考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 医学考博英语考试重点难点句型汇总大讨论
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2014-02-23   

医学考博英语考试重点难点句型汇总大讨论

医学考博英语中句型的重要性毋庸置疑,无论是听力还是阅读写作。开<医学考博英语考试重点难点句型汇总大讨论>贴的目的就是要让大家有一个平台自由的交流。 l?iSxqdT  
>I<r)w]  
欢迎博友积极参与,助考博成功! unJ R=~E  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2014-02-23   
我先来一个:I am a 56-year-old sex therapist turned cognitive neuroscientist whose day job is to study the human sexual response, and my dissertation is on genital stimulation and female orgasm. $^ 'aCU0C  
`O^G5 0  
请哪位博友解释一下蓝颜色部分的意义及语法结构。
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2014-02-23   
再来一句: dz#5q-r  
Australia's south and southeast have been in the grip of a heatwave for nearly a week, with climate experts warning of even longer and hotter heatwaves to come, raising questions about its long-term position as an agricultural powerhouse.
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2014-02-23   
第一句的turned cognitive neuroscientist,应该是定语修饰前面的sex therapist,有认知神经学家转变来的性治疗家。 qu6DQ@ ~YC  
|4Ck;gg!j  
第二句,主语+宾语,伴随状语 M] V.!z9B  
级别: 论坛博友
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2014-02-23   
第一句turned是否可理解为“以......为主”或“围绕......”?turned cognitive neuroscientist是后置定语修饰sex therapist。 \Mx JH[  
s0LA^2U  
翻译:我是一名56岁的性治疗师,专业研究方向为认知神经科学。
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2014-02-23   
感谢博友kaobook, ?p8Qx\%*  
0~E 6QhV:  
我更赞同camera的意见,性治疗师应该是认知神经科学的应用方向,范围更小。
显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2014-02-23   
再上一句: wL eHQ]  
1$["79k  
Dorothy Brizill, theexecutive director of D.C. Watch, a local government watchdog, expects a fight over where to locate the dispensaries and raised concerns about medical marijuana ending up being illegally sold on the streets. }$)&{d G  
Ggd lVi 2  
请哪位战友来解释一下绿色部分的语法结构。 h(:<(o@<  
显示用户信息 
7楼  发表于: 2014-02-23   
再来一句: q!2<=:f  
0^iJlR 2  
On average, she says, 25% of the cells survive(幸存)the stress and 30% of those convert to pluripotent cells — already a higherproportion(比例) than the roughly 1% conversion rate ofiPS cells, which take several weeks to become pluripotent. ^Jtl;Q  
I =b'j5c  
请战友来解释一下绿色部分的语法结构。

显示用户信息 
8楼  发表于: 2014-02-23   
引用
引用第7楼kaobohaha于2014-02-23 12:09发表的 : $&Ac5Zo%}  
再来一句: $BaK'7=3*  
AW62~*  
On average, she says, 25% of the cells survive(幸存)the stress and 30% of those convert to pluripotent cells — already a higherproportion(比例) than the roughly 1% conversion rate ofiPS cells, which take several weeks to become pluripotent. fxOE]d8v  
`L;OY 4  
请战友来解释一下绿色部分的语法结构。 CJ:uYXJJ:z  
6 VG o>b;  
q:Wq8  
=_uol8v  
定语从句,修饰iPS cells,翻译:需要数周时间才具有多能性 ^YqbjL  
显示用户信息 
9楼  发表于: 2014-02-23   
引用
引用第6楼kaobohaha于2014-02-23 12:03发表的 : PpW A f\  
再上一句: )hePN4edj  
[5x+aW%ql  
Dorothy Brizill, theexecutive director of D.C. Watch, a local government watchdog, expects a fight over where to locate the dispensaries and raised concerns about medical marijuana ending up being illegally sold on the streets. *o KgP8CF  
(MZ A  
请哪位战友来解释一下绿色部分的语法结构。 t)YFTO"Jj  
....... /,=Wy"0TJ  
=ltbSf7  
pZyb  
1!K !oY  
这句话是否有错。and连接并列关系,而raised与前面的expect 明显不符 ]!n*V/g  
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交