考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 英语考博资料
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2020-03-22   
来源于 考博试题 分类

英语考博资料

2013 年医学考博真题(完形部分) >  !WFY  
Video game players may get an unexpected benefit from blowing away bad guys !3o]mBH8  
i\\,Z L  
better vision. Y>K3. *.  
Playing “action” video games improves a visual ability _51_ tasks like ))uki*UNK  
reading and driving at night, a new study says. This ability, called contrast sensitivity QC+BEN$  
function, allows people to discern even subtle changes _52_ gray against a uniformly _i0,?U2C  
colored backdrop. It’s also one of the first visual aptitudes to fade with age. _53_ a _?9| ,  
regular regimen of action video game training can provide long-lasting visual power, 1@Rl^ey  
according to work led by Daphne Bavelier of the University of Rochester. ]ov"&,J  
Previous research shows that gaming improves other visual skills, such as the ability M\=/i\-  
to track several objects at the same time and _54_ attention to a series of fast-moving 0+_:^z  
events. Bavelier said, “a lot of different aspects of the visual system are being enhanced, 医学考博完形强化 医学考博完形解析—连俊霞 pg4j PuCM  
_55_.” >\ PNKpn{  
The new work suggests that playing video games could someday become part of )n$RHt+:>  
vision-correction treatments, which currently rely mainly on surgery or corrective lenses. C?PgC~y)  
“_56_ you’ve had eye surgery or get corrective lenses, exposing yourself to these games 5i&+.?(Z=  
should help the optical system to recover faster and better, you need to retrain the brain K$~Ja  
to make use of the better, crisper information that’s coming in _57_ your improved ]a\HgFp@  
eyesight”.  oz\r0:  
Expert action gamers in the study played first-person shooters Unreal Tournament = p$:vW  
2004 and Call of Duty 2. A group of experienced nonaction gamers played The Sims 2, a FQikFy(YY  
“life simulation” video game. The players of nonaction video games didn’t see the same t0o'_>*?A  
vision _58_, the study says. Bavelier and others are now trying to figure out exactly why RhumNP<M  
action games _59_ seem to sharpen visual skill. It may be that locating enemies and > 0NDlS%Q:  
aiming accurately is a strenuous, strength-building workout for the eyes, she said \ dZD2e4  
another possible _60_ is that the unpredictable, fast-changing environment of the A*+Kl hT  
typical action game requires players to constantly monitor entire landscapes and analyze 9rQw~B<S  
optical data quickly. Y1U\VU  
51. A. crucial for B. available in C. resulting from D. ascribed to #6qLu  
52. A. in disguise of B. in shade of C. in search of D. in place of 8nHFNOv6  
53. A. This is how B. That’s why C. It is not that D. There exists ewzZb*\  
54. A. paid B. pays C. pay D. paying ~JxAo\2i  
55. A. though B. not to say C. not just one D. as well aG/L'we R  
56. A. Until B. While C. Unless D. Once NW@guhK.  
57. A. as opposed to B. in addition to C. as a result of D. in spite of D*o[a#2_  
58. A. benefit B. defects C .approaches D. risks h**mAa0fo  
59. A. in case B. in advance C. in return D. in particular =;@?bTmqD  
60. A. effect B. reason C. outcome D. conclusion d(j|8/tpA  
参考答案:51-55:ABBDC 56-60:DCADB 'Gds?o8  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水