考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 考博英语 经典范文 背诵
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2015-01-22   

考博英语 经典范文 背诵

Graduates Face Many Barriers in Job Hunting J!H5{7.efN  
It is graduation time again. Whether joining the social workforce or pursuing bXW )n<y  
advanced studies, about four million Chinese graduates will soon turn a new page in !69^ kIi$  
their lives. Still, no matter what, campus life will remain deeply etched on the minds {7wvC)WW  
of China's former students. What lies ahead for the country's graduates? e\dT~)c  
Statistics released by relevant departments of China show that in 2006, graduates w0IB8GdF  
from all Chinese colleges and universities numbered 4.13 million, up 750,000 from !G,$:t1-=V  
2005 with a growth rate of roughly 22%. Hence, the employment tension further Fv: %"P^  
intensifies. Meanwhile, various intangible barriers exist in social relations, regional c,qCZ-.Sg  
restriction, permanent residency and university's reputation have made the graduates' \XN5))  
job-hunting process tougher. KH7]`CU  
Some analyze that against the backdrop of intensified employment tension for V588Leb?  
university graduates, needy students from rural and urban areas usually find JA}'d7yEa  
themselves in relatively inferior positions. g-^m\ >B  
Some graduates realize that in order to get a job, they have to sign some "unfair oL@ou{iQ  
treaties" that promise not to take the postgraduate exam or leave the company within ]~zJ7I  
several years, or they have to pay 5,000 Yuan for breaching the contract. Some 16y$;kf8  
recruiters even declare openly that they only need students from famous universities, gh}AD1TN]  
so graduates from other schools are not even entitled to apply. CJOl|"UyJ  
Currently the contradiction in China's higher education has transferred from entering ) T1 oDk  
to leaving a university and from the difficulty in enrollment to employment after QT$1D[ >  
graduation. It has become a common phenomenon that "graduates become jobless". 2P ?Iu&  
Should this problem not be tackled rightly, the employment issue would turn into a 0q>lW &J  
new factor that causes social instability. 6y_Z'@L  
College—A New Experience -], ?kP  
Living at college, first of all, gives me a sense of responsibility, of being on my Uq.~3V+u  
own. My parents aren’t around to say, ―No, you’re not going out tonight‖ or ―Did you 5ecz'eA%  
finish your homework?‖ Everything I do has to be my decision, and that gives me the :\J bWj_j  
responsibility of handling my own life. During the second week I was at college, I had @>IjfrjV  
to go out and look for a bank where I could open an account. Before that I looked in A4FDR#  
the phone book since I had no clue about any banks around here or where they were *F* fH>?C#  
located. I went to the bank and made decisions for myself—whether to have a <M?#3&5A  
checking or savings account and whether or not to get a MASTER card. $jm<' 4  
Friendly people: that’s another aspect I like about college. On my first day (and -!>ZATL<B  
even now) people were nice to me. I came to Marymount University here in Virginia g <4M!gi  
from New York and – even though I’d been here before—I was a bit confused about DB%AO:8  
where I was going. My mother and I drove in, not knowing the building we were '?gI cWM  
supposed to go to, and the guard was especially nice: with a smile, he told us what VQ<i$ I  
building we were looking for and where we could park our car. Some upperclassmen h;p%EZ  
saw me and asked, ―Are you a new student?‖ When they found out I was looking for 25c!-.5D  
my dormitory, one said, ―Oh, just follow us; that’s where we’re going.‖ Even now I /_OZ1jX  
/)?P>!#;\  
2 yLO &(Mb  
feel comfortable in the dorm because there are friendly people around to talk with. w1#jVcUQ  
Finally—to add to my likes of college—I love having Saturdays off. Also, I love ';\gR/L  
to sleep in, something I couldn’t do in high school. u?3NBc$~A  
How Can We Finance Our College Education? F2`htM@,  
Nowadays, tuition fees for college are much higher than ever before. How to AOx3QgC^NO  
finance our college education has become a matter of concern for many students, JX/4=..  
especially those who are from the remote areas. d<Q+D1  
Actually, there are many ways to solve this problem. We can get the money from EKd3$(^   
our parents. We can apply for a loan especially set up for college students. We can VUC <0WV  
also acquire the money entirely by ourselves, keeping a part-time job in our spare E'^]zW=9  
time and doing a full-time job in summer and winter holidays. Or we can ask our + lB+|yJ+  
parents for most of the money and earn the rest in our spare time in college. )*K<;WI WH  
As far as I am concerned, I prefer the last way. I don't want to depend entirely on |] !o*7"4  
my parents, which will be a burden to them. Nor do I want to work in my free time for X ' #$e{  
the tuition alone, because I would like to have enough time for my school work. If my ]]=-AuV.  
parents pay most of the tuition for me, I will work part time for the rest and this, I QPe9s[Y  
believe, can make my college life rich and colorful. HA9Nr.NqC@  
Introduction of My College Cj !i)-  
I'm a student at Maebashi Institute of Technology in Gunma. It is located >1r[]&8  
between Komagata and Shinmaebashi on the JR Ryomo Line. It's only 10 minutes ~1=.?Ho  
from JR Maebashi station on a bus or a taxi. %O&m#)|  
Maebit was originally founded in 1952 as a junior college and it evolved into a :PD`PgQ  
four-year college in 1997. Today there are some 700 students in both the junior Z<N&UFw7QJ  
college and the four-year undergraduate school. ].-J.  
Our school offers two sets of programs, the day course and the evening course. (K*/Vp  
Students can choose whichever suits their conveniences best from those two courses. "$W |/vD+  
Many lessons here are taught in small-sized classes. c}IX"  
I'm in the Department of Information Engineering. My field of study is Robotics. $m:2&lU3   
The first period begins at 9:30 a.m., which is rather late, and the last period of the day [+%d3+27  
course ends at 4:55 p.m. The classes for the evening course begin at 5:45 p.m. and end )l#%.Z9  
at 8:50 p.m. CGd[3}"  
Maebit's campus is not very large but it has a lot of flowerbeds and plants. On >[|GC/C  
campus there are the library, the club building, sports fields, the student union hall, d2C[wQF  
the laboratory building, and many other facilities. Our department building lies in the ~KAp\!,  
northwest corner of campus. This building was built about five years ago, and ]27>a"p59Y  
:BL'>V   
3 8h&oSOkQk,  
everything is still new in this building. - E8ntY-  
There are many clubs, but I'm not a member of any club. One of my friends is a ?k L|>1TY  
member of the Tennis Club in which there are 5 members. They practice every I&TTr7  
Wednesday and Saturday afternoon. They are hoping to make it into the best 8 in the MkG`w,  
coming intercollegiate tournament. QKp+;$SE'  
I like my college. I have already made some good friends and we're enjoying our .cg=  
school life. E-UB -"6  
Coping with Stress in College jlu`lG*e&  
College life can be very stressful. Sometimes parents, faculty and others tend to Js\-['`  
idealize their college experience and remember it as that idyllic time when they had K1?Z5X(b  
few worries or responsibilities. To students currently attending college, however, the J)9 AnGWe  
process is often stressful and frustrating. The competition for grades, the need to 9W{,=.%MX$  
perform, relationships, career choice, and many other aspects of the college V";mWws+?#  
environment cause stress. :/o C:z\h  
But before condemning stress outright, we need to understand that stress is only K0tV'Ml#"  
harmful when it is excessive. Much of the stress that we all experience is helpful and ![*:.CW  
stimulating. The challenges of life tend to be stressful and an attempt to avoid stress R%>jJ[4\[  
completely would lead to a rather boring existence. The problem comes when you oN *SRaAp  
experience too much stress. nd.57@*M  
There are four primary sources of stress: the environment, (noise, pollution, ^oS$>6|  
traffic, crowding, and the weather), physiology, (illness, injuries, hormonal PT3>E5`Nu  
fluctuations, and inadequate sleep or nutrition), students’ thoughts (negative self-talk, fuq( 2&^  
catastrophizing, and perfectionism), and social stressors (financial problems, work u@<Pu@?xm  
demands, social events, and losing a loved one). Symptoms of stress appear in many sW }<zGYd  
forms. Some symptoms only impact the person who is directly experiencing stress, *6:v}#b[  
while other symptoms may have an impact on our relationships with others. ToV6lS"  
Although some stress reactions are part of deeper and more serious emotional }K2 /&kZ  
problems, many are not, and can be handled with relatively simple counseling and G 0hYFc u  
stress-management techniques. Developing a balanced lifestyle, gaining perspective v2d<o[[C  
by discussing problems with other students or tutors, specifying relaxation techniques, djW cbC=g_  
and clarifying your values and cultivating a sense of life meaning can help you relieve ~e{H#*f&1/  
your stress in college. JjQ8|En  
Sports 2+z1h^)W  
From the earliest times, people have held sports competitions. The athletic few uS~#4;R   
compete on the field while the rest of us participate from the safety of our seats. n=q=zn;  
hi!`9k  
4 .;9jdGBf  
Today sports are certainly as popular as ever, and because of radio and television, we ~/2g)IS  
can now compete from a distance. ]bm =LA  
In fact, for important competitions, the whole world becomes one big stadium. 5y]io Jc9-  
It is hard to say why humans like organized games. The reasons that we enjoy #b'N}2'p#V  
sports probably differ from person to person. Whether little kids are kicking a ball $_sYfU9  
around a city playground, or million-dollar-a-year athletes are playing in a modern -ey)J +?t  
stadium, the excitement of competition, motion, discipline, and beauty are in the air. L1sqU-gt  
Who doesn’t stop to watch a ball game in the street or a swimmer in a pool? What %#u.J  
parents are not proud to see their children carried off the field by thankful fans? For [>f]@>  
the players, the joys of sportsmanship can include punishing self-discipline and the Z0$] tS  
friendship of teammates. &R,9+c  
Then there is special thrill that comes only to a lucky few. It is the thrill that eX"'' PA  
comes from hearing thousand voices shout your name. But personal victory is only 6g"C#&{@  
one kind of victory. In every game someone must lose, but mankind wins every time f8=]oa]  
an athletic record is broken. It is this aspect of sports that brings people together. ?1peF47Z  
Even in defeat, no one says to an athlete, ―So what?‖ You say, ―Good try!‖ And %m eLW&  
when your pride gets hurt and your muscles are sore, you say to yourself, ―That’s part eCWPhB 6l  
of the game. I’ll win next time!‖ :lgi>^  
How to Deal with School Pressure EiWd+v,QJQ  
College can be a very demanding time for students. Professors, class projects, and )T1iN(Z  
extracurricular activities can all contribute to a stressed-out college student. While 3-C\2  
you will undoubtedly experience stress as a college student, following these tips may 0}]SUe^  
help keep college stress at a minimum before it becomes too hard to handle. qM",( Bh  
Prioritize your schoolwork. Identify what is most important. If you have a 5dl,co{q  
presentation to give this Monday, don’t write a one-page review that’s due in a couple  @pFj9[N  
of weeks; prepare for the presentation first. Likewise, if you have an assignment that -:<lkq&/  
requires a lot of work, put it at the top of your list. When you prioritize your work, | kXm}K  
you will be more efficient. By becoming more organized, you can reduce your stress #H~_K}Ks  
level drastically. 19t{|w<  
Talk about your problems. Talking about your problems will help ease your tension 2'|8Q\,:4Z  
and anxiety. Seek a trusted friend or see if your school has a counseling 63 2bN=>  
center. Talking to others will not only help you feel better, but it will also help you 8Lz]Z h=ZU  
find more ways to deal with those problems that are causing your stress. <jA105U"m>  
Adopt a positive attitude. If you are always negative, stress will overwhelm you. By j}f[W [2  
looking at things in a positive light, you will not only reduce your stress, but you will RLVAT M5  
also feel better about yourself. Give yourself pep talks: ―I can do this. I will not stress !L$x:/R9M  
over this.‖ 8e&p\%1  
] Oeh=gq  
5 [X R$F@o  
Take time to relax. To maintain peak performance and reduce your amount of stress, n p9 dM  
you should take time to relax. Performing some sort of physical activity for thirty `<frgXu64  
minutes three times a week will considerably lower your stress level. Throw a Frisbee N|usFqCNk^  
with your friends, watch your favorite TV show or enjoy your alone time. Taking the ,$lemH1d  
time to relax will help reduce your stress level. %,P >%'0  
The Need of Iron !t#F/C  
How do we get more young people to increase their consumption of iron-rich Fc6iQ  
foods? Many nutritionists are advocating the fortification of a number of foods. This 3=mr "&]r:  
may help, but I contend that we should also intensify our efforts in nutrition education u<xo/=Z  
among our young people. I simply do not buy the argument that it is futile to try to P-`(0M7^  
change  eating  habits.  Once  an  intelligent  person—and  this  includes $IQw=w7 p  
adolescents—understands the need for a healthy diet, I think he or she will act <0P5 o|  
accordingly. As for specific actions: I suggest that blood hemoglobin(血红蛋 Yk!/o w@.  
白)should be checked as a routine part of a youngster’s yearly physical examination. nh+l7 8  
It should contain at least 11grames per 100 milliliters of blood for a girl and at least 4?\:{1X=  
12 grams for a boy. If it is any lower, the physician probably will prescribe an easily WKfkKk;G  
absorbed iron supplement. GL$De,V  
Adolescents—and everyone else—should cut out highly processed foods and uVE.,)xz  
drinks, which may be low in iron and other nutrients. Read the labels for iron content. .B2]xfo"`  
Especially make sure that all bakery products are made with enriched flour or whole Pe73g%  
grains. Try adding liver, chicken, beef, veal or any other variety to the weekly menu. ia@'%8  
Finally, even when you’re trying to lose weight, always eat a sensible, \y`+B*\i  
well-balanced diet made up of a variety of fresh or very lightly processed foods. This Pz*_)N}j >  
way, you stand a good chance of getting not only enough iron, but also adequate l 7H qo)  
amounts of all the other essential nutrients. "TyJP[/  
a' Ki;]q  
Title: Students Taking Part-time Jobs O/s $SX%g  
Outline: 1. 有人认为大学生打工好 W!Hm~9fz  
2.有人认为大学生打工不好 >@xrs  
3.我的看法 @hQlrq5c  
Some people think that college students should do part-time jobs. They think g- AHdYJ  
college students will be members of the society soon, so they need to get a real sense (.w Ie/  
of how the society runs. In this regard part-time jobs may help, because they not only B~]5$-  
give college students different chances to know more about different people, but also )a 9 ]US^  
prepare them better with various experiences for their future. {'?)FX*W  
Other people, however, maintain that part-time jobs do more harm than good to F'jWV5"*  
college students. They believe, to a college student, study should always be the only %~L>1ShtU  
job, which entails a great deal of time and effort, and that taking a part-time job is wO ?+Nh  
simply nothing but a distraction. Furthermore, college students are still too young to UcBe'r}G  
handle the complicated society, which may discourage them from doing school work S5~VD?O,  
and even lead them astray. ,@ 1p$n  
In my opinion, college students must learn how to cope with life outside campus kt`nbm|aw  
mxb(<9O  
6 yFDv6yJ.  
by taking some part-time jobs, because they will be members of the society sooner or lY|Jr{+Ln  
later. And what they learn through practice in the society can, on the other hand, help JkW9D)6  
them to know more about themselves and their school work. Therefore they may -@T/b$]'n  
decide how they will learn on campus more efficiently. There is yet another reason qM#R0ZUIe\  
why I applaud college students for having some part-time jobs. I come from a peasant _g1b{$  
area in west China. Part-time jobs mean a lot to those students like me: They can !r# ?C9Sq  
improve their campus life with the money they get out of the jobs, so that their parents $O9^SB  
won’t have to worry too much about them. I believe if college students spend their !9Aaj<yxm  
time wisely, they will be able to manage well both school work and part-time jobs. ^i:`ZfA#  
Some Tips for Effective Verbal Communication 5:'hj$~|\1  
Verbal communication plays a significant role in our daily life, especially in 8\{^|y9-  
modern society. Since we get along with other people in every field, we must learn 0eK*9S]  
how to communicate effectively. Here are some of the techniques that may contribute Eb=}FuV  
to effective verbal communication. s kg*  
First, think about what we are going to tell someone, then speak briefly and 3B1cb[2y  
clearly in order to make ourselves understood. Second, express ourselves warmly and BJ% eZ.  
sincerely. This can help create a friendly atmosphere for a talk. Third, if we are qUly\b 47  
supposed to be listeners, we should concentrate on what the speaker says and give `Od5Gh  
positive feedback by nodding or smiling from time to time. And fourth, we can xO-+i\ ZV  
politely ask the speaker to repeat what we do not hear or quite understand and this, as aH^RoG}  
you know, can help the communication go on smoothly. 33!oS&L  
When I communicate with others, whether as a speaker or a listener, I always .'Vww  
bear in mind the above-mentioned skills. They are very much conducive to effective s8}@=]aA  
conversations. I'|$}/\`  
TITLE : L:FoSCN Y(  
Which one do you like, active class or passive class? Write out your view on vd8{c7g:n  
them. ih7/}   
EXAMPLE: U\Z?taXB  
Active Classes of Passive Classes gvL f|+m  
Although classes often seem alike in appearance, the differences between passive 9=U kV\m)  
classes and active classes are enormous. t^w"w`v\u  
The passive kind of class usually has a teacher who lectures, puts outlines and xXM{pd  
terms on the chalkboard and imparts information to the students. For example, my uvrB5=u  
second-year biology teacher, rarely looked up from his notebook in which he had e d<n9R  
carefully written all his lectures. Teachers in a passive classroom simply dictate Y./2Ely  
information and answers. They pour facts into the students like water into a pot. The nJo`B4'U  
students are usually force to sit, listen, take notes, and do only what the teacher ] wtb-PC  
requires them to. UX dUO@  
_ A=$oVe  
7 )'~6HO8Z  
The other kind of class, the active one, usually has a teacher who stimulates the RRI"d~~F6  
students to learn for themselves by asking questions, by deliberately posing problems, a]MX)?  
and most of all by being a student himself, too. Such a teacher might plan the outline ; d J1  
of a course, but doesn’t direct the class in only one direction. Students in active } q$ WvY/  
classes become more involved in their learning; they ask questions and read books to (JM5`XwM  
search for some answers themselves, and then discuss what they have found in class. !7kG!)40  
I prefer active classes because learning becomes fun there. Although students T7#W0^tj  
may not car much about facts in classes, their attitudes toward learning and their o}$ EG  
excitement in discovering answers for themselves do no end with the class. `I3r3WyA  
TITLE: 4 XAQVq5  
Now many students use electronic dictionaries. Give us your view on [DF,^4g  
electronic dictionary. v~^{{O  
EXAMPLE: ;t|Ii8Ne  
On Electronic Dictionary +>r/0b  
Electronic dictionaries are becoming more and more popular among college nuw70*ell  
students because of its small size and multitude of functions. But just as every coin =,UWX3`f  
has two sides, electronic dictionaries are no exception. Some students like electronic hBBUw0"  
dictionaries, because they believe this kind of new dictionary has many advantage. ; ShJ i  
First, compared with a traditional dictionary, it’s obviously very handy and convenient. MpF$xzh  
Furthermore, due to its many functions, it’s also very helpful. It can serve both as an ~1>.A(,=z  
English-Chinese one. Most important of all, many of them can even teach the learner bp~g;h*E2  
how to pronounce a word. G1o3l~x  
But other students think that they still have much to be desired. They point out that R wZ]),o  
the definitions are very limited. And there are not enough explanations, or examples ;e1ku|>$  
to illustrate the correct use of a word. In addition, the constant use of this study aid %>g3~yl  
can make people too much dependent on the dictionary and form a passive, lazy 0sfr d  
attitude towards learning. a_'2V;  
In my opinion, the electronic dictionary in itself is neither good nor bad, and its ' <@3i[M  
value lies in the way we put it to use. Every student should have a good English N _86t  
dictionary at hand and the electronic one can serve most of our purposes. And one d'G0m9u2  
thing we should always keep in mind is that basic language skills do not come from ]zWon~  
any dictionary but from practice. So, an electronic dictionary, just like any traditional '.81zpff  
ones, is only an effective tool instrumental in helping us to get a good mastery of c T!\{ ~  
English. LC'{p  
On Students Choosing Lecturers c+hQSm|bf)  
1、有些大学允许学生自由选择某些课程的任课老师。 E: $P=%b  
2、学生选择老师时所考虑的主要因素是。。。 6er-{.L=  
3、学生自选任课老师的益处及可能产生的问题。 J /f  
e-"nB]n^/  
8 UHTvCc  
范文: W8KDX_vGJ  
Nowadays, some universities give students the right to choose who Wb?8j M  
teaches some of their classes. This has led to some debate over whether QT>`^/]d  
students should be give this much power. RF%KA[Dj  
There are several factors that students consider when choosing a lectur o1h={ao  
er, including the teaching style of the lecturer, the lecturer's academic bac ~e+\k>^eN  
kground, and the lecturer's reputation among students. The ideal lecture M>i9i -dU  
r is one who has an interesting teaching style, a diverse academic backgro VBcy9|lD  
und, and a good reputation among students. bqnNLs<N  
There are both positive and negative aspects to allowing students to cho t\%HX.8[;%  
ose their lecturers. Giving students the choice encourages them to take o Od5JG .]  
wnership for their classes, and also puts pressure on teachers to improve @M5#S7q";  
their teaching quality. q(.:9A*0  
However, the factors that students consider might not be the ones that l Z`KC%!8K  
ead to the highest quality of education. Schools might end up with lecturer RWg No #<  
s who teach interesting classes without much content. ) `A3M)  
What Causes a Boom in Celebrating Foreign Festivals T QSzx%i2  
1.  近几年大学校园出现了一股过洋节热。 o8-^cP1  
2.  阐明导致该现象的原因。 Ux}(?Z  
3.  分析该现象的社会影响。 EodQ*{l  
Believe it or not, these years have witnessed a boom in celebrating foreign !VI]oRgP  
festivals on the Chinese campus. According to an official report/survey, young -2A(5B9Fq  
people, especially college students, are showing more and more interest in such -Ty*aov  
festivals as Valentine’s Day, April Fools’ Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. zN:K%AiGxe  
To get a better sense of the boom, it is necessary for us to find out its causes. W^] 3XJP  
A closer analysis of the phenomenon can find that three main factors are well ,Qnd3[2[  
worth our concern. In the first place, it is the product of students’ seeking after vWf; 'j  
individuality and novelty, for which the college campus offers an ideal climate. In the LG1r]2  
second, it is seen, among the students, as an ideal way of freeing themselves from OSf}Q=BL  
$+3}po\  
9 kT!9`S\  
stress for the time being, since most college students, single child of each family, are 9uBM<  
subjected to the unprecedented pressures from all sides although they enjoy the ~tR~?b T  
abundance of material wealth. And above all, it is an inevitable result of more and naw0$kXTA  
more exchanges between Western and Eastern cultures. While the Chinese watch their Ts ^"xlK  
children thirst for the joy derived from foreign festivals, in fact, the Americans are \u>"s   
discussing whether or not to list the Chinese Spring Festival among their official cvfr)K[0  
holidays. :9_L6  
The effects of this change on our college life are positive. 10) On the one hand, it f' aVV!  
has created more chances for students to gain a better insight into other cultures. On D6G oa(!9d  
the other, it has enriched the college life, thus making the campus a more pleasant -!N&OZ+R   
place to live on. With more and more health and color added to the trend, I firmly Qe} `~a9P  
believe, it will certainly bring more benefits to our campus life in the time to come. DJ(q 7 W  
sh`s /JRf  
Directions: You are a teacher. You are going to write a report to the parents of u*tN)f3  
your pupil Wang Gang about his performance in school. In the report, you 9lW;Nk*j:  
should mention: !>e5z|1   
1. His performance in study, , 'ZD=4_  
2. Your acknowledge of his parents’ cooperation, aP8H`^DFX>  
3. Areas in need of improvement. l#H#+*F  
Sample Writing Pp`*]Ib  
Dear parents, {FIXc^m'  
Your child Wang Gang’s grades have been very high this year. I have been k-HCeZ  
extremely pleased with his work. Although he didn’t do very well in the first year, he ALNc 'MW!  
seems to find the second year easier. He is highly motivated. I think his excellent j|/]#@Yr  
performance is probably due in part to the support he received from you, who I think C_n9T{k  
take a lot of interest in his schoolwork and always help him with his homework. Nv/v$Z{k  
However, Wang Gang doesn’t care much for sport and rarely takes part in `KK>~T_$J  
after-school activities. He is very shy and finds it difficult to make friends at school. I +S R+x/?z  
wish Wang Gang would put as much effort into his social life as he does into his f"9q^  
studies. ;3kj2}  
Yours sincerely, F^5?\  
Lily &%s8L\?  
Campus Life *r=:y{!Yd  
Early in senior high school, we longed to be enrolled in a university. Now the dream ~<k,#^ "}X  
has come true. But how do we college students like our campus life? )EL!D%<A  
Certainly, some relish it, finding it colorful and rewarding. Besides study, they spend +> WM[o^I  
considerable amount of time improving themselves in various aspect. Yet others do "v`   
not think much of their college life, thus do not benefit as much. In their eyes, the )E,\H@A  
rc/nFl 6#  
10 Pp| *J^U 4  
university is just a bigger high school. The only difference is that they have more time +Wx{:  
at their disposal without parents looking over their shoulder. B"v.* %"&/  
As to me, college life is ideal if only I have abundant books to read, some bosom 66'?&Xx'  
friends to keep me company, a couple of conscientious professors to instruct me, and TP"1\O  
an easy access to the Internet. RtCkVxaEx  
On Students Choosing Lecturers OzQ -7|m'J  
Nowadays some universities, including ours, give students the right to choose >A<bBK#  
who teaches some of their classes .Both teachers and we students discuss heatedly ]_8qn'7  
over whether students should be given this much power. But one undeniable fact is 9{$<0,?  
that a large amount of students prefer to choose their own teachers for certain courses. E-{^E.w1  
There are several factors that students consider when choosing a lecturer, l%`F&8K  
including the teaching style, the lecturer’s academic background, and the lecturer’s Ga^Zb^y  
reputation among students. Usually the teacher with a lively and humorous teaching 5 gv/Pq&  
style is favorable, because to a large extent, whether a lecture is welcomed by the s-RQMK}H  
students or not is depended on the way of delivering rather than its content. No one :T._ba3|  
can deny that interesting interaction is far more enjoyable than monologue. And P{5-Mx!{&  
surely learned teachers are popular, too, after all, studying is our top priority. A -YjA+XP  
teacher with plentiful knowledge can provide students with many opportunities to H{AMZyV0/d  
enlarge their scope of knowledge. [b/k3&O'  
In my opinion, allowing students to choose teachers does have some advantages. ?0 m\(#  
On the one hand, it satisfies the students’ needs , thus can arouse their interest in study fsEzpUY:{W  
to the largest extent. On the other hand, it puts pressure on responsible teachers to eXkujjSw"  
improve their teaching quality. All these greatly benefit students. 7;tJK^J`  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 英语 考博
描述
快速回复