级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2021-02-19   
来源于 写 作 分类

2021年全国医学博士英语作文预测:在线教育 VS 传统教育

请大家在 50 分钟之内,按医学博士英语统考命题作文的要求写一篇250词的作文。 dV+GWJNNE  
K@; ls  
}o9(Q8  
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 50 minutes to write a short essay on “Will online education replace classroom education”. You should write at least 250 words but no more than 300 words. Write your essay on the Answer Sheet. '2c4 4F)i  
F` ]s  
7\J A8mm  
作文题:Will online education replace classroom education? !8Q9RnGn  
CiC@Z,ud`  
HZzdelo  
Three topic ideas: +0FmeM&`h_  
    新冠疫情之下,网络教育不断升温,由此引发了学术界的激烈讨论:在线教育是否会取代传统教育? px.] m-  
    有人认为,在线教育是大势所趋,必将取代传统教育;也有人认为,传统教育有其独特优势,是在线教育无法替代的。 fO$~jxR.  
    陈述你的观点,并分析理由。 O,!4 W\s  
^tFgkzXm  
T1pMe{  
O8S"B6?$~'  
a+{95"4  
U0%m*i  
OgB ZoTT  
“在线教育 VS 传统教育”,从应试的角度出发,这样两相对比的作文该怎么写?我们该如何分析利弊、探讨原因、阐述观点?为大家准备了这个主题的实用万能句,希望能帮到大家。还是那句话,万一考到,有备无患。 RVb}R<yU+  
&li&P5!i  
 ](H v x  
R^F\2yth-  
如何概述现象并导入话题 _Vxk4KjP5  
6sp?'GO`~  
)x*pkE**c  
)0NE_AZ?  
01 DV!) n 6  
5UHxB"`C  
As COVID-19 spreads around the globe and the threat of a recession materializes, most people are focused properly on the immediate task at hand—preparing to teach and support students remotely. <sq@[\l}a  
jNA^ (|:  
#.n%$r  
02 ^zr]#`@G  
The traditional system of learning—classroom education; has always been considered as the most appropriate method of receiving an education by everyone for centuries. However, in recent times as the world becomes more technologically advanced; it can be noticed that the classroom environment is slowly changing and paving way for online education. Z*(lg$A9 M  
'F@#.Op`  
wFJ?u?b0Q  
03 <e&*Tx<8  
Similarly, for eons humans learned “live” – listening to and working with teachers and mentors. Then, late in the 20th century, another learning possibility emerged, namely distance learning through the Internet. The technology steadily improved and now a large percentage of college students take at least one course online. v/yt C/WH"  
m*S[oy&  
' Z}/3 dp  
04 8+ <vumnw  
s) vHLf4T  
Technological change has made online coursework very competitive with the traditional means of teaching. Will it lead to dramatic change in college, or have only a minor impact?  " '/$ZpY  
,??%["R  
&m6x*i-5\f  
05 I bd na9z7  
The fact that online college courses have continued growing in popularity has led to a raging debate: Will this fundamentally transform higher education?  'B>%5'SdD  
|[VtYV _{  
bstc|8<  
r%g?.4o*b  
0/."R ;  
如何对在线教育与传统教育进行比较 j:9kJq>mv  
0} UJP   
;$y(Tvd;  
01 lr[a~ca\  
oO4 Wwi  
COVID-19 will also exacerbate weaknesses in higher education business models, particularly in colleges and universities that are highly dependent on international students and haven’t created an adequate online strategy. !ACWv*pW  
e%'$Vx0kA  
[9WtoA,kx  
02 >a;^=5E  
This moment could also herald a shift in how high school juniors and seniors view online learning options.  .oq!Ys4KA  
AFWcTz6#d  
Q)c $^YsI  
03 a<%WFix  
Online programs are less expensive when compared to a traditional setting.  }TZ5/zn.Dw  
Ds$8$1=L=k  
)*I=>v.Jq  
04 mN^92@eebC  
E-learning tools provide educators and students with access to resources they couldn’t have had otherwise, no matter their status or location. A medical student in China can learn from the top professor a continent away, and can do so in their own time while balancing a full-time job and a family at home. K2TO,J3 E  
nu] k<^I5|  
OYJy;u3"  
05 Z1FO.[FV  
There are also some demerits attributed to online education, such as online distractions, lack of self discipline, little or no face-to-face interaction  and examination malpractice. N7%+n*Z  
"-y\F}TE  
N 5rY*S  
06 JEX{jf  
Building relationships with instructor and classmates will require more effort in an online environment.  0Ng6Xg(QHc  
. *>LD  
X6 ~y+ R  
07 J p .Sow  
Traditional environments encourage important social skills. PNXZ3:W  
  /I  
^>uzMR!q5  
08 h:(Jes2  
Even though e-learning has become an education equalizer, it’s still not a replacement for the traditional classroom. Sure, the technology is advancing, but it’s not flawless. Just like any new, burgeoning innovation, e-learning faces its own challenges. * eL %[B  
p2PD';"  
rd\mFz-SB  
09 FpE83}@".w  
Students naturally learn from one another while solving problems and working collaboratively in a traditional classroom. They’re validated and encouraged by face-to-face time with a teacher that doesn’t come from a pre-recorded video. E-learning has yet to find a way to truly imitate that. a J[VX) "J  
)$yqJ6y5  
R! ?8F4G  
;)[RG\  
B8 -/ C\  
|hehROUn  
5Ga>qIM  
如何总结观点 3mZX@h@  
%,MCnu&Z  
a@zKi;  
N7%Jy?-+  
01 @g[p>t> *  
What exactly will happen is hard to divine.  *-Y77p7u  
2Y&z}4'j  
6-gxba  
02 K8{ j oh  
Online courses are trending but they cannot fully replace teachers and schools.  mT5d[lz  
J @"wJEF  
zUXqTcj  
03 $2 Ox;+  
Experts suggests that a hybrid model will emerge. The demand for the kind of quality educational experience will never vanish. I suspect, however, that the proportion of college education that occurs that way will shrink dramatically in the years ahead, while the proportion that occurs online will keep growing. BkA>':bUr  
jN 5Hku[?  
V8NNIS  
04 u7fae$:&  
But far-sighted leaders will do more and keep investments in programs that support education delivery systems that are better able to withstand a variety of crisis scenarios, from pandemics to natural disasters, from economic downturns to teacher walkouts. ;38DBo  
oj$D3  
u q:>g  
05 ]0xbvJ8oK  
How that plays out in the months ahead—and who seizes the opportunities at the intersections of these learning sectors—bears watching. @8|-  C  
r YeFYPS  
b L!NT}y`  
06 "2 ma]Ps  
This, to me, is where e-learning and the traditional classroom will one day form a union: compensating for one where the other lack :Py/d6KK  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com