考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 东大机械设计考试样卷
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-11-14   

东大机械设计考试样卷

(1)     For a tight bolted connection with transverse load, the bolt is carried by     . ;17E(tl  
 dm\F  
A. shear stress             B. tensile stress <}C o Qz  
?1~`*LE  
C. shear stress and tensile stress   D. shear stress or tensile stress R`NYEptJ  
ejSji-Qd  
(2)     For a tight bolted connection with axial tensile load F and preload , the resultant tensile force in the bolt is       . 9 P l  
Wf+cDpK  
A.   B.   C.   D. >FeX<L  
h79}qU  
(3)     If the performance grade of a bolt is 6.8, then the yield limit stress of the bolt material is       MPa. ` 'DmDg  
k =>oO9`  
A. 600       B. 800       C. 680       D. 480 4>wP7`/+y  
Zu*F#s!tUI  
(4)     The lubricating method of a journal bearing is dependent on     . Y`~Ut:fZ  
< $D`Z-6  
A. average intensity of pressure p   B. circle velocity of journal v   C. pv   D. N=V==Dbu-  
OAgniLv  
(5)     For a hydrodynamic radial journal bearing, the valid method for increasing is to     . AP3a;4Z#  
y6g&Y.:o  
A. increase relative clearance     B. increase oil supply Akq2 d;  
/!0={G  
C. decrease     D. replace lubricating oil with lower viscosity { a =#B)6  
z<MsKD0Q  
(6)     For a hydrodynamic radial journal bearing, the relative clearance is the ratio of     . [*Z;\5&P  
(Lbbc+1m  
A. diametral clearance and journal diameter   B. radial clearance and journal diameter D, k6$`  
_qF+tm  
C. minimal clearance and diametral clearance dn& s*  
})'B<vq  
D. minimal clearance and journal diameter M`0V~P`^  
d9k0F OR1  
(7)     The axial preloading for rolling bearings is for _______. kXViWOXU^  
[CY9^N  
A. increasing loading capacity     B. decreasing noise P?%s #I:  
xw.A #Zb\_  
C. improving running precision   D. avoiding shaft displacement ~?l | [  
1v y*{D  
(8)     The inner ring and outer ring of the     bearing are separable. C2!|OQ9A2  
aHD]k8 m z  
A. deep-groove ball   B. self-aligning ball   C. tapered roller   D. self-aligning roller <]o x;-56  
[DuttFX^x  
(9)     In an important application, if the reliability of rolling bearings is increased to 95%, then the relation between the dynamic load rating relative to 95% reliability to the basic dynamic load rating C is _______. W"scV@HKu  
<|HV. O/!  
A.     B.     C.     D. uncertain #`^}PuQ  
[+^1.N  
(10)   For a cylindrical helical compressive spring, the maximal shear stress on spring wire happens at the ______. GC-5X`Sq  
Y/F6\oh  
A. inner side of spring coil   B. outer side of spring coil I^.Om])  
Cp\6W[2+B  
C. center of spring wire     D. arbitrary position on spring wire y RqL9t  
_;"il%l=1  
(11)   For a cylindrical helical compressive spring with working coils being 12, if the number of working coils is decreased by 3, then spring stiffness is _____. PI {bmZ  
x>K Or,f  
A. decreased to 3/4 of the original value   B. decreased to 9/16 of the original value 3l~^06D  
&C_j\7Dq  
C. not changed         D. increased to 4/3 of the original value  m!!/Za  
MpT8" /.]A  
(12)   For a static balanced rigid rotor, its mass center is     located at the rotating axis. hgG9m[?K  
r `=I  
A. certainly       B. not always       C. certainly not L(6d&t'|-R  
gT. sj d  
(13)   Shown in the figure is a cylindrical cam with uniform material, accurate manufacture and installation. When it rotates round the axis A-A, the cam is under the state of _________. b=C*W,Q_#  
ZvM(Q=^  
A. static imbalance   B. static balance   C. complete imbalance   D. dynamic balance qz_7%c]K[  
LE Nq_@$  
_;S-x  
J3V= 46Yc  
(14)   The installation of flywheel in machinery is to       . ;?Tbnn Wn  
6_o*y8s.  
A. eliminate speed fluctuation     B. realize steady running s[>,X#7 y  
C^Yb\N}S  
C. decrease speed fluctuation     D. balance the inertia forces ?FZ HrA  
P= BZ+6DS  
(15)   In order to decrease the flywheel weight, the flywheel should be installed on the       。 =ZznFVJ`={  
Evq IcZ  
A. equivalent link               B. crankshaft with lower rotating speed y-b%T|p9  
WDYeOtc  
C. crankshaft with higher rotating speed   D. spindle of machinery tKuwpT1Qc  
Tk[ $5u*,  
e)k9dOR  
8NJqV+jn)t  
2.     (7 points) In a tight bolted connection with axial tensile load, both the preload and the axial working load are constant. If the metal gasket between the connected components is replaced by a leather one, explain, with force-deformation diagram, the changes of the resultant tensile force in the bolt and residual compressive force on the connected components. t>RY7C;PuS  
3pROf#M  
%IA\pSE  
~vhE|f  
O:R*rJ  
FX&~\kmV'j  
1-uxC^u?|#  
?=7 cF  
:pY/-Cgv  
+o{R _  
>>)b 'c  
2wg5#i  
8'[7 )I=  
eK=xrk  
re?,Wext\  
/Iy]DU8  
^mDe08. %b  
oulVg];  
HZB>{O   
Sq V},  
(t K||*u  
(N6i4 g6  
sf qL|8  
k,6f &#x  
"Yv_B3p   
.GXBc  
Gr'  CtO  
h8S.x)  
orpriO|qD  
[A~xy'T  
3.     (10 points) Shown in the figure are the four structure schemes of the moving pulley shaft system in a lifting device. In each structure scheme, the lifting load is constant; the shaft diameter, shaft material and method of heat treatment are the same, respectively. ZohC P  
CS5?Ti6  
(1)   Determine the loads carried by the shaft and shaft types in each structure scheme. (O?.)jEW(.  
faX#**r  
(2)   Determine the stresses on the shaft and their changing characteristics in each structure scheme. Jb@ V}Ul$  
@Zu5VpJ  
(3)   Compare the strength difference of the four shafts. ) 1f~ dR88  
K~{$oD 7!  
?0?#U0(;u  
Ad8n<zt|  
(a)             (b)           (c)             (d) ;>yxNGV`  
 2DtM20<>  
Egp/f|y  
mt{nm[D!Xp  
u@UMP@"#  
xb~yM%*c  
|(E FY\  
O)*+="Rg  
uAJx.>$b  
?m}s4a  
4y?n [/M/  
M*, -zGr  
,{u yG:  
A@[o;H}XP  
5|j<`()H :  
Lv;^My  
4.     (8 points) Shown in the figure is a transmission layout for a belted conveyer. The arrangement for speed reduction is as follows: 1(motor)→2(chain drive)→3(gear reducer)→4(belt drive)→5(conveyer). Point out the unreasonable aspects of the arrangement and give a correct order represented with the drive number. 5y [Oj^  
D9=KXo^  
t7Iv?5]N  
|!3DPA(_  
5.     (15 points) Shown in the figure, a helical gear shaft is supported by a pair of angular contact ball bearings (7208AC) with ; the radial loads acting on the bearings are , ; the externally axial load on the shaft is ; the rotating speed of the shaft is . w !-gJmX>  
8B K(4?gC  
(1)   Find the axial forces on the two bearings: , . %9F([K  
?}tFN_X"  
(2)   If , find the equivalent dynamic loads of the two bearings: , . qs6]-  
x_N'TjS^{  
(3)   Find the bearing lives: , . &tLgG4pd  
kX7C3qdmt  
nLZTK&7}  
A5I)^B<(  
s 8jV(P(O  
_ @NL;w:!  
X8a/ `Y,  
3=P]x ;[ba  
NqazpB*  
#Yj1w  
'6iEMg&3  
jjB~G^n  
O~#!l"0 L+  
K( c\wr\6  
Fx_z6a  
|PCm01NU!  
VX0 %a@ur  
`_Zg3_K.dS  
wY{-BuXv  
;s= l52  
6.     (15 points) In a gear train shown in the figure, , , , , , , , , , the rotating direction of the gear 1 is as shown in the figure. Find both the magnitude and the direction of . E1aHKjLQ  
e\`&p  
Tj` ,Z5vy  
>-RQ]?^  
lBLARz&c#  
,GhS[VJjR  
YlJ@XpKM  
CAig ]=2'  
\j}ZB<.>  
\_VA 50  
$lfn(b,  
GE:vp>>}`  
7.     (15 points) Shown in Fig. (a) is the dynamically equivalent model of a mechanical system. The equivalent resistant moment of force is a given function of the rotating angle shown in Fig. (b) with the period . The equivalent driving moment of force is constant. The equivalent moment of inertia of the system is (constant). The average rotating speed of the equivalent link is . w_ "E*9  
}1L4 "}L.  
(1)   Find the equivalent driving moment of force. [: n'k  
&T?RZ2  
(2)   Find the coefficient of speed fluctuation , maximal rotating speed and minimal rotating speed of the equivalent link. kr^P6}'  
T$)^ gHS  
(3)   If the allowable coefficient of speed fluctuation is , find the minimum moment of inertia of the flywheel on the crankshaft A of the equivalent link. L:$ ,v^2  
Y #ap*  
/Iu 1L#  
kf\PioD8  
b"<liGh"n-  
:[.vM  
6fE7W>la  
4B8 oO  
59 T 8r  
)W,aN)1)  
@(EAq<5{  
XAD- 'i  
W]$w@.oW[  
CCs%%U/=  
:I.mGH!^  
p%up)]?0  
\i>?q   
|"q5sym8Y_  
rm'SOJVA  
M><yGaaX/  
nUaJz Pl  
j.[.1G*("  
q^@Q"J =v  
^x]r`b  
 Po+.&7F  
%_H<:uGO%  
pHGYQ;:L  
x `eo"5.$  
4!{KWL`A  
n1ZbRV  
^cC,. Fdw  
c1(R uP:S  
)N{Pw$l_  
(Bb5?fw  
PudS2k_Qv  
@Rze| T.  
6xmZXp d!  
e-/&$Qq  
r.=K~A  
KJUH(]>F  
C\3rJy(VJ  
/|m2WxK)  
8.     (15 points) Point out all the mistakes in the shaft system shown in the figure and explain them with brief words.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com