考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 2017考博英语作文范文汇总
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-09-07   

2017考博英语作文范文汇总

Save Energy Rhv%6ekI  
  Water used to be mistaken to be an unlimited and renewable resource. Actually, water resource is very limited and precious. It is fortunate that now the public is starting to pay attention. Just as is depicted in the picture, just like saving money, the lovely and smiling piggy bank is collecting every drop of water falling from the water tap。 #EFMgQO  
  However, water shortage is still a serious problem threatening the existence and survival of the whole human being, and yet the phenomenon of wasting water can still easily be found anywhere in our daily life. For example, water taps are frequently left on by careless users. Someone even assumes that they have the right to waste water because they pay for it so that it has nothing to do with others. In fact, so precious is water that we cannot afford to waste it. Water resource is indispensable not only in our daily life but also in the industry and @sdS 0pC  
  agriculture. And water is the wealth of the whole mankind, and it is hard to imagine what the world would be like when there is no more water。 %}ixgs7*c0  
  Even though an increasing number of people have become aware of this emergency, further measures still need to be taken. On the macro level, the whole world should make a joint effort to fight against waste of water. On the micro level, publicizing activities, such as broadcasting wonderful ways on how to save water on TV and other media, should be conducted. To store water means to store happiness and only by saving water can we save a better life for our offspring。 ^X^,>Z|  
    雾霾相关词汇 DiR'p`b~  
  雾霾haze; E$R_rX4x  
  烟雾smog; 8UYJye8  
  空气污染指数air pollution index; _<3r'Y,  
  橙色预警orange alert;  VmYBa(  
  悬浮颗粒物airborne particulate matter; j=\Mx6os  
  可吸入颗粒物inhalable particle; I^@.Aw t  
  有毒物质toxic substance; V>r j$Nc]  
  空气质量检测air quality monitoring; fSr`>UpxC  
  实时发布PM2.5数据release real-time PM2.5 data jQkUNPHu  
  有害空气污染物hazardous airborne pollutant; p KnIQa[c  
  污浊的空气foul air; | 4 `.#4  
  连续多日烟雾consecutive smoggy days; UFL0 K  
  防尘口罩anti-dust gauze mask; ~n8F7  
  能见度低low visibility; cT I,1U  
  机动车尾气尘vehicle exhaust; n-W?Z'H{r  
  工业化industrialization; -C=]n<ak  
  乘客滞留passengers stranded; uZ-`fcCjD  
  追尾rear-end collision \D aLHC~  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2016-09-07   
Model Essay(范文): 8.PXTOhVL  
G;Us-IRZ  
  Although friends make an impression on yourlife, they do not have the same influence that yourfamily has. Nothing is as important to me as my family. From them, I learned everything that isimportant. I learned about trust, ambition, and love. BSjbnnW}"  
7G?Ia%u  
  Your family is with you forever. They are not going to leave you because they find anotherdaughter they like better. They are not going to leave you because they think you are too muchtrouble. A family is permanent, while friends come and go. $+iu\MuX  
?!R %o  
  Your parents are your role models. They will encourage you to do your best, to pushyourself, and to improve yourself. Friends want you to stay the same: they don't want you tobe different. A family is ambitious for you. Friends are not. 1`nc8qC  
OCvml 2 vP  
  Your family teaches you about love. A family's love is not judgmental. They love you foreverything you are. Friends may love you because you have a new car or because you go outwith them on Saturdays. A family loves you. Friends only like you. /E; ;j9  
"^18&>^  
  Without my family, I wouldn't know what to do. I wouldn't feel as secure. I might not havethe ambition to go to school. I probably would be afraid to love. My family is my greatestinfluence. x_]",2 W'  
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2016-09-07   
2017考博英语作文范文:论读书 TJeou# =/  
Studies serve for delight, for ornament, and for ability. Their chief use for delight, is in privateness and retiring; for ornament, is in discourse; and for ability, is in the judgment and disposition of business. For expert men can execute, and perhaps judge of particulars, one by one; but the general counsels, and the plots and marshalling of affairs, come best from those that are learned. To spend too much time in studies is sloth; to use them too much for ornament, is affectation; to make judgment wholly by their rules, is the humour of a scholar. They perfect nature, and are perfected by experience: for natural abilities are like natural plants, that need pruning by study; and studies themselves do give forth directions too much at large, except they be bounded in by experience. Crafty men contemn studies, simple men admire them, and wise men use them; for they teach not their own use; but that is a wisdom without them, and above them, won by observation. Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider. Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested; that is, some books are to be read only in parts; others to be read, but not curiously; and some few to be read wholly, and with diligence and attention. Some books also may be read by deputy, and extracts made of them by others; but that would be only in the less important arguments, and the meaner sort of books; else distilled books are, like common distilled waters, flashy things. mjWp8i  
tn(f rccy  
  Reading makes a full man; conference a ready man; and writing and exact man. And therefore, if a man write little, he had need have a great memory; if he confer little, he had need have a present wit; and if he read little, he head need have much cunning, to seem to know that he does not. Histories make men wise; poets witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep; moral grave; logic and rhetoric able to contend. Abeunt studia in mores. Nay there is no stond or impediment in the wit, but may be wrought out by fit studies: like as diseases of the body may have appropriate exercises. Bowling is good for the stone and reins; shooting for the lungs and breast; gentle walking for the stomach; riding for the head; and the like. So if a man's wit be wandering, let him study the mathematics; for in demonstrations, if his wit be called away never so little, he must begin again. If his wit be not apt to distinguish or find differences, let him study the schoolmen; for they are cymini sectores. If he be not apt to beat over matters, and to call up one thing to prove and illustrate another, let him study the lawyers' cases. So every defect of the mind may have a special receipt. f0:EQYYZ  
%V@Rk.<  
  On the greenery of protect of choreographic,Is the mood of the fresh and cool dew dropsOn the greenery of protect of choreographic,Is the mood of the fresh and cool dew drops .
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2016-09-08   
2017考博英语作文范文:政府该把钱花在哪方面? e'}ePvN  
 Governments should definitely spend more money on improving all forms of public transportation. These include buses, subways and trains. This is the best way to preserve natural resources and reduce pollution. n"K {uj))  
+9 =@E  
  As a planet, we’re dealing with a finite amount of natural resources. Once they're gone, they can't be replaced. They can't fill our need for oil and gasoline forever. But we seem to forget that and consume them at an incredible rate. In wealthier counties, some families have two or three cars. As soon as teenagers get their driver's licenses, they’re given cars so their parents won't have to drive them places. B}l}Aq8  
jQH5$  
  Public transportation hasn't been sufficiently developed. Because of this, suburban areas surrounding cities have been allowed to sprawl more and more widely. This means that people can't even go to the store without having to hop into the car. Everything is too far away from where they live. If there were better and more frequent public transportation, people would be able to give up their cars for local driving. 4OqE.LFu  
uFA|r X  
  As a result of all the cars being driven, we’re dealing with terrible pollution problems. In big cities, there are days during the summer when the elderly and people with respiratory problems are advised not to leave the house. Ten years ago this was unheard of! Now it's the norm. Public transportation would cut down considerably on air pollution. LaEX kb*s  
1I:"0("}  
  Public transportation also encourages a sense of community. People who travel to work together all the time get to know each other. Car isolate us from neighbors. However, people feel they need to drive because they can't depend on public transportation to fit their schedules. If more money were available, buses, subways and trains could run 24 hours a day. Then they would be available all the time to the people who need them. 4iL.4Uj{N  
^`hI00u(  
  I always try to take public transportation whenever possible, and I encourage friends and neighbors to try it too. I think we must support public transportation in order to create a better world. h4$OXKme?  
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2016-09-08   
2017考博英语作文范文:人们长寿的原因 $2 +$,:  
 Today people are living to be much older than ever before. Some of the main reasons for this are the improved health care and better nutrition available to everyone. jl 30\M7  
mBD!:V'  
  Medical care is more available to people. Although not everyone can get the best heath care, everyone can get basic heath care and advice. When people are seriously ill, they can go to a public hospital and be taken care of. Years ago, health care wasn't available to everyone. Some people didn't live near a doctor or a hospital, and others couldn't pay for the care they needed. They made do with herbal medicines or folk remedies. Of course, some of these worked, but not for the more serious diseases. lO5gkOJ?  
1o5Y9#7  
  The quality of medical care has improved. That’s also a factor in longevity. Doctors know more now about what causes disease and how to care it ,Years ago, doctors only knew about the most basic diseases and cures. Medicine was not very advanced. You could die from something as simple as an infection from a cut. Now we have antibiotics and other medicines to help cure infections. sg9x?Bx9  
^8f|clw"  
  People are also living longer now because of better nutrition. We 're eating better and more healthfully than we used to .That's reduced the number of people with heart disease and cancer. We try to eat low-fat foods and eat more vegetable and fruits ,which are now available year-round. 99+/W*C  
X-;Qorb^  
  Improved medical care and healthy eating habits has greatly expanded our life spans. What we need to do now is make sure that everyone in the world has these benefits. hsQrd%{f  
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2016-09-08   
2017考博英语作文范文:如何改造家乡 }:c,S O!  
 If I could change one thing about my hometown, I think it would be the fact that there's no sense of community here. People don't feel connected, they don't look out for each other, and they don't get to know their neighbors. pb2{J#  
uX5 --o=C  
  People come and go a lot here. They change jobs frequently and move on. This means that they don't put down roots in the community. They don't join community organizations and they're not willing to get involved in trying to improve the quality of life. If someone has a petition to put in a new street light, she has a very hard time getting a lot of people to sign. They don't feel it has anything to do with them. They don't get involved in improving the schools because they don't think the quality of education is important to their lives. They don't see the connection between themselves and the rest of their community. a*n%SUP  
]rX?n  
  People don't try to support others around them. They don't keep a friendly eyes on their children, or check in on older folks if they don't see them for a few days. They're not aware when people around them may be going through a hard time. For example, they may not know if a neighbor loses a loved one. There's not a lot of community support for individuals. dnWt\>6& 2  
$M3A+6["H  
  Neighbors don't get to know each other. Again, this is because people come and go within a few years. So when neighbors go on vacation, no one is keeping an eye on their house. No one is making sure nothing suspicious is going on there, like lights in the middle of the night. When neighbors' children are cutting across someone's lawn on their bikes, there's no friendly way of casually mentioning the problem. People immediately act as if it's a major property disagreement. GYb2m"a)  
xf F&$K"  
  My hometown is a nice place to live in many ways, but it would be much nice if we had that sense of community. NE>JtTF<  
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2017-02-07   
回 楼主(nanafly) 的帖子
非常好的 谢谢
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交