考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 南京大学英语真题分析
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2017-11-28   

南京大学英语真题分析

(2000) … In the inner cities of America, newspapers regularly report on newborn babies 60 into garbage binsby drug-addicted mothers.  +jpaBr-O#  
60. A. dropped B. to drop C. dropping D.drops  N+)gYb6h  
主谓一致 (1)  |6qxRWT"  
1. 整体及抽象概念作主语,谓语通常用单数形式。How you got there doesn’t concern me.Growing vegetables needs constant watering.  o0yyP,?yh  
2. 表示时间、距离、重量、容量、价值等概念作主语,谓语多用单数。Eight hundred dollars is enough to live on.  * ':LBc=%  
3. 以-s结尾的专有名词(linguistics, economics, measles, diabetes等),谓语通常用单数形式。  F'v3caE  
4. “分数或百分数+主语”,谓语跟主语保持一致。Two thirds of the villages are flooded (the area is under water).主谓一致 (2)  t>f61<27eB  
5. 不定代词(one, each, everyone, everybody, everything, no one, nobody, nothing, anyone, anybody, anything,someone, somebody, something等)作主语,谓语用单数。Everyone knows that you’ve come here.If anybody wants to see me, let them wait till I come back. (--thing 的情况例外)  g&79?h4UXQ  
6. 谓语同并列主语的第一部分保持一致(as well as, with, along with, together with, as much as, accompanied by,besides, but, except, in addition to, like, more than, no less than, rather than, including等)He no less than John is interested in literature.主谓一致 (3)  bHJKX>@{  
7. 谓语同最贴近的主语保持一致。(or, either…or, neither…nor, not only…but also, not…but, partly…partly等)  Lg;b17  
Either my father or my brothers are coming.  [>P9_zID  
8. each,every,many a, no …+主语,谓语用单数。Many a student and teacher has been to the Great Wall.  jb~W(8cj  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2020-09-04   
谢谢!现在还是这样考试么