqKx?r72  
obstacles, mental illnesses and even suicide. 2|;|C8C  
University psychological consultation, young as it is, has made remarkable progress and ^Wld6:L{I  
4<Vi`X7[F  
grown into a unique course in universities. Though it contributed to students’ healthy h]<S0/  
E !!,JnU  
growth, it still has a long way to go to be fully understood and appreciated by both &D3]O9a0;  
\\S QACN  
students and faculties.  e)uC  
}StzhV{GS  
-+E.I*st  
Writing Drill 5 老年健康饮食为先 zyS8LZ-y9  
Aging usually brings about recession in many bodily functions such indigestion, [e><^R*u  
=2&\<Q_Fi  
hypertension, arteriosclerosis, and other metabolic dysfunctions. However, scientists find _=$~l^Y[  
*aCL/:  
that these hypofunctions are actually caused by irrational diets or eating habits. This +0Q   
dWn6-es  
article discusses this problem and the solution to it. {N~mDUoJ|  
First, balanced diet with more vegetables than animal food is especially good for the old b/_Zw^DPC  
\9[vi +T  
people. Second, less staple food and less salt in food should be suggested for the aged htB7 j(  
^(JrOh'  
because overconsumption of these two can lead to cardiovascular diseases. Third, more bean OG}890$n  
:[<Y#EX.  
food can replace proteins such as eggs and fat as sources of protein. Fourth, light food EA~xxKq  
 }sxs-  
should be taken in instead of fat and oily foods which usually contribute to cardiovascular N|i>|2EB  
[WDzaRzd  
diseases. Fifth, doctors always advise people eat more fruit to regulate their digestion, ^ =C>  
4 $R!)  
metabolism and cardiovascular balance. |!(8c>]Bo  
In a word, a balanced diet, more vegetable food instead of fat food are of the first d.f0OhQ  
Lc~m`=B  
significance to the health of the aged and a long life. I7vP*YE 7F  
w"0$cL3  
Writing Drill 6 {jD?obs  
Recently, more attention has been paid to a behavioral prescription for various and physical F/2cQ .u2  
r $S9/  
diseases. It includes laughter, sports, dancing and even crying. These methods have /D"T\KNWr  
7=fM}sk  
different functions. Vu(NP\Wm  
Laughter activates over 80 muscles. In laughing, smooth muscles in organs contract and help jN+`V)p  
x[t?hl=:  
improve digestion. Crying can give vent to harmful chemicals in the body accumulated by D:9 ^^uVp  
Q%O9DCi  
stress. Sports and dancing can relieve chronic illness such as bronchitis, back pain, k$v 7@|Aw  
Mh`^-*c?  
diabetes, etc. that medication alone can’t do. u8 k^\Do  
Many diseases of today are caused by bad mental conditions, work and stress, family W\[E  
EG\L]fmD  
problems, etc. Medication doesn’t usually effect in these cases because it doesn’t treat rv[BL.qV  
9]3l'  
the cause of the ailments. Behavioral prescription, with its physical and mental massage ScJ:F-@>  
]/ !*^;cY(  
like sports and dancing, can help patients stay off the cause of their diseases. Therefore, q[/g3D\G  
KdR\a&[MA  
it is advocated by many doctors and health experts. n^QDMyC;I  
It is expected that behavioral prescription will applied more widely as an effective therapy fyUW;dj  
M}jl \{  
in the near future.f 7h9oY<W  
9I 6^-m@:  
Writing Drill 7 Smoking and Health {$N\@q@v~  
It is not until recently that smoking has been firmly proved to be hazardous to health. It a?Om;-i2`S  
TJ>YJ D  
irritates the throat and respiratory passages. It sometimes leads to poor appetite, nausea, BfCib]V9C  
L\Oxyi<{  
short breath, and irregular heartbeat. More importantly, smoking is associated with chronic F4(;O7j9  
&>B |?d  
and fatal diseases of respiratory tract. Evidence shows that smokers are more likely than e7G>'K  
XF{2'x_R  
nonsmokers to develop cancer of the lungs, throat, tongue, and jaw, emphysema and bronchitis 5YZ\@<|rH  
w;VUP@Wm  
as well. As a result, many nations have made enormous efforts to warn people of the dangers 0jp y  c  
6:r1^q6A9L  
of smoking. R U[  
While smoking, particles of tobacco tar and smoke slow down the work of cilia. The tar 5NSXSR9c  
g 'L$m|  
collected in the lungs can cause cancer. Moreover, nicotine in tobacco can be simulating by y^p%/p%  
VyU!r* o  
affecting various centers on the medulla oblongata region of the brain. It can affect other \@2sI  
k!@/|]3z  
physiological process that in turn affect the respiratory center in the brain. It can also :Z ]E:f0P  
jM@@N.  
influence other centers that slow down the action of the heart, constrict the arteries, and "2"*3R<Y  
gvZLW!={  
cause vomiting. XeBSHvO_  
In brief, smoking does nothing but harm to people’s health. Therefore, smokers of any age MD:kfPQ  
q33!X!br  
or kind should try to give it up. ~?A,GalS  
这篇短文的主旨是说明吸烟对健康危害及造成危害的原因,通读全文,根据其要点可以分为四个部分:1 "ZVBn!  
5Q72.4HH  
)吸烟有害;2)吸烟有哪些具体的害处;3)为什么吸烟会有害,亦即其致害机理是什么;4)总结:吸 _jb"@TY  
13{"sY:PT#  
烟有害要戒烟。 TA Yt:  
总之,摘要写作时切忌“见木不见林”,要体现出层次感,结构要明快,这样可以向阅卷老师表明你的逻 nBiA=+'v  
d0Kg,HB   
辑。 !"J*  
/C8(cVNZ  
Writing Drill 9 Handwashing and Health zsRN\U  
Hospital infection is one of the causes of morbidity and mortality. The risk of transmitting `TsfscN  
7#|NQ=yd  
pathogens by the hands of health care workers (HCWs) is increasingly big today. A simple and &FvNz  
$l[*Y  
effective way of prevention is handwashing. nt[0krG  
But it is found that HCWs don’t always wash their hands before and after patient contacts. ;%z0iZmg  
TAC\2*bWje  
Semmelweis, a Viennese doctor in 1847, believed that high puerperal fever rate in some wards /s*>V@Q  
UZX)1?U  
was caused by the hands of some medical students. He ordered that all students wash their n _ez6{  
2RXGY  
hands with chlorinated lime before and between all patient contacts. As a result, the rate qu UJ%F  
FW.dHvNX  
fell sharply. His methods were used by some other hospitals but his beliefs were ignored YV940A-n  
{4m"S 7O  
largely at that time. x)yf!Dv5$  
In the 1980s, a government health organization recommended that handwashing be imposed. But &lS0"`J=  
uN(~JPAw5  
it has not been well compiled, even in ICUs, despite some efforts to improve compliance. The q@-qA]  
835Upj>  
traditional handwashing practice has not been changed yet. (MIw$ )#^  
HCWs have their own excuse for the resistance, such as no time, skin irritation, etc. Some i }g xq  
d$,i?d,  
say they have done it but surveys prove otherwise. With more multidrug-resistant pathogens J3.Q8f  
G\p; bUF  
on the increase. HCWs have to know that handwashing means health. HCWs: wash your hands # |I@`#O  
enzQ}^  
before or between patient contacts. @ty|HXW  
本篇短文主要讲了通过洗手防止和减少医院获得性感染的问题, 这篇短文总的说来结构比较清晰,总结 ge oN4  
)IhY&?jk?  
归纳起来相对容易,摘要写作当中,首先要将摘要分成三个部分,先象一般的论文一样写个引言,介绍主 U44H/5/  
=5M>\vt]  
题,其次写Semmelweis首先发现了医务工作者不洗手而接触病人会造成感染,而洗手可以减少这种感染及 %Nn'p"  
[;f"',)y,  
引起的死亡率,尽管他的方法没有得到当时医学界的认可,最后是结论部分,写20世纪80年代,政府健康 JAz;_wS(k  
{LD8ie|x1`  
机构也要求强制洗手,但执行情况并不尽如人意。 VT7NWT J,  
总之,摘要写作时切忌“见木不见林”,要体现出层次感,结构要明快,细节引用尽量地少,这样才可以 tp^'W7E  
w$ {  
向阅卷老师表明你的逻辑性强,抓住了要点。 %$x FnGb  
Writing Drill 10 Dangerous Factors in Maturing ^e,RM_.  
On their way to adulthood, adolescens are faced with many dangerous factors. These may $ bosGG  
0cUt"(]  
include sexual encounters with HIV carriers, violence, mental and sexual abuse, drug abuse, K-u/q6ufK  
o?FUVK  
smoking, as well as the negligence from the adults. fLoV cl  
What can doctors do to make the teenagers’ world a safer place? Perhaps we should first FO=1P7  
[;AcV73  
call for attention from the medical profession to the long ignored needs of teenagers. Some Y7)@(7G)\  
y}HC\A77uD  
critics suggest that adolescent medicine become a medical subspecialty for more and proper QZox3LM1&.  
Gnt!!1_8L  
attention to teenagers’ needs. Of course, there are some difficulties such as policymakers T 6roz  
8Jj0-4]  
’ focus on more general practitioners whereas adolescents are poorly served by the medical 9%14k  
c.Z4f 7  
community. )"uG*}\?b  
Adolescents deserve primary care that is attentive to their special needs. The best way is a[g|APZz  
\Egc5{   
to encourage policymakers to be interested in adolescent medicine. One of the ways for this X", 0VO  
i?dKmRp(@y  
is to require most medical students and trainees to master the skills needed to treat jsd]7C  
 :$c:3~  
teenagers.  ca*[n~np  
Writing Drill 14 Psychological Care of Medical Patients 8 {]Gh 0+  
There are more and more physically ill people accompanied by psychiatric morbidity, which {b0&qV   
ZCFf@2&z8  
can be physically and mentally harmful if not treated promptly and properly. M2Fj)w2   
However, there is a lack of psychiatric care of these patients, which has to be addressed in S} Cp&}G{P  
X/K)kIi  
no time. There are some cost-effective treatments for psychiatric disorder in physically ill yUmsE-W  
!LOors za  
people. But few hospitals arrange formal services for these patients, which may not be 33'lZ ubV  
q,+kPhHEgy  
efficient in the future. Some health service reforms have also affected the formerly aC~n:0 v  
A a} o*  
cooperative relationship between psychiatrists and general hospital doctors. Pressure on _s^:zPl  
L\wpS1L(  
beds in both psychiatry and general medicine makes the already difficult task of caring for F0'A/T'ht  
AYA&&b  
patients with coexisting mental and physical illness harder. Besides, increased consumerism Oqpl2Y"/  
''OInfd?  
and heightened awareness of coexistence of mental and physical illness adds to demand for tK|9qs<%  
yC 7Vb P  
relevant services. 0SY f<$  
In view of this situation, some British psychiatrists and physicians suggested that doctors q X%vRf0  
rH&r6Xv[  
and nurses learn to identify mental problems in their patients and offer psychological care f UF;SqT  
n^pZXb;Y  
and refer for psychiatric help. In their report, they also provided some relevant knowledge S`@6c$y k  
k'ZUBTRq!  
and approaches to treatment and psychiatric services. ?7kV+{.  
本文的内容根据标题便可不言自明了;患有身体疾病的同时伴有心理疾病的人越来越多,但这些人的心理 _@/ C~  
)0U3w#,JQ  
护理亟需要得到科学的治疗和护理。摘要中要突出这种内科病人的心理护理缺医少药的问题,如缺乏正规 nRXSW&V"m  
`o_fUOe8a  
的治疗和医护人员,费用昂贵等,结论断要包含专家就此问题提出的建议和看法。 r! .+XrYg  
摘要可以分成三个部分,一是引言段,引出问题;二是正文段,概述问题并加以讨论;三是结论段,用专 G=C5T(  
 t$H':l0  
家的建议作为结尾。 d2A wvP  
总之,摘要写作时切忌“见木不见林”,要体现出层次感,结构要明快,不要拘泥于细节,这样可以向阅 oF;%^XFp  
XatA8(_,5  
卷老师表明你的逻辑性强,抓住了要点。 Z\|u 9 DO  
"B9[cDM&