考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 东大机械设计考试样卷
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-11-14   

东大机械设计考试样卷

(1)     For a tight bolted connection with transverse load, the bolt is carried by     . !un"XI0`t<  
Yv|bUZ @  
A. shear stress             B. tensile stress =F; ^^VX  
!&<Wc ^PG  
C. shear stress and tensile stress   D. shear stress or tensile stress Ub-k<]yZ  
#onfac-3  
(2)     For a tight bolted connection with axial tensile load F and preload , the resultant tensile force in the bolt is       . Y{\2wU!Isn  
m:o$|7r  
A.   B.   C.   D. WW Kr & )  
I5AjEp  
(3)     If the performance grade of a bolt is 6.8, then the yield limit stress of the bolt material is       MPa. sRI=TE]s  
l[ OQo|_  
A. 600       B. 800       C. 680       D. 480 i2Iu 2  
/:];2P6#X  
(4)     The lubricating method of a journal bearing is dependent on     . Nl>b'G96  
1F%*k &R  
A. average intensity of pressure p   B. circle velocity of journal v   C. pv   D. kKTED1MW&W  
^*T{-U'  
(5)     For a hydrodynamic radial journal bearing, the valid method for increasing is to     . D_`)T;<Sp  
xo@/k   
A. increase relative clearance     B. increase oil supply l=G#gKE  
n@8{FoF  
C. decrease     D. replace lubricating oil with lower viscosity dXSb%ho  
Vam8NnZ|r  
(6)     For a hydrodynamic radial journal bearing, the relative clearance is the ratio of     . .*..pf|/  
oHGf |  
A. diametral clearance and journal diameter   B. radial clearance and journal diameter kT3;%D^  
vVR CM  
C. minimal clearance and diametral clearance '48|f`8$  
eT \Q  
D. minimal clearance and journal diameter #hiD Z>nr  
.ceU @^  
(7)     The axial preloading for rolling bearings is for _______. jT_Tx\k  
\%Ih 6  
A. increasing loading capacity     B. decreasing noise }E] &13>r  
`e:RZ  
C. improving running precision   D. avoiding shaft displacement rb4g<f|  
faeyk]u  
(8)     The inner ring and outer ring of the     bearing are separable. Tp.iRFFkP  
|L#r)$n{1  
A. deep-groove ball   B. self-aligning ball   C. tapered roller   D. self-aligning roller JaN_[ou  
<OFqUp*l  
(9)     In an important application, if the reliability of rolling bearings is increased to 95%, then the relation between the dynamic load rating relative to 95% reliability to the basic dynamic load rating C is _______. 2:0Y'\nn  
6>^k9cJp  
A.     B.     C.     D. uncertain Q ?<9  
833t0Ml1A/  
(10)   For a cylindrical helical compressive spring, the maximal shear stress on spring wire happens at the ______. y^ fU_L?p  
c7N9X 3A  
A. inner side of spring coil   B. outer side of spring coil g#&##f  
d|HM  
C. center of spring wire     D. arbitrary position on spring wire QxL FN(d  
+VFw YdW,  
(11)   For a cylindrical helical compressive spring with working coils being 12, if the number of working coils is decreased by 3, then spring stiffness is _____. ]@g$<&  
 ~&jCz4M  
A. decreased to 3/4 of the original value   B. decreased to 9/16 of the original value q/G5aO*  
`cRB!w=KHV  
C. not changed         D. increased to 4/3 of the original value -w0>4JDs  
YA8~O5  
(12)   For a static balanced rigid rotor, its mass center is     located at the rotating axis. <08V-   
<;"=ah7A  
A. certainly       B. not always       C. certainly not )SLs  [  
n[-!Jp[  
(13)   Shown in the figure is a cylindrical cam with uniform material, accurate manufacture and installation. When it rotates round the axis A-A, the cam is under the state of _________. >C66X?0cd  
h0pr"]sO;$  
A. static imbalance   B. static balance   C. complete imbalance   D. dynamic balance i)DXb  
{bEEQCweNJ  
gWPa8q<b  
Xqw7lj;K  
(14)   The installation of flywheel in machinery is to       . y?hW#l~#X  
{P+[C O  
A. eliminate speed fluctuation     B. realize steady running -qF|Y f  
c,ek] dTj  
C. decrease speed fluctuation     D. balance the inertia forces 0&~u0B{  
-/?<@*n  
(15)   In order to decrease the flywheel weight, the flywheel should be installed on the       。 g&wQ^  
|SleSgS<#  
A. equivalent link               B. crankshaft with lower rotating speed h#nQd=H<g#  
j+/*NM_y3  
C. crankshaft with higher rotating speed   D. spindle of machinery S\(_"xJPp  
Hq$ |j,&?  
^Quy64M  
H'>  
2.     (7 points) In a tight bolted connection with axial tensile load, both the preload and the axial working load are constant. If the metal gasket between the connected components is replaced by a leather one, explain, with force-deformation diagram, the changes of the resultant tensile force in the bolt and residual compressive force on the connected components. i/z7a%$   
UJ:B:hh''  
m6D4J=59  
sn%fE  
KMcP!N.I  
.VT,,0  
":ycyN@g  
{{\HU0g>&  
#4>F%_  
`<q5RuU  
Sy~1U  
b v"S(  
%<t/xAge  
U^D7T|P$V  
,fn=%tiUk  
RU=%yk-gM  
&PX'=UT  
p WHu[Fu  
vNIQc "\-  
65v'/m!ys  
$ }53f'QjW  
566EMy|  
uvL|T48  
K9R[ oB]b  
mwxJ#  
z5I<,[`  
{8Ll\j@ "  
Dp8(L ]6  
eR CG r?e4  
f+ &yc '[  
3.     (10 points) Shown in the figure are the four structure schemes of the moving pulley shaft system in a lifting device. In each structure scheme, the lifting load is constant; the shaft diameter, shaft material and method of heat treatment are the same, respectively. n !QjptQ  
H\T h4teE  
(1)   Determine the loads carried by the shaft and shaft types in each structure scheme. 4.8,&{w<m  
7Do)++t  
(2)   Determine the stresses on the shaft and their changing characteristics in each structure scheme. ~$`b{  
=LRUasF  
(3)   Compare the strength difference of the four shafts. aozk,{9-  
?~!h N,h  
4[?Q*f!  
bpkn[K"(  
(a)             (b)           (c)             (d) UxW ~yk  
QO8/?^d  
m5S/T\,X  
MIgIt"M jz  
 m ]\L1&  
I ?1E}bv  
xsfq[}eH<  
X_h+\ 7N>  
;RU)Q)a)  
?F-,4Ox{/  
Uc4 r  
m>iuy:ti  
@t_<oOI2  
RR"#z'zQ  
;,viE~n  
HjK|9  
4.     (8 points) Shown in the figure is a transmission layout for a belted conveyer. The arrangement for speed reduction is as follows: 1(motor)→2(chain drive)→3(gear reducer)→4(belt drive)→5(conveyer). Point out the unreasonable aspects of the arrangement and give a correct order represented with the drive number. '!_o`t@  
.N%$I6w  
m+o>`1>a  
m_pK'jc  
5.     (15 points) Shown in the figure, a helical gear shaft is supported by a pair of angular contact ball bearings (7208AC) with ; the radial loads acting on the bearings are , ; the externally axial load on the shaft is ; the rotating speed of the shaft is . 69_c,(M0  
lU\|F5O@#  
(1)   Find the axial forces on the two bearings: , . $lO\eQGxB  
}%VHBkuc  
(2)   If , find the equivalent dynamic loads of the two bearings: , . 9<R:)Df  
C}M0KDF  
(3)   Find the bearing lives: , . &B))3WFy  
=~R 0U  
a1?Y7(alPU  
Qc6323/"  
il:+O08_  
WhkE&7Gk  
p}C3<[Nk  
`/0FXb 8h  
](%-5G1<  
V;>p@uE,P  
9X!OQxmg  
f}o`3v*z  
42Z2Mjtk  
N8:vn0ww  
U#YM)8;Iz  
kGCd!$fsk  
ZU/6#pb  
K4y4!zz  
{gzL}KL  
~Q5L)}8N  
6.     (15 points) In a gear train shown in the figure, , , , , , , , , , the rotating direction of the gear 1 is as shown in the figure. Find both the magnitude and the direction of .  $ l Y  
o ;.j_  
X5=Dc+  
Qb/qUUQO;0  
|]^OX$d  
W,}C*8{+  
|6$6Za]:  
L= hPu#&/  
ShFSBD\M#  
IrJCZsk  
}>>BKn   
a*! wiTGf  
7.     (15 points) Shown in Fig. (a) is the dynamically equivalent model of a mechanical system. The equivalent resistant moment of force is a given function of the rotating angle shown in Fig. (b) with the period . The equivalent driving moment of force is constant. The equivalent moment of inertia of the system is (constant). The average rotating speed of the equivalent link is . a//<S?d$:  
(;V6L{Rf>  
(1)   Find the equivalent driving moment of force. Ac|IBXGa=  
yY[N\*P  
(2)   Find the coefficient of speed fluctuation , maximal rotating speed and minimal rotating speed of the equivalent link. w m !Y5  
>`SIB; &>j  
(3)   If the allowable coefficient of speed fluctuation is , find the minimum moment of inertia of the flywheel on the crankshaft A of the equivalent link. 44b;]htv  
rOEk%kJ  
ymiOtA Z  
k9xfv@v}  
<x *.M"6?  
FQ2 6(.  
l`4hWs\I  
9s7sn*aB#5  
ssUWr=mD  
k|'{$/ n  
&;DK^ta*P  
 v=R=K  
pqmtN*zV  
&A)AV<=>T  
EIPNR:6t  
Q$^oIFb  
w3WBgH  
#?DwOUw  
).0kl wfV  
i=jwk_y  
pyJY]"UHVE  
38#BINhBt  
nLicog)!I  
H0r@dn  
R~ n[g  
K%iWUl;  
wyJ+~  
WR,MqM20  
/enlkZx=8  
&y_Ya%Z3*e  
blyU5 3g  
 i;B &~  
!1(*D*31  
|I \&r[J  
tZ \e:AAi  
|z1er"zR)  
;\a?xtIy  
~P! \;S  
Sq22]  
lEAf\T7  
t^Z-0jH  
CZZwBt$P  
8.     (15 points) Point out all the mistakes in the shaft system shown in the figure and explain them with brief words.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com