级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2021-02-19   
来源于 写 作 分类

2021年全国医学博士英语作文预测:在线教育 VS 传统教育

请大家在 50 分钟之内,按医学博士英语统考命题作文的要求写一篇250词的作文。 D>jtz2y=D  
Ijiw`\ ;  
4}D&=0IZ  
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 50 minutes to write a short essay on “Will online education replace classroom education”. You should write at least 250 words but no more than 300 words. Write your essay on the Answer Sheet. x=>dmi3  
&kd W(;`  
!N+{X \+  
作文题:Will online education replace classroom education? JUw|nUnl?  
2A  
*8qRdI9  
Three topic ideas: 1y[~xxgE  
    新冠疫情之下,网络教育不断升温,由此引发了学术界的激烈讨论:在线教育是否会取代传统教育? Wp = ]YO  
    有人认为,在线教育是大势所趋,必将取代传统教育;也有人认为,传统教育有其独特优势,是在线教育无法替代的。 Z-t qSw 8n  
    陈述你的观点,并分析理由。 GKg #nXS  
)]Zdaw)X  
}c8et'HYf  
N *m;A6?  
clqFV   
nUq@`G  
&gV9h>Kc#  
“在线教育 VS 传统教育”,从应试的角度出发,这样两相对比的作文该怎么写?我们该如何分析利弊、探讨原因、阐述观点?为大家准备了这个主题的实用万能句,希望能帮到大家。还是那句话,万一考到,有备无患。 T: '<:*pD  
( q*/=u  
8}oe))b  
Yc[vH=gV}  
如何概述现象并导入话题 w'i+WEU>l  
F$v^S+Ch  
qzY:>>d'  
3KD:JKn^  
01 ]$)};8;7W  
:`yW^b  
As COVID-19 spreads around the globe and the threat of a recession materializes, most people are focused properly on the immediate task at hand—preparing to teach and support students remotely. 9@ h-q(-  
h/aG."U  
2sBYy 8.r  
02 5=<fJXf5y  
The traditional system of learning—classroom education; has always been considered as the most appropriate method of receiving an education by everyone for centuries. However, in recent times as the world becomes more technologically advanced; it can be noticed that the classroom environment is slowly changing and paving way for online education. sN[<{;K4  
nm|"9|/  
#)DDQ?D  
03 0}_ 1 ZU  
Similarly, for eons humans learned “live” – listening to and working with teachers and mentors. Then, late in the 20th century, another learning possibility emerged, namely distance learning through the Internet. The technology steadily improved and now a large percentage of college students take at least one course online. #B$_ily)  
D#ED?Lqf  
}z-)!8vF  
04 >\Iy <M  
I7#+B1t  
Technological change has made online coursework very competitive with the traditional means of teaching. Will it lead to dramatic change in college, or have only a minor impact?  2c9]Ja3:6  
#=fd8}9  
|msQ  
05 6~Zq  
The fact that online college courses have continued growing in popularity has led to a raging debate: Will this fundamentally transform higher education?  bu\D*-  
ra\2BS)X  
H?pWyc<,  
nR?m,J  
5~omZ,qe  
如何对在线教育与传统教育进行比较 A$'rT|>se  
(Bfy   
~F]If\b  
01 '"Dgov$q  
<+7-^o _  
COVID-19 will also exacerbate weaknesses in higher education business models, particularly in colleges and universities that are highly dependent on international students and haven’t created an adequate online strategy. OY#=s!] M  
5zI I4ukn*  
[hXU$Y>"0  
02 Kd,7x'h`E  
This moment could also herald a shift in how high school juniors and seniors view online learning options.  .zyi'Kj  
& AlX).  
~C],?X(zk  
03 (/l9@0Y.t  
Online programs are less expensive when compared to a traditional setting.  &mp@;wI6@  
jJCd2O]  
f qU*y 6]  
04 /7<l`RSr  
E-learning tools provide educators and students with access to resources they couldn’t have had otherwise, no matter their status or location. A medical student in China can learn from the top professor a continent away, and can do so in their own time while balancing a full-time job and a family at home. U ()36  
6~0. YZ9  
Z:}d\~`x$%  
05 2s@<k1EdPl  
There are also some demerits attributed to online education, such as online distractions, lack of self discipline, little or no face-to-face interaction  and examination malpractice. qS|t7*  
K%A:W  
R nf$  
06 M 7;P)da  
Building relationships with instructor and classmates will require more effort in an online environment.  pTlNJ!U>  
jE</a %  
?F9:rUyN  
07 z@3t>k|K  
Traditional environments encourage important social skills. k%)QrRnB  
{1V~`1(w  
8D U|j-I8  
08 n`krK"Ii  
Even though e-learning has become an education equalizer, it’s still not a replacement for the traditional classroom. Sure, the technology is advancing, but it’s not flawless. Just like any new, burgeoning innovation, e-learning faces its own challenges. 7"`%-a$7  
Rb~NX  
{WJ+6!v  
09 lXS.,#lp  
Students naturally learn from one another while solving problems and working collaboratively in a traditional classroom. They’re validated and encouraged by face-to-face time with a teacher that doesn’t come from a pre-recorded video. E-learning has yet to find a way to truly imitate that. hX~d1.]Y  
4jl UyAD  
)8:Ltn%  
[;/ydE=  
_>8ZL)NQQ  
C$~2F T x  
-# [=1 Y  
如何总结观点 >M\3tB2C  
i"~J -{d}  
ua%$r[  
GRK+/1C  
01 +,&8U&~`  
What exactly will happen is hard to divine.  W *t+!cU/:  
`<1o}r 7i  
E({W`b~_f  
02 {;6Yi!  
Online courses are trending but they cannot fully replace teachers and schools.  (,wIbwa  
a7+w)]r  
iYi3x_A`  
03 AM4lAq_  
Experts suggests that a hybrid model will emerge. The demand for the kind of quality educational experience will never vanish. I suspect, however, that the proportion of college education that occurs that way will shrink dramatically in the years ahead, while the proportion that occurs online will keep growing. #"J8]3\F  
tONX<rA| ]  
9?5'>WO  
04 DlHt#Ob7  
But far-sighted leaders will do more and keep investments in programs that support education delivery systems that are better able to withstand a variety of crisis scenarios, from pandemics to natural disasters, from economic downturns to teacher walkouts. \wR $_X&  
R_IUuz$e  
zq 1je2DB  
05 hXBAs*4DV8  
How that plays out in the months ahead—and who seizes the opportunities at the intersections of these learning sectors—bears watching. Ah5`Cnv  
{t<E*5N]a  
ws1io.  
06 xeo5)  
This, to me, is where e-learning and the traditional classroom will one day form a union: compensating for one where the other lack 5G$N  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com