级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2021-02-19   
来源于 写 作 分类

2021年全国医学博士英语作文预测:在线教育 VS 传统教育

请大家在 50 分钟之内,按医学博士英语统考命题作文的要求写一篇250词的作文。 $8k_M   
l,wN@Nk  
8n5nHne  
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 50 minutes to write a short essay on “Will online education replace classroom education”. You should write at least 250 words but no more than 300 words. Write your essay on the Answer Sheet. tY=%@v'6?  
_eV n#!|  
GDp p`'\  
作文题:Will online education replace classroom education? OL5HofgNm  
+E|ouFI  
gqRTv_;  
Three topic ideas: '*u;:[73  
    新冠疫情之下,网络教育不断升温,由此引发了学术界的激烈讨论:在线教育是否会取代传统教育? F|TMpH/  
    有人认为,在线教育是大势所趋,必将取代传统教育;也有人认为,传统教育有其独特优势,是在线教育无法替代的。 MdZgS#`  
    陈述你的观点,并分析理由。 mwH!:f  
PMs_K"-K  
^G&D4uZ  
8Ql'(5|T  
e8mbEC(AK  
_`i%9Ad.4  
H~ n~5 sF"  
“在线教育 VS 传统教育”,从应试的角度出发,这样两相对比的作文该怎么写?我们该如何分析利弊、探讨原因、阐述观点?为大家准备了这个主题的实用万能句,希望能帮到大家。还是那句话,万一考到,有备无患。 %aBJ+V F  
ir:~* |  
;+34g6  
bDBO+qA  
如何概述现象并导入话题 'QojSq   
6F.7Ws <  
wZ8 MhE  
B36puz 0{  
01 'z}M[h K]  
=yX&p:-&  
As COVID-19 spreads around the globe and the threat of a recession materializes, most people are focused properly on the immediate task at hand—preparing to teach and support students remotely. o 7W Kh=  
#z!Hb&Qi\  
I9un  
02 `1bX.7K43  
The traditional system of learning—classroom education; has always been considered as the most appropriate method of receiving an education by everyone for centuries. However, in recent times as the world becomes more technologically advanced; it can be noticed that the classroom environment is slowly changing and paving way for online education. h^+C)6(58n  
G yAgPz  
B$TChc3B  
03 6w"( y~c1  
Similarly, for eons humans learned “live” – listening to and working with teachers and mentors. Then, late in the 20th century, another learning possibility emerged, namely distance learning through the Internet. The technology steadily improved and now a large percentage of college students take at least one course online. bLEATT[  
;=+Zw1/g  
k l!?/M  
04 EEs-&  
0vuKGjK  
Technological change has made online coursework very competitive with the traditional means of teaching. Will it lead to dramatic change in college, or have only a minor impact?  gFs/012{  
!3I(4?G,  
mPfUJ#rS  
05 o9Txo (tYU  
The fact that online college courses have continued growing in popularity has led to a raging debate: Will this fundamentally transform higher education?  yw.~trF&%  
%x}&=zx0*1  
wY3|#P CDV  
p2x1xv  
(7;J"2M  
如何对在线教育与传统教育进行比较 7"F|6JP"$c  
BjyXQ9D  
4e+BqCriC*  
01 7a:*Y"f,~  
z|3`0eWIG  
COVID-19 will also exacerbate weaknesses in higher education business models, particularly in colleges and universities that are highly dependent on international students and haven’t created an adequate online strategy. <mZrR3v'D  
lI4J=8O0  
"7kgez#Y  
02 =t3vbV  
This moment could also herald a shift in how high school juniors and seniors view online learning options.  M|UxE/  
(_w %  
w%3Fg~Up  
03 ,u}<Ws8N  
Online programs are less expensive when compared to a traditional setting.  e&$p-0DmT|  
z;dcAdz9  
gX @nPZjg  
04 Hz}+SAZ  
E-learning tools provide educators and students with access to resources they couldn’t have had otherwise, no matter their status or location. A medical student in China can learn from the top professor a continent away, and can do so in their own time while balancing a full-time job and a family at home. +{xMIl_  
_W0OM[  
50LHF %  
05 :1aL9 fT  
There are also some demerits attributed to online education, such as online distractions, lack of self discipline, little or no face-to-face interaction  and examination malpractice. A\".t=+7  
q yg*n>nt  
61/)l0 <;  
06 ]alh_U  
Building relationships with instructor and classmates will require more effort in an online environment.  Abj97S  
b f p,zs  
})@tA<+  
07 - <J q  
Traditional environments encourage important social skills. QXdaMc+Ck  
CI,lk O|C  
TdQ ]G 2  
08 j]pohxn$5  
Even though e-learning has become an education equalizer, it’s still not a replacement for the traditional classroom. Sure, the technology is advancing, but it’s not flawless. Just like any new, burgeoning innovation, e-learning faces its own challenges. aXe{U}eow  
k }D[Hp:m  
q@w{c=  
09 4P|$LkI  
Students naturally learn from one another while solving problems and working collaboratively in a traditional classroom. They’re validated and encouraged by face-to-face time with a teacher that doesn’t come from a pre-recorded video. E-learning has yet to find a way to truly imitate that. i90}Xyt  
N~;*bvW{  
%X;7--S%?g  
%yp5DD}|  
cTM$ZNin  
&vCeLh:s  
);nz4/V  
如何总结观点 UP\C"\  
0<g<GQ(E  
U^[<  
Va7c#P?  
01 z!$gVWG  
What exactly will happen is hard to divine.  XYjcJ  
eO t%xTx  
Uo2+:p  
02 MM#i t=u  
Online courses are trending but they cannot fully replace teachers and schools.  G$C }?" l  
5SUN.%y  
4U?<vby  
03 i'HPRY  
Experts suggests that a hybrid model will emerge. The demand for the kind of quality educational experience will never vanish. I suspect, however, that the proportion of college education that occurs that way will shrink dramatically in the years ahead, while the proportion that occurs online will keep growing. T7 {<arL$  
Q"%S~&#'  
RvyuGU  
04 Yt+h2ft!  
But far-sighted leaders will do more and keep investments in programs that support education delivery systems that are better able to withstand a variety of crisis scenarios, from pandemics to natural disasters, from economic downturns to teacher walkouts. (s s3A9tG  
d ",(a Z  
n!G.At'JP  
05 w9f _b3  
How that plays out in the months ahead—and who seizes the opportunities at the intersections of these learning sectors—bears watching. yHNuU)Ft  
]]TqP{H  
H\E7o" m  
06 URA0ey`  
This, to me, is where e-learning and the traditional classroom will one day form a union: compensating for one where the other lack U\jb"  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com