¿¼²©±¨°à ¼ÓÈëVIP ÉÏ´«¿¼²©×ÊÁÏ ÄúµÄÁ÷Á¿ Ôö¼ÓÁ÷Á¿ ÿÈÕÇ©µ½
Ö÷Ìâ : 2020È«¹úҽѧ²©Ê¿Ó¢Óïͳһ¿¼ÊÔ´ó¸Ù
¼¶±ð: ÂÛ̳°æÖ÷
ÏÔʾÓû§ÐÅÏ¢ 
Â¥Ö÷  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2019-12-25   

2020È«¹úҽѧ²©Ê¿Ó¢Óïͳһ¿¼ÊÔ´ó¸Ù

È«¹úҽѧ²©Ê¿Ó¢Óïͳ¿¼µÄ´ó¸Ù£¬°ïÖú´ó¼Ò¿ìËÙÁ˽⿼ÊÔʱ¼ä¡¢ÊÔ¾í½á¹¹¡¢ÌâÐÍÉèÖá¢ÊÔ¾íÄѶȵȻù±¾Çé¿ö¡£ <Z/x,-^*<  
-uy`!A  
Ò»¡¢¿¼ÊÔÄ¿µÄ G2FXrkU  
ΪÁËÅäºÏÎÒ¹úʵʩҽѧרҵѧλÖƶ¨¸Ä¸ï£¬±£Ö¤Ò½Ñ§²©Ê¿ÉúѧλÊÚÓèÖÊÁ¿£¬ÌؾÙÐÐÈ«¹úҽѧ²©Ê¿Ó¢Óïͳһ¿¼ÊÔ¡£¿¼ÊÔÄ¿µÄÔÚÓÚ¿Æѧ¡¢¹«ÕýµØ²âÊÔ¿¼ÉúÕÆÎÕºÍÔËÓÃÓ¢ÓïµÄʵ¼ÊÄÜÁ¦ÊÇ·ñ´ïµ½ÉêÇëÁÙ´²Ò½Ñ§¡¢¿Úǻҽѧ²©Ê¿×¨ÒµÑ§Î»»ò¹¥¶Áҽѧ²©Ê¿Ñ§Î»µÄÓ¢Óïˮƽ¡£ |.3DD"*  
|u;v27  
¶þ¡¢¿¼ÊÔÉè¼Æ @qHNE,K  
±¾¿¼ÊÔÖ÷ÒªÊÇÓÃÓÚҽѧ²©Ê¿ÉúÈëѧºÍÉêÇëҽѧ²©Ê¿×¨ÒµÑ§Î»µÄÒ»ÖÖÓ¢Óïˮƽ¿¼ÊÔ£¬ÆäÃüÌâ²»ÒÔÈκÎÒ»ÖÖҽѧӢÓï½Ì²ÄΪÃüÌâÒÀ¾Ý¡£ Q0ON9gqqv  
¿¼ÊÔÄÚÈÝΪҽѧ¹«¹²Ó¢ÓעÖØÍ»³öÁÙ´²Ò½Ñ§Ìص㡣 D~\$~&_]=  
±¾¿¼ÊÔ´ÓÌýÁ¦¡¢´ÊÓïÓ÷¨¡¢×ÛºÏÀí½â¡¢ÔĶÁºÍÊéÃæ±í´ïÎå¸ö·½ÃæÃüÌ⣬ȫÃæ²âÊÔ¿¼ÉúµÄÓ¢ÓïÄÜÁ¦£¬²¢Í»³ö¶Ô¿¼ÉúµÄÓ¢ÓïÓ¦Óúͽ»¼ÊÄÜÁ¦²âÊÔ£¬ÒÔÈ·¶¨ÆäÊÇ·ñÒÑ´ïµ½ÔÚÖ°ÉêÇëҽѧ²©Ê¿×¨ÒµÑ§Î»µÄÓ¢Óïˮƽ»òÊÇ·ñÒѴﵽҽѧ²©Ê¿Ñо¿ÉúÈëѧӢÓïˮƽ¡£ QMpoa5ZQG  
@W9x$  
]S5JUAGkE*  
Èý¡¢ÊÔ¾í½á¹¹ $81*^  

}_68j8`  
ÊÔ¾í·ÖΪÁ½´ó²¿·Ö£ºÊÔ¾íÒ»£¨Paper One£©ºÍÊÔ¾í¶þ£¨Paper Two£©¡£ z'EajBB\f  
ÊÔ¾íÒ»°üÀ¨ÌýÁ¦£¨30%£©£¬´ÊÓïÓ÷¨£¨10%£©£¬ÍêÐÍÌî¿Õ£¨10%£©ºÍÔĶÁÀí½â£¨30%£©£¬´ð¾íʱ¼ä115·ÖÖÓ£»ÊÔ¾í¶þ°üÀ¨ÊéÃæ±í´ï£¨20%£©£¬´ð¾íʱ¼ä 50 ·ÖÖÓ£¬Õû¸öÊÔ¾í¹²Îå´ó²¿·Ö£¬×Ü·Ö 100 ·Ö£¬´ð¾íʱ¼ä¹² 165 ·ÖÖÓ£¬¼ÓÉÏ¿¼³¡Ö¸ÁîÓëÊÔ¾íÊÕ·¢Ê±ÎÊ£¬×ܹ²¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä 180 ·ÖÖÓ¡£ :EA\)@^$R  
ÊÔ¾íÒ»£¨Paper One£© lgtC|k M=  
I. ÌýÁ¦Àí½â £¨Listening Comprehension£© J":,Vd!*-  
ÌýÁ¦·ÖÁ½²¿·Ö Section A ºÍ Section B¡£´ðÌâʱ¼äΪ 30 ·ÖÖÓ¡£ = MOj|NR [  
Section A£º¼ò¶Ì¶Ô»°£¨Short Conversations£© RSfzRnhmr  
¼ò¶Ì¶Ô»°Ö¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼ÉúµÄÓ¢ÓïÌýÁ¦ÄÜÁ¦£¬ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÔÚÌýÍêÿ¸ö¶Ô»°Ö®ºó£¬¸ù¾ÝËùÌýÄÚÈÝÓÚ 12 ÃëÖÓÄÚ¶Ôÿ¸öÎÊÌâºóµÄËĸöÑ¡ÔñÏî×ö³öÕýÈ·Ñ¡Ôñ£¬Ã¿¸ö¶Ô»°¼°ÌáÎÊÖ»¶ÁÒ»±é¡£ oTuOw|[  
±¾²¿·Ö¹² 15 СÌ⣬±àºÅΪ 1-15£¬Ã¿Ìâ 1 ·Ö£¬¹²¼Æ 15 ·Ö¡£Àý£º jav#f{'  
ÌýÁ¦Â¼Òô£º #"5 Dk#@  
M: The immunizations are being given at the end of the hall. v3jg~"!  
W: But I just came from that direction, and I didn't see any nurses. I didn't see any nurses downstairs either. E0?iXSJ  
Q: What is the woman's problem? a0ObBe'  
ÌýÁ¦ÊÔÌ⣺ 81i655!Z  
A. She is on the wrong floor. }-sdov<<  
B. She does not know any nurse. s=QAO!aw  
C. She cannot find the immunization area. qDfd.gL  
D. She received an immunization too late. SK#(#OQoh  
£¨´ð°¸£ºC£© 7F{3*`/6  
Section B£º ³¤¶Ô»°¼°¶ÌÎÄ£¨Long Conversations and Talks£© | ]X  
±¾²¿·ÖÓÉһƪ³¤¶Ô»°ºÍÁ½Æª¶ÌÎÄ×é³É£¬Ö¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼Éú¶ÔÓ¢ÓïƪÕµÄÌýÁ¦Àí½âÄÜÁ¦¡£ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÄÜÀí½âËùÌý²ÄÁϵÄÖÐÐÄ˼ÏëºÍÖ÷ÒªÄÚÈÝ£¬²¢Äܸù¾ÝËùÌýµ½µÄÄÚÈݽøÐÐÂß¼­ÍÆÀí¡¢·ÖÎö¸ÅÀ¨ºÍ¹éÄÉ×ܽᡣ &E=>Hj(dTG  
ÿƪ²ÄÁϺó¸½ÓÐ 5 ¸öÎÊÌ⣬ÿ¸öÎÊÌâºó¾ùÓÐËĸöÑ¡ÔñÏî¡£ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÔÚÌýÍêÿ¸öÎÊÌâºó£¬ÓÚ 12 ÃëÖÓÄÚ´ÓÖÐÑ¡³öÒ»¸ö×î¼Ñ´ð°¸¡£Ã¿Æª²ÄÁϼ°ÌáÎÊÖ»¶ÁÒ»±é¡£ 0ok-IHE<  
¸Ã²¿·Ö¹² 15 СÌ⣬±àºÅΪ 16-30£¬Ã¿Ìâ 1 ·Ö£¬¹²¼Æ 15 ·Ö¡£Àý£º k-{<=>uM  
³¤¶Ô»°ÌýÁ¦Â¼Òô u!W0P6   
W: We have been going round the country interviewing people about their jobs, Mr. Wills, and we would like to know something about your work as a dentist. May we ask you some questions about your practice here in Little Smattering? Oz%>/zw[h  
M: Of course you may. But you mustn't take too long as I have another patient arriving in about ten minutes. jm Fz51  
W: I'll be as quick as I can. What made you decide to become a dentist? z\%Ls   
M: Oh, I don't think there was ever any doubt about it. My father was a dentist in this little town all his life, and it was always taken for granted that I would take over his practice when he retired. f V'ZsJ N  
W: How long did you have to study before you qualified? EpX&R,Rxk  
M: Five years. l was exempt from the preliminary year of the course, as I had passed physics, chemistry and biology at advanced level at school. So when I was nineteen I went to a dental school, which was attached to one of the larger London hospitals. The first two years of my course were spent studying anatomy, physiology and dental mechanics. During that time I was also taught how to make false teeth and all the other various appliances that are used in modem dentistry. The second part of the course, the last two years, was devoted to clinical practice in the hospital, and practical treatment of patients. J \M>33zu  
W: Were you allowed to practice on patients before you qualified?  O2%?  
M: Yes, but only after I had really learned what to do. Students spend many hours with a ¡°phantom head"; that is a head made of plastic, which has teeth that can be extracted or filled. They practice for a long time with this before they are finally allowed to treat a real live patient. D5*q7A6  
W: When did you set up in practice here? ZG Ku>yM  
M: As soon as I had been admitted to the Dentists' Register, which happened shortly after I had passed my final examination. !*%WuyCgr4  
Questions: /VN f{p  
16. What is the woman's occupation? ?}U(3  
17. Why did Mr. Wills decide to become a dentist? -R vQB  
18. When did Mr. Wills go to the dental school? m~-K[+ya`D  
19. What courses did Mr. Wills have to learn in the dental school? 1R1 z  
20. How long should students practice before they are finally allowed to treat a real live patient? S9~ +c  
ÌýÁ¦ÊÔ¾í PC-"gi =h  
16. A. Journalist. I ,z3xU  
B. Dentist. tAv@R&W,  
C. Headhunter. mSb#Nn6W  
D. Social worker. [VsKa\9u  
17. A. Because he had always wanted to be a dentist. E4~<V=2l  
B. Because he was interested in medicine. li}1S   
C. Because he would follow his father's footsteps. [nr Ypb4  
D. Because he took over his father's practice in Little Smattering. q$B>|y U  
18. A. Five years ago. O\"3J(y,  
B. When he was nineteen. YW( Qmo7  
C. After he passed a dental test. \ b?" b  
D. After he passed a biology test at advanced level. rPLm5ni  
19. A. Physics, chemistry and biology. opy("qH  
B. Clinical practice in the hospital. 0c<.iM  
C. Making false teeth and other various appliances. .ZVUd84B  
D. Anatomy, physiology and dental mechanics. uF9C -H@:  
20. A. Few hours. 10q 'Z}34  
B. A long time. ]v]qChZHd  
C. Two years D*gFV{ Ws  
D. Five years. o:3dfO%nuM  
£¨´ð°¸: 16. A 17. C 18. B 19. D 20. B£© w~"KA6^  
¶ÌÎļÒô£º X[&Wkr8x '  
To quickly review the main points covered in Chapter Seven, the most important part of the system of nerve is the brain. The brain controls most of the body's activities. Messages between the brain and the spinal cord are carried by nerves, which are made up of special cells called nerve cells. Nerve cells are found in the brain, spinal cord, spinal nerves and the organs we use to see, hear, smell, taste and touch. ZaV8qAsP  
Nerve cells have long string-like fibers that carry messages. These fibers have branched ends to send and receive messages. Remember that nerve cells are so small that they cannot be seen without a microscope. But one fiber from a nerve cell may stretch as long as three feet. &:dH,  
There are many kinds of nerve cells, and this chapter deals mainly with three kinds. The sensory nerve cells carry messages of heat, light, sound and pressure from the skin, muscles and organs inside the body. Motor nerve cells carry messages to the muscles, and this causes the muscle to move. Connecting nerve cells go between the sensory nerve cells and motor nerve cells. After the messages go from the spinal cord to the brain, the brain sends messages through the motor nerve cells to the muscles. All these different nerve cells help us see, hear, taste, smell and feel. OZ |IA:,}  
Now if you have no further questions about Chapter Seven, we'll go on to talk about the chemical processes involved in this transfer of messages. 2\jPv`Ia  
Questions 21-25 are based on the following questions: / zB0J?  
21. What is the source of the speaker's information? {f2S/ $q  
22. What role do nerve fibers play? ^=RffrlZU  
23. What does a nerve fiber look like according to the speaker? ]yx$(6_U  
24. How many kinds of nerve cells are discussed in this talk? d%RC  
25. Which of the following nerve cells sends messages to the muscles? T`\x,` ^  
ÌýÁ¦ÊÔ¾í£º k@f g(}6  
21. A. A medical textbook. t<z`N-5*  
B. A medical journal. q_g+Jf P-D  
C. Some microscope slides. 6@{(;~r  
D. The speaker's current research. [y'f|XN  
22. A. Reproducing themselves. 3=FZ9>by  
B. Stretching and growing. toy a fHf  
C. Attaching themselves to muscles. 5I y;oZ  
D. Carrying messages. C":32_q  
23. A. Elongated and stringy. >L;eO'D  
B. Round and compact. kI 4MiK  
C. Flat and transparent. bx{$Y_L+p  
D. Flexible and chainlike. E:JJ3X|  
24. A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four. ypKUkH/  
25. A. Sensory nerve cells. wKZ$iGMbz  
B. Motor nerve cells. )}D'<^=#T  
C. Connecting nerve cells. !}v=N";c  
D. All of the above. Ljxz.2LGr  
£¨´ð°¸£º21. A 22. D 23. A 24. C 25. B£© 4C<j dv_J  
II. ´ÊÓïÓ÷¨ £¨Vocabulary£© 8/i!' 0r\  
´ÊÓïÓ÷¨Ö¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼Éú¶ÔÓ¢Óï´Ê»ãºÍ¶ÌÓïµÄÀí½âºÍʹÓÃÄÜÁ¦£¬·ÖÁ½²¿·Ö£ºSection A ºÍ Section B¡£ m?pstuUK(  
Section A£º Ìî¿Õ £¨Fill in the blank£© lef2X1w}!  
¸Ã²¿·Ö¿¼ÌâµÄÌâ¸ÉΪһ¸ö»òÁ½¸ö¾ä×Ó£¬¾äÖÐÁôÓÐÒ»´¦¿Õ°×£¬Ìâ¸Éºó¸½ËĸöÑ¡ÔñÏҪÇó¿¼Éú´ÓÖÐÑ¡³öÒ»¸ö×î¼Ñ´ð°¸£¬ÌîÈëÌâ¸Éºóʹ¸Ã¾ä×ÓÓï·¨ÕýÈ·£¬Âß¼­ºÏÀí£¬Òâ˼ÍêÕû¡£ M)'HCnvs'  
¸Ã²¿·Ö¹² 10 СÌ⣬±àºÅΪ 31-40£¬Ã¿Ìâ 0.5 ·Ö£¬¹²¼Æ 5 ·Ö¡£Àý£º yj;sSRT  
31. The "City of Hope" in California is dedicated to relieving pain and prolonging life with ______. dv8>[#  
A. expectancy cC=[Saatsf  
B. longevity 42e|LUZg  
C. dignity tZ=E')!\  
D. identity uD1e!oU  
£¨´ð°¸£º31. C£© :3XA!o&.T3  
Section B£º¶àÑ¡Ìâ £¨Multiple choice£© 2z6yn?'&L  
¸Ã¿¼ÌâµÄÌâ¸ÉΪһ¸ö»òÁ½¸ö¾ä×Ó£¬¾äÖÐÓÐÒ»´Ê»ò¶ÌÓïÏÂÃæ»®ÓкáÏߣ¬Ìâ¸Éºó¸½ËĸöÑ¡ÔñÏҪÇó¿¼Éú´ÓÖÐÑ¡³öÒ»¸öºÍ´ÊÖл®Ïß²¿·ÖµÄÒâÒåÏàͬ»ò½üËƵÄ×î¼Ñ´ð°¸¡£±¾Ìâ²âÊԵĴÊÓ²»³¬³ö¿¼ÊÔ´ó¸ÙËù¸½´Ê»ã±íµÄÄÚÈÝ·¶Î§¡£ (]0%}$Fo  
¸Ã²¿·Ö¹² 10 СÌ⣬±àºÅΪ 41-50£¬Ã¿Ìâ 0.5 ·Ö£¬¹²¼Æ 5 ·Ö¡£Àý£º uw [<5  
41. You cannot burden your memory with too much information. M=1nQF2J  
A. retain B. load C. retrieve D. associate Mn9dqq~a  
£¨´ð°¸£º41. B£© so"$m  
III. ÍêÐÍÌî¿Õ£¨Cloze£© ,sA[)wP{  
±¾²¿·Ö¹² 10 СÌ⣬¼Æ 10 ·Ö¡£¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä 10 ·ÖÖÓ¡£ #33fGmd[  
´ËÌâ×ÅÖزâÊÔ¿¼ÉúÔÚƪÕÂˮƽÉÏÀí½âºÍÔËÓÃÓïÑÔµÄ×ÛºÏÄÜÁ¦¡£ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÔĶÁһƪԼ 200 ´ÊµÄÓ¢Óï¶ÌÎÄ£¬ÆäÖÐÁôÓÐ 10 ´¦¿Õ°×¡£Ã¿Ò»¿Õ°×¸½ÓÐËĸöÑ¡ÔñÏ¿¼ÉúÔÚÀí½âÈ«ÎÄ´óÒâºÍÉÏÏÂÎÄÒâ˼µÄ»ù´¡ÉÏ£¬´ÓËĸöÑ¡ÔñÏîÖÐÑ¡³öÒ»¸ö×î¼Ñ´ð°¸£¬Ê¹¶ÌÎÄÔÚÓï·¨¡¢Óôʡ¢¾äÐͽṹºÍÉÏÏÂÎÄÂß¼­¹ØϵµÈ·½Ã涼ÄÜÍêÉÆ¡£ Q<h-FW8z  
¸Ã²¿·Ö 10 ¸öСÌâµÄ±àºÅΪ 51-60¡£Àý£º 9K5pwC\$%  
In June a Senate committee released its report on euthanasia and assisted suicide. A majority of its members recommended against legalizing the two procedures. As the public debate in this country intensifies, it is instructive to look at the Netherlands, where euthanasia, while not 51 , has been increasingly tolerated by the courts in recent years. Gb8D[1=u=  
In the intensive-care unit of a Dutch hospital, a man lay with chronic leukemia 52 with pneumonia. His hands and feet were bound, and he was being respired with a tube in his throat. A young assistant physician appeared at his bedside and said, ¡°I assume that if your heart fails, you don't want to be resuscitated." U]^HjfX\  
Unable to talk, the man shook his head vehemently from left to right, the only movement he could make to 53 that indeed he did want to be resuscitated. Despite the seriousness of his illness, he knew he could still live for years. But the physician, misinterpreting his 54 , said, ¡°That's assumed, then," made a note on the patient's chart and moved on. O4r0R1VQM  
The sick man was in a panic. Fortunately, 55 gestures, he managed to tell his son, who was able to prevent a tragic mistake. P|.]DJ  
This is an example of how increasingly casually doctors in the Netherlands are 56 the ending of life by withdrawing medical treatment¡ªa procedure known 57 passive euthanasia. It is only one of many. Tom Schalken, professor of criminal law at the Free University of Amsterdam, was a member of a commission that 58 euthanasia in 1990. 0f an annual total of 130, 000 deaths, in 2,300 cases, physicians reported that euthanasia had been carried out at the 59 of the patient. But the commission 60 that in more than 1, 000 instances, physicians had ended a life without an explicit request for example, with patients in coma or newborn babies. -~v|Rt  
51. A. being legalized fBRo_CU8!  
B. legalizing $ et0s;GBv  
C. legalized f|h|q_< ;  
D. legalizes h\5OrD@L  
52. A. connected (@%gS[]  
B. included AvdXEY(-  
C. related M,/mE~  
D. combined rG4';V^q  
53. A. indicate !G SV6  
B. notice e?7& M  
C. notify f0X_fm_q  
D. appear NWM8[dI  
54. A. symptom xnmmXtk  
B. gesture r30 <(nF  
C. symbol Atdl Z  
D. sign AD1=[I3  
55. A. by reason of [x9KVd ^d  
B. in place of |&FkksNAl\  
C. in the course of Pa~)"u 8  
D. by means of :^kZ.6Q@  
56. A. dealing with +)y^ 'Qs  
B. getting with /lo2y?CS*  
C. solving U@-^C"R  
D. coming over g=;%  
57. A. for B. as C. of D. after ?,& tNP{jq  
58. A. came into 4<% *E{`  
B. looked into QlJ)F{R8il  
C. went into byT h/H  
D. grew into @&1ZB6OCb:  
59. A. request w,h`s.AN  
B. command cFeXpj?GV  
C. demand +xrr? g  
D. recommend KU8J bl*   
60. A. ascertained .ox8*OO<  
B. is ascertained .7l&1C)i  
C. has ascertained qWODs  
D. was ascertained ynE)Xdh  
£¨´ð°¸£º51. C 52. D 53. A 54. B 55. D 56. A 57. B 58. B 59. A 60. A£© 7PtN?;rP  
IV. ÔĶÁÀí½â£¨Reading Comprehension£© I~ok4L?VB  
±¾²¿·Ö¹² 30 СÌ⣬¼Æ 30 ·Ö¡£¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä 65 ·ÖÖÓ¡£ tD+9kf2  
¸Ã²¿·ÖÓÉ 6 ƪÔĶÁ¶ÌÎÄ×é³É¡£Ã¿Æª¶ÌÎÄÔ¼ 300 ¸öµ¥´Ê£¬ºó¸½ 5 ¸öÎÊÌ⣬ÿ¸öÎÊÌâºó¾ùÓÐËĸöÑ¡ÔñÏî¡£ jV4\A  
´ËÀàÌâÄ¿ÊDzâÊÔ¿¼Éúͨ¹ýÔĶÁÓ¢ÎÄÊ鿯»ñÈ¡ÐÅÏ¢µÄÄÜÁ¦£¨°üÀ¨ÔĶÁËٶȺÍÀí½â³Ì¶È£©¡£ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÔÚ¶ÁÍêһƪÎÄ×Ö²ÄÁϺó£¬ÄÜÀí½âÆäÖ÷Ìâ˼Ïë¡¢Ö÷ÒªÄÚÈݺÍÖ÷Ҫϸ½Ú¡£Äܸù¾ÝËù¶Á²ÄÁϵÄÄÚÈݽøÐÐÍÆÀíÅжϣ¬Àí½âijЩ´ÊºÍ¶ÌÓïÔÚ¾ßÌåÓï¾³ÖеÄÒâÒ壬Àí½â¾äÓë¾äÖ®¼äµÄÄÚÔÚÂß¼­¹ØϵÄÜÁì»á×÷ÕߵĹ۵ãºÍ˼Ïë¸ÐÇ飬ÅжÏÆä¶ÔÊÂÎïµÄ̬¶È¡£²âÊÔ²ÄÁÏÖ÷ÒªÊÇÉ漰ҽѧ¿ÆÆÕ¡¢×ÔÈ»¿ÆÆÕºÍÈËÎĵȸ÷ÖÖÌâ²ÄºÍÌå²ÃµÄÎÄÕ¡£ÒªÇó¿¼Éú¸ù¾ÝËù¶Á²ÄÁϵÄÄÚÈÝ£¬´ÓÿµÀÌâµÄÑ¡ÔñÏîÖÐÑ¡³öÒ»¸ö×î¼Ñ´ð°¸¡£ yt.F \[1  
¸Ã²¿·Ö 30 ¸öСÌâµÄ±àºÅΪ 61-90¡£Àý£º *XT/KxLa7  
Passage one Y*H|?uNF  
It has almost become dogma that athletes require greater amounts of protein than sedentary individuals. In addition to eating more protein, athletes also need to be aware of the times of day at which they consume both different types and amounts of protein. The post-workout meal is one of the most important times and meals of the day regarding protein intake. Researchers have shown that eating a protein-rich meal at this time can greatly increase protein synthesis and possibly muscle growth. wS%Q<uK  
In one study, subjects were given an intravenous protein supplement following either a period of exercise or rest. Protein synthesis was then measured in each subject to determine how the different types of activities affected protein synthesis. Results from the study concluded that protein synthesis was doubled in the subjects who had just performed a session of strength-training exercise. The researchers in this study concluded that this was more than likely due to the increase in blood flow to the subject's muscles following exercise. T3k#VNH  
Since the rate of protein synthesis and possibly muscle growth can double when protein is consumed post-workout it is imperative that a meal containing quality proteins be consumed at this time.  MP!d4  
When determining protein types for a post-workout meal, whey protein makes an excellent choice. The reason for this is that whey protein contains the best amino acid profile of all protein types and is also absorbed at a very rapid rate by the body. a=h xJ1O  
61. In order to meet the need of the body for protein, an athlete should ___________. @Ub"5 Fl4  
eat better than non-athletes g7O qX \  
have different meal time from that of the average person @te!Jgu{  
increase protein synthesis and muscle growth uf&myV7  
have a special dietary plan x "^Xj]-  
62. In the first paragraph the author points out that ________________. "4uS3h2r  
a protein-rich meal is very important for athletes after some exercise e> (<eu~P  
a good meal is necessary for athletes before working outside f!!V${)X  
the post-workout meal is usually rich in protein P!+'1KR  
researchers can increase protein synthesis by eating protein-rich meals L$IQuy  
63. The purpose of the study as mentioned in the second paragraph is _________. %*`J k#W:  
to double protein synthesis QlO0qbG[y  
to see how protein synthesis takes place il:$sd  
to establish the relationship between physical activities and protein synthesis A-T]9f9  
to measure the participants' blood flow to the muscles Z|5?7v;h5  
64. According to the passage, which of the following is true? Z;:u'=  
Muscle grows faster after a post-workout meal. u%$Zqee  
Protein supplement should be given after exercise. ENGg ~D  
Physical activities will affect a man's rate of protein synthesis. ev#;t@^  
The body absorbs whey protein more quickly than other types of proteins. ?q; Fp  
65. What is the possible topic of the passage? S5G6Rj@W  
Athletes and Food. nij!1z|M  
Sports and Protein. #ZYVc|sT+  
Protein Synthesis and Exercise. 1Dv R[Lx%  
Protein after Exercise. DsT>3  
£¨´ð°¸: 61. D 62. A 63. C 64. C 65. D£© l,,> & F  
ÊÔ¾í¶þ£¨Paper Two£© JWMp Pzs  
V. ÊéÃæ±í´ï£¨Writing£© 3>R#zJf  
±¾²¿·Ö¼Æ 20 ·Ö£¬¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä 50 ·ÖÖÓ¡£´Ë²¿·ÖÖ¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼ÉúʹÓÃÓ¢ÓïÊéÃæ±í´ï×Ô¼ºË¼ÏëµÄÄÜÁ¦¡£²âÊÔÉè¼ÆÒÔÏÂÁ½ÖÖ·½Ê½£¬Ã¿ÄêÈÎÑ¡ÆäÖÐÒ»ÖÖ¡£ ~Uxsn@nLr  
1. ÎÄÕÂÕªÒª  Fl1;;F  
ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÔĶÁһƪ 800-1000 ×ֵĺºÓïÎÄÕºó£¬ÓÃÓ¢Óïд³öһƪԼ 200 ¸öµ¥´ÊµÄÕªÒª¡£Ëù¸ÅÀ¨µÄÄÚÈÝÓ¦¼ò½à¡¢È«Ã桢׼ȷ£¬ÎÄ×ÖӦͨ˳£¬»ù±¾·ûºÏÓ¢Óï±í´ïÏ°¹ß£¬ÎÞÖØ´óÓï·¨´íÎó¡£ bZ|FnY}FB  
2. ·­ÒëÓëд×÷ lsy?Ac  
±¾²¿·Ö°üÀ¨¶ÎÂä·­ÒëÓë¶ÎÂäд×÷¡£·­ÒëÓ¦ÖÒʵԭÎÄ¡£×÷ÎÄÒªÇóÇÐÌ⣬Òâ˼Á¬¹á¡£ÎÞÂÛÊÇ·­Ò뻹ÊÇ×÷ÎľùÒªÇóÎÄ×Öͨ˳£¬»ù±¾·ûºÏÓ¢Óï±í´ï·½Ê½¡£ 7D!u1?]d{  
ÆÀ¼ÛÒ»ÏÂÄãä¯ÀÀ´ËÌû×ӵĸÐÊÜ

¾«²Ê

¸Ð¶¯

¸ãЦ

¿ªÐÄ

·ßÅ­

ÎÞÁÄ

¹àË®

ÏÔʾÓû§ÐÅÏ¢ 
ɳ·¢  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2019-12-25   
ÈËÎÀ°æ2020Äêҽѧ²©Ê¿ÈëѧӢÓÊÔ´ó¸Ù .]sf0S!  
½ñÄêдó¸ÙµÄ±ä»¯Ö÷ÒªÊÇÔÚд×÷£¬ÓÉ֮ǰµÄÕªÒª×÷Îıä³ÉÁËÈýÑ¡Ò»¡£ |jVM&R2s  
e{v=MxO=S  
JM\m)RH0  
sRrzp=D  
"sl1vzRN  
Part V  ÊéÃæ±í´ï£¨Writing£© bf!M#QOk?  
²âÊÔ·ÖΪժҪд×÷¡¢¶ÎÂä·­Ò루ººÒëÓ¢£©ºÍÃüÌâ×÷ÎÄ3ÖÖÐÎʽ£¬ÈÎÑ¡ÆäÖÐÒ»ÖÖ¡£Ìâ²ÄÄÚÈÝÖ÷ҪΪÓëҽѧÏà¹ØµÄÉç»áÒéÂÛ»°Ìâ»ò¿ÆÆÕÄÚÈÝ¡£¸Ã²¿·Ö¹²¼Æ20·Ö¡£¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä50·ÖÖÓ¡£ ijdXU8  
1. ժҪд×÷£¨Summary Writing£©¿¼ÉúÔÚÔĶÁһƪ×ÖÊýΪ 600¡«800Ö®¼äµÄººÓï¶ÌÎĺó£¬ÓÃÓ¢Óïд³öһƪԼ200´ÊµÄÕªÒª¡£ JGH60|  
2. ·­Ò루Translation£©£¨ººÒëÓ¢£©½«Ò»Æª300×Ö×óÓҵĺºÓï¶ÌÎÄ·­ÒëΪӢÓ¶ÌÎÄ¿ÉÒÔÊÇÒ»¶Î£¬Ò²¿ÉÒÔÊÇÊý¶Î£¬¹²¼Æ20·Ö¡£¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä50·ÖÖÓ¡£ I<8sI%,s  
3. ÃüÌâ×÷ÎÄ£¨Essay Writing£©¸ù¾ÝÌâÄ¿ÒªÇó£¬Ð´Ò»Æª250´Ê×óÓÒµÄÎÄÕ¡£¹²¼Æ20·Ö£¬¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä50·ÖÖÓ¡£ e&qh9mlE  
ÏÔʾÓû§ÐÅÏ¢ 
°åµÊ  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2019-12-26   
¸Ã´ó¸ÙµÄÀ´Ô´Êǹú¼Òҽѧ¿¼ÊÔÖÐÐıàд¡¢ÈËÃñÎÀÉú³ö°æÉç³ö°æµÄ¡¶È«¹úҽѧ²©Ê¿ÍâÓïͳһ¿¼ÊÔÖ¸ÄÏ¡·£¨2020 °æ£©¡£¹ú¼Òҽѧ¿¼ÊÔÖÐÐÄÊÇÈ«¹úҽѧ²©Ê¿Ó¢Óïͳ¿¼µÄÃüÌâ·½¡£¨‹ ;~'cIT L  

=Do3#Xe2V  
Z1)jRE2dl  
×¢Ò⣺¸Ã´ó¸ÙÊÇÈ«¹úͳ¿¼¾íµÄ´ó¸Ù£¬²¢²»ÊÊÓÃÓÚÓ¢Óï×ÔÖ÷ÃüÌâ¾íµÄԺУ¡£ 1_33;gP  
okK/i  
# f|NM7  
A-Q{*{^#  
È«¹úҽѧ²©Ê¿ÍâÓïͳһ¿¼ÊÔ´ó¸Ù Tdk2436=  
&6,Yjs:T m  
@dWS*@  
Ò»¡¢¿¼ÊÔÄ¿µÄ oPBg+Bh*  
ΪÁËÅäºÏÎÒ¹úʵʩҽѧרҵѧλÖƶ¨¸Ä¸ï£¬±£Ö¤Ò½Ñ§²©Ê¿ÉúѧλÊÚÓèÖÊÁ¿£¬ÌؾÙÐÐÈ«¹úҽѧ²©Ê¿Ó¢Óïͳһ¿¼ÊÔ¡£¿¼ÊÔÄ¿µÄÔÚÓÚ¿Æѧ¡¢¹«ÕýµØ²âÊÔ¿¼ÉúÕÆÎÕºÍÔËÓÃÓ¢ÓïµÄʵ¼ÊÄÜÁ¦ÊÇ·ñ´ïµ½ÉêÇëÁÙ´²Ò½Ñ§¡¢¿Úǻҽѧ²©Ê¿×¨ÒµÑ§Î»»ò¹¥¶Áҽѧ²©Ê¿Ñ§Î»µÄÓ¢Óïˮƽ¡£ &(H)gjH  
-$L],q_S^  
=x='<{jtgW  
¶þ¡¢¿¼ÊÔÉè¼Æ !ho5VA t  
v3hQv)j)  
    ±¾¿¼ÊÔÖ÷ÒªÓÃÓÚҽѧ²©Ê¿Ñо¿ÉúÈëѧºÍÔÚÖ°ÉêÇëҽѧ²©Ê¿×¨ÒµÑ§Î»µÄÓ¢Óïˮƽ²âÆÀ£¬ÆäÃüÌâ²»ÒÔÈκÎÒ»ÖÖҽѧӢÓï½Ì²ÄΪÒÀ¾Ý¡£ (g iTp@Tp  
    ¿¼ÊÔÄÚÈÝΪҽѧ¹«¹²Ó¢ÓעÖØÍ»³öҽѧӢÓïÌص㡣¿¼ÊÔÌâ²ÄÖ÷ÒªÉæ¼°Ò½ÆÕ¡¢¿ÆÆÕ¡¢ÈËÎÄ·½ÃæµÄÄÚÈÝ¡£ HP4'8#3o  
    ±¾¿¼ÊÔÉèÖÃÌýÁ¦Àí½â¡¢´ÊÓïÓ÷¨¡¢ÍêÐÍÌî¿Õ¡¢ÔĶÁÀí½âºÍÊéÃæ±í´ï 5 ÖÖÌâÐÍ£¬È«Ãæ²âÊÔ¿¼ÉúµÄÓ¢Óïˮƽ£¬²¢Í»³ö¶Ô¿¼ÉúÓ¢ÓïÓ¦ÓÃÄÜÁ¦µÄ²âÊÔ£¬ÒÔºâÁ¿ÆäÊÇ·ñÒÑ´ïµ½ÔÚÖ°ÉêÇëҽѧ²©Ê¿×¨ÒµÑ§Î»µÄÓ¢Óïˮƽ»òÊÇ·ñÒѴﵽҽѧ²©Ê¿Ñо¿ÉúÈëѧӢÓïˮƽ¡£ \CJx=[3(  
    M0Kh>u  
    c`$`0}  
    Èý¡¢ÊÔ¾í½á¹¹ 4B3irHs\Q  

qUDz(bFk/  
    C\a:eSgaC  
    ÊÔ¾í·ÖΪÊÔ¾íÒ»(Paper One)ºÍÊÔ¾í¶þ(Paper Two)¡£ÊÔ¾íÒ»°üÀ¨ÌýÁ¦(30%)¡¢´ÊÓïÓ÷¨(10%)¡¢ÍêÐÍÌî¿Õ(10%)ºÍÔĶÁÀí½â(30%)£¬´ð¾íʱ¼ä115·ÖÖÓ£»ÊÔ¾í¶þ°üÀ¨ÊéÃæ±í´ï(20%)£¬´ð¾íʱ¼ä50·ÖÖÓ¡£ N?2 #YTjR  
    eF8 aB?&"  
    8[`^(O#\E  
    Õû¸öÊÔ¾í¹²Îå´ó²¿·Ö£¬×Ü·Ö 100 ·Ö£¬´ð¾íʱ¼ä¹² 165 ·ÖÖÓ£¬¼ÓÉÏ¿¼³¡Ö¸ÁîÓëÊÔ¾íÊÕ·¢Ê±¼ä£¬×ܹ²¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä 180 ·ÖÖÓ¡£ ].<sAmL^  
    jL7MmR#y5"  
    <igx[2X  
    ÊÔ¾íÒ»(Paper one) \@}$Wjsl  
    Part I ÌýÁ¦Àí½â(Listening Comprehension) JV?RgFy  
     rs 1*H  
    R26tQbwE  
    ÌýÁ¦Àí½â·ÖÁ½²¿·Ö£ºSection A ºÍ Section B£¬´ðÌâʱ¼äΪ 30 ·ÖÖÓ¡£ &x0TnW"g  
    PkCeV]`w  
    Fzld0p9=  
    Section A£º¶Ô»°(Conversations) <v7KE*#  
    ±¾²¿·Ö¹² 5 ¸ö¶Ô»°£¬Ã¿¸ö¶Ô»°·Ö±ðÓÉ100¸ö×óÓҵĵ¥´Ê×é³É£¬Ö¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼Éú¶ÔÓ¢Óï¶Ô»°µÄÌýÁ¦Àí½âÄÜÁ¦£¬ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÄÜÀí½âËùÌý¶Ô»°µÄÖÐÐÄ˼ÏëºÍÖ÷ÒªÄÚÈÝ£¬²¢Äܸù¾ÝËùÌýµ½µÄÄÚÈݽøÐÐÂß¼­ÍÆÀí¡¢·ÖÎö¸ÅÀ¨ºÍ¹éÄÉ×ܽᡣ U3 8wGSG  
    [P&,}o)+E0  
    #G!Adj+p5  
    ÌâÐÍ°üÀ¨´óÒâ¸ÅÀ¨Ìâ ( Questions for the general idea )¡¢¾ßÌåϸ½ÚÌâ ( Questions for specific details ) ºÍÅжÏÍÆÀíÌâ ( Questions for inference )¡£Ã¿¸ö¶Ô»°¸½ÓÐ 3 ¸öСÌ⣬ÿ¸öСÌ⸽ÓÐ 4 ¸öÑ¡ÏҪÇó¿¼ÉúÔÚÌýÍêÿ¸ö¶Ô»°Ö®ºó£¬¸ù¾ÝËùÌýÄÚÈÝÓÚ 12 ÃëÄÚ´ÓÖÐÑ¡³ö 1 ¸ö×î¼Ñ´ð°¸¡£¶Ô»°¼°ÎÊÌâÖ»¶Á 1 ±é¡£ E_' n4@}Cx  
    X+gz+V/  
    +/>YH-P=  
    ¸Ã²¿·Ö¹² 15 ¸öСÌ⣬ÐòºÅΪ 1¡«15¡£Ã¿Ìâ 1 ·Ö£¬¹²¼Æ 15 ·Ö¡£Àý£º \2<yZCn  
    HsgTHe  
    w[A3;]la  
    ÌýÁ¦Â¼Òô£º¶Ô»°£¨Ìâ²Ä£ºÈËÎÄ£© P7x?!71?L  
    W: Can you tell me about yourself, please? CMG`'gT  
    M: Sure, my name's Harry, 18 years old, currently studying biology and chemistry at school. As you are aware, I hope to pursue a career in medicine.  2E ; %=e  
    W: Harry, why do you want to be a doctor? HlL@{<  
    M: Well, everyone in my family is a doctor, so I think I can follow on nicely.  FTYLMQ i  
    W: Apart from treating patients, what do you think being a doctor is going to require? 4tTZ kJc  
    M: Well, you also need to be academic and have to be an excellent communicator with your team and the patients. ot+~|Dl  
    qQ DFg`  
    uF3p1by  
    Question number 1: What are the two speakers talking about? zkMO3w>  
    Question number 2: Why does Harry choose to be a doctor? /GSI.tO  
    Question number 3: What is mentioned by Harry as one of the requirements for a doctor? PKM$*_LcGI  
    WmVw>.]@~  
    0^lL,rC   
    ÌýÁ¦ÊÔÌ⣺ 8`~3MsE"  
    1. A. Switching to biology and chemistry. vlN. OQ  
    B. Choosing to be a family physician. So 6cm|{  
    C. Going to college. %^%-h}1  
    D. Being a doctor. 3 N%Ev o  
    ´ð°¸£ºD )B&<Bk+  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× Q fyERa\rb  
    ¿¼µã£º´óÒâ¸ÅÀ¨ ^$,kTU'=  
    LLHOWD C(2  
    4qz{ D"M  
    2. A. Because of his family's influence. WAa1H60VkS  
    B. Because of the fact that he's young. R"t$N@ZFb  
    C. Because of the practical skills he has.  ~0'l,  
    D. Because of his love for biology and chemistry. x15tQb+  
    ´ð°¸£ºA ZznWs+  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× DJ [#H  
    ¿¼µã£º¾ßÌåϸ½Ú ,$qs9b~  
    2,Dc]oj  
    2b,TkG8K  
    3. A. A strong sense of responsibility. %R"/`N9R,  
    B. Good communicative skills. >`|uc  
    C. Excellent health. >T^v4A  
    D. Great patience. : 8<^rP  
    ´ð°¸£ºB 3M*[a~  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× CgKSK0/a  
    ¿¼µã£º¾ßÌåϸ½Ú p2vUt  
    ;H r@0f  
    @VS5Mg8  
    Section B£º¶ÌÎÄ£¨Passages£© )-"L4TC)  
    ±¾²¿·Ö¹²ÓÉ 5 ƪ¶ÌÎÄ×é³É£¬Ã¿Æª¶ÌÎÄÓÉ 150 ¸ö×óÓҵĵ¥´Ê×é³É¡£Ö¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼Éú¶ÔÓ¢ÓïƪÕµÄÌýÁ¦Àí½âÄÜÁ¦¡£ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÄÜÀí½âËùÌý¶ÌÎĵÄÖÐÐÄ˼ÏëºÍÖ÷ÒªÄÚÈÝ£¬²¢Äܸù¾ÝËùÌýµ½µÄÄÚÈݽøÐÐÂß¼­ÍÆÀí¡¢·ÖÎö¸ÅÀ¨ºÍ¹éÄÉ×ܽᡣ lFV|G J  
    $K fk=@  
    3i}B\ {  
    ÌâÐÍ°üÀ¨´óÒâ¸ÅÀ¨Ì⣨Questions for the general idea£©¡¢¾ßÌåϸ½ÚÌâ(Questions for specific details)ºÍÅжÏÍÆÀíÌ⣨Questions for inference£©¡£Ã¿Æª¶ÌÎĸ½ÓÐ 3 ¸öСÌ⣬ÿ¸öСÌ⸽ÓÐ 4 ¸öÑ¡ÏҪÇó¿¼ÉúÔÚÌýÍêÿƪ¶ÌÎĺ󣬸ù¾ÝËùÌýÄÚÈÝÓÚ 12 ÃëÄÚ´ÓÖÐÑ¡³ö 1 ¸ö×î¼Ñ´ð°¸¡£¶ÌÎļ°ÎÊÌâÖ»¶ÁÒ»±é¡£ (3r,PS@Qq@  
    G&3<rT3Ib  
    qAik$.  
    ¸Ã²¿·Ö¹² 15 ¸öСÌ⣬ÐòºÅΪ 16¡«30¡£Ã¿Ìâ 1 ·Ö£¬¹²¼Æ15·Ö¡£Àý£º 2=M!lB *  
    SZD2'UaG  
    ^v5hr>m  
    ÌýÁ¦Â¼Òô£º¶ÌÎÄ(Ìâ²Ä£ºÒ½ÆÕ) '="){  
    We commonly think that our health is affected by our age, gender, lifestyle and genetic factors that we inherit from our parents. However, these factors are only a small part of what affects our health. Other factors include our social relationships, income, education and working conditions. Let's look at stress for example. Unemployment or poor working conditions create unstable life situations and cause stress, which has negative effects on health. One major factor, education, determines income or employment. However, even if you are employed, some workplace conditions, such as lack of flexibility and control over your workday can cause stress. As you can see, many complex social processes and other factors are connected with one another to affect our health. Studying how these factors work together in large populations is a challenge for researchers and that is what we would like to look at next. .T-p]9*p  
    8N_rJ)f  
    "a{f? .X.  
    Question number 16: What is the passage mainly about? Cjk AQ(9  
    Question number 17: What does the speaker intend to say by mentioning stress? S$On$]~\"  
    Question number 18: What does the speaker call for at the end of the passage? I>Yp=R  
    B[X6A Qj}d  
    i}"JCqo2  
    ÌýÁ¦ÊÔÌâ: x,_Ucc.  
    16. A. The role of genetic factors. uhLm yK  
    B. The factors that affect health. 2Hwf:S'  
    C. The impact of lifestyle on health. #8OqX*/  
    D. The importance of working conditions. r=aQ S5  
    ´ð°¸£ºB i=QhX CM  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× U.(_n  
    ¿¼µã£º´óÒâ¸ÅÀ¨  E/;YhFb[  
    j=S"KVp9NF  
    2]ljm] \l  
    17. A. People with jobs have less stress. iW~f  
     B. The more education, the less stress. e5KF~0`  
     C. Many factors affect health via stress. rRel\8  
     D. Stress is not related to genetic make-up. N *>; '  
    ´ð°¸£ºC ,-kZ5&r  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ ^O m]B;  
    ¿¼µã£º¾ßÌåϸ½Ú IPR396J+-  
    /p"R}&z  
    4*X$Jle|  
    18.  A. More challenging research on workplace stress. V485Yn!$(  
    B. A better understanding of stress-health relationship. +Ti@M1A&  
    C. A better connection between medical research and practice. 'L/TaP/3  
    D. More research on the combined effects of health-related factors. ~O$]y5  
    ´ð°¸£ºD B,T.bgp\  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÄÑ ZrS!R[  
    ¿¼µã£ºÅжÏÍÆÀí ;7>--_?=  
    \-yi#N  
    Part II ´ÊÓïÓ÷¨£¨Vocabulary£© H(s^le:!  
    i,T{SV  
    * =l9gv&  
    ´ÊÓïÓ÷¨·Ö Section A ºÍ Section B Á½²¿·Ö¡£¿¼ÊÔʱ¼äΪ 10 ·ÖÖÓ¡£Ö¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼Éú¶ÔÓ¢Óï´Ê»ãºÍ¶ÌÓïµÄÀí½âºÍʹÓÃÄÜÁ¦£¬Öص㿼²éÃû´Ê¡¢ÐÎÈÝ´Ê¡¢¶¯´Ê¡¢¸±´ÊºÍ¶ÌÓïµÈµÄÓ÷¨¡£ f *vziC<m  
    bT}WJ2}  
    d+'+z %s%  
    Section A£ºÌî¿Õ ( Blank Filling ) sx\7Z#|  
    ±¾²¿·ÖÊÔÌâµÄÌâ¸ÉΪһ¸ö»òÁ½¸ö¾ä×Ó£¬¾äÖÐÁôÓÐÒ»´¦¿Õ°×£¬Ìâ¸Éºó¸½ 4 ¸öÑ¡ÏҪÇó¿¼Éú´ÓÖÐÑ¡³ö 1 ¸ö×î¼Ñ´ð°¸£¬ÌîÈëÌâ¸É¿Õ°×´¦Ê¹¸Ã¾äÓï·¨ÕýÈ·¡¢Òâ˼ÍêÕû¡¢Âß¼­ºÏÀí¡£ tEj5WEnNE8  
    l ,.;dw  
    6"(&lK\^  
    ¸Ã²¿·Ö¹² 10 СÌ⣬ÐòºÅΪ 31~40£¬Ã¿Ìâ 0.5 ·Ö£¬¹²¼Æ 5 ·Ö¡£Àý£º +6*I9R  
    N}= - +E|  
    /xzL!~g`6<  
    31. I hope you will _______ your cold in a couple of days. FCPbp!q6  
    A. get over       edQ><lz  
    B. get off      iVcBD0 q)  
    C. get away       iDsjIW\j  
    D. get out {PKER$C  
    ´ð°¸£ºA£¨´Ó²¡Öлָ´£© bOdD:=f  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× mVLGQlvVK  
    ¿¼µã£º¶ÌÓﶯ´Ê #z.x3D@^r6  
    MgekLP )&  
    I f(_$>  
    32. Bacteria's needs vary in the living environment, but most of them grow best in a slightly acid _______.  a4yU[KK  
    A. mechanism        .z"[z^/uF  
    B. miniature        LFC k6 R  
    C. medium        vh C"f*  
    D. minimum kAoai|m@R  
    ´ð°¸£ºC£¨½éÖÊ£© _!C H  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× ! [ X<>  
    ¿¼µã£ºÃû´Ê 1X5\VY>S`h  
    fOJyY[  
    R+\5hI@ >i  
    33. Postnatal care includes assessment and counseling provided to the mother after  ________ in a health facility. ]%."  
    A. giving birth  [o~w> ,a  
    B. receiving an injection ?6Gq &  
    C. getting pregnant  PJLA^eC7>  
    D. undergoing an operation qv:WC TAn  
    ´ð°¸£ºA£¨·ÖÃ䣩 eXYR/j<8  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ 6T-(GHzfHJ  
    ¿¼µã£º¶¯´Ê¶ÌÓï Buo1o&&  
     7;XdTx  
    Umq m5*P(  
    34. Mean blood vitamin D3 increased ________ in the intervention when compared with the control group. `{ /tx!  
    A. Abundantly        >g?,BK@  
    B. significantly       P|\,kw>l  
    C. Radically        Xf0pQ]8\  
    D. maximally L{42?d  
    ´ð°¸£ºB£¨ÔÚͳ¼ÆÉÏÏÔÖøµØ£© l$FHL2?Cp  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ N5_v}<CN  
    ¿¼µã£º¸±´Ê D526X0  
    u*M*Wp Y  
    h41v}5 !-  
    35. ________ your poor record in the medical school, we think you should study harder. e1H.2n{y^  
    A. In spite of       yY1&h op  
    B. In case of       ''Hq-Ng  
    C. In charge of       pY2nv/  
    D. In view of  I{E10;  
    ´ð°¸£ºD£¨¼øÓÚ£© $oNkE  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ K1Tzy=Z9j  
    ¿¼µã£º½é´Ê¶ÌÓï 9TF[uC)-2  
    8]0^OSS  
    }p#S;JZRu+  
    36. The sufferer with hydrophobia is ________ of water. .G^ .kg ,  
    A. curious       9 Hm!B )Y  
    B. considerate       U $+rlw}  
    C. doubtful       s? =J#WV1y  
    D. dreadful Tj>~#~  
    ´ð°¸£ºD£¨¾åÅÂ......µÄ£© >%7iL#3%  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÄÑ % $ 5hC9  
    ¿¼µã£ºÐÎÈÝ´Ê nGRF< 2!  
    'j}%ec1  
    bJ9>,,D  
    Section B: Ìæ»» ( Substitution ) 0.?|%;^ib  
    ±¾²¿·ÖÊÔÌâµÄÌâ¸ÉΪһ¸ö»òÁ½¸ö¾ä×Ó£¬¾äÖÐÓÐÒ»¸öµ¥´Ê»ò¶ÌÓï´øÓÐÏ»®Ïߣ¬Ìâ¸Éºó¸½ 4 ¸öÑ¡ÏҪÇó¿¼Éú´ÓÖÐÑ¡³ö1¸öºÍ¾äÖл®Ïß²¿·ÖµÄÒâÒå»ù±¾Ïàͬ»ò½üËƵÄ×î¼Ñ´ð°¸¡£ Nf3L  
    G $?VYC8;  
    + ('jqbV  
    ¸Ã²¿·Ö¹² 10 СÌ⣬ÐòºÅΪ 41~50£¬Ã¿Ìâ 0.5 ·Ö£¬¹²¼Æ 5 ·Ö¡£Àý£º JeiW z1t  
    41. Experts can even reach consensus on how the material standard of living sharply reduces the death rate. @$Y`I{Xf  
    A. Agreement      wKwireOs  
    B. contention     rQ/S|gG  
    C. Judgment       e\/Lcng  
    D. resolution iA=9Lel  
    ´ð°¸£ºA£¨¹²Ê¶£© +f|u5c  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× 8on2 BC2  
    ¿¼µã£ºÃû´Ê 3EAu#c@q"  
    st pa2z  
    RM,r0Kv17Y  
    42. Habits can be consciously strengthened, as when a patient in physical rehabilitation practices and memorizes different limb activities. X1$0'u sS  
    A. conveniently       H+-9R  
    B. sufficiently      (0^u  
    C. Occasionally      is`le}$^y  
    D. intentionally Uw4KdC  
    ´ð°¸£ºD£¨ÓÐÒâʶµØ£© I lvjS^j  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× ]Y:|%rvVH  
    ¿¼µã£º¸±´Ê 3 %'$AM}+s  
    NO"=\Zn6  
    Vhv<w O Ct  
    43. If the cells can't use sugar, the body begins to break down its own tissues for food. &rk /ya[  
    A. degenerate       =3Y?U*d  
    B. dehydrate       D@&0 P&  
    C. decompose       Ql!$e&A|l  
    D. dispose @ScH"I];uA  
    ´ð°¸£ºC£¨·Ö½â£© 1+v)#Wj  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ Kp8!^os  
    ¿¼µã£º¶ÌÓﶯ´Ê <Sb W QbN  
    G5?Dt-;I  
    @~xNax&^  
    44. Doctors discourage massive doses of drugs for infants. /N]?>[<NW  
    A. excessive       1]m]b4]  
    B. repetitive       Whod_Uk  
    C. progressive       #:e52=  
    D. indicative C]p3,G,oN  
    ´ð°¸£ºA£¨¹ý¶àµÄ£© +m]$P,yMt  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÄÑ ?,O{,2}  
    ¿¼µã£ºÐÎÈÝ´Ê 6m|j " m  
    <9B\('  
    u+~Ta  
    45. Biologically speaking, she doesn't resemble either of her parents. *O+G}_}  
    A. take over       gyondcF  
    B. take after        _p <s!  
    C. take on       Re0ma%~LP  
    D. take up kTL{?-  
    ´ð°¸£ºB£¨Óë......ÏàËÆ£© 0j  F~cV  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÄÑ %tT&/F  
    ¿¼µã£º¶¯´Ê |x3.r t  
    qe8dpI;  
    7aj|-gZ  
    Part IIIÍêÐÍÌî¿Õ£¨Cloze£© %XM wjBM  
    pdX%TrM+[:  
    |$`)d87,  
    ±¾²¿·ÖΪ 1 ƪ¶ÌÎÄ¡£Ö¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼ÉúÔÚƪÕÂˮƽÉÏÀí½âºÍÔËÓÃÓïÑÔµÄ×ÛºÏÄÜÁ¦¡£ÊµÒâ´ÊÓ빦ÄÜ´Ê»ù±¾Éϸ÷Õ¼ 50%¡£ÊµÒâ´ÊÖ÷ÒªÊÇÖ¸¾ßÓÐÓïÒåÄÚÈÝ£¬ÔÚÌض¨¾ä×ÓÖоßÓжÀÁ¢ÄÚº­µÄ´Ê£¬°üÀ¨Ãû´Ê¡¢¶¯´Ê¡¢ÐÎÈÝ´Ê¡¢¸±´ÊµÈ¡£¹¦ÄÜ´ÊÖ÷ÒªÊÇÖ¸¾ßÓÐÓï·¨½á¹¹¡¢¾ä·¨¹¦ÄܵĴʻò´Ê×飬°üÀ¨´ÓÊôÁ¬´Ê¡¢¹Øϵ´ú´Ê¡¢¹Ú´Ê¡¢½é´Ê¼°±íÃ÷ʱ̬ºÍÓï̬µÄ¹¦ÄÜ´Ê¡£ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÔĶÁһƪԼ 200 ¸öµ¥´ÊµÄÓ¢Óï¶ÌÎÄ£¬ÆäÖÐÁôÓÐ 10 ´¦¿Õ°×£¬Ã¿Ò»´¦¿Õ°×¶ÔÓ¦ 4 ¸öÑ¡Ïî¡£¿¼ÉúÔÚÀí½âÈ«ÎÄ´óÒâºÍÉÏÏÂÎÄÒâ˼µÄ»ù´¡ÉÏ£¬´Ó 4 ¸öÑ¡ÏîÖÐÑ¡³öÒ»¸ö×î¼Ñ´ð°¸¡£Ê¹¶ÌÎÄÔÚÓï·¨¡¢Óôʡ¢¾äÐͽṹºÍÉÏÏÂÎÄÂß¼­¹ØϵµÈ·½Ã涼ÄÜÍêÉÆ¡£ ^F"Q~ ?D)  
    > SU2Jw  
    C0eP/d  
    ¸Ã²¿·Ö¹² 10 Ð¡Ì⣬ÿÌâ 1 ·Ö£¬¹²¼Æ 10 ·Ö¡£ÐòºÅΪ 51¡«60£¬¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä 10 ·ÖÖÓ¡£Àý£º VImcW;Xa  
    N{U``LV  
    e "5S ;  
    Despite growing numbers of joggers, Canada Fitness Surveys demonstrate that Canadians are less physically fit than their U.S. or Swedish counterparts. Many people are convinced that they do not exercise often or vigorously __51__ for optimal benefits. Only about 25 per cent of Canadian adults paddle at the __52__level that increases the heart beat to a(n) __53__ level and keeps it there for at least 15 minutes thrice weekly. Men are more likely to be either "sedentary" or "very active", __54__ women are more likely to be"moderately active."  P,^`|\#7  
    7{e0^V,\k  
    K4b# y~@  
    Common reasons for __55__ are no willpower, poor facilities, boredom, fatigue, sheer laziness or lack of time. Experts suggest that incentives and rewards be used to help sustain the exercise habit until the 56 become so self-evident that activity is automatically scheduled into daily routines. 8M9 &CsT6  
    [#S}L(  
     I0trHrX9  
    A modest increase in daily activity __57__ the sedentary could improve the overall health of our population more than increased activity in those already __58__exercise. Activities in older people help them stay agile, and feel better. CZcn X8P'8  
    ua# sW  
    }u8o*P|,  
    Even a small gain in fitness among the elderly may permit them to replace a restricted lifestyle with an enriched one __59__ they can play golf, dance, cycle and garden. The __60__ message is clear: Physical activity benefits body and mind, especially for the least active ones. 5}@6euT5$  
    ~$-Nl  
    c+|,q m  
    51. A. plenty     ]V \qX+K  
    B. enough     l=G=J(G  
    C. sufficient     Nn5z   
    D. adequate ]y= ff6Q  
    zY6{ OP!#  
    5|&8MGW-$  
    52. A. recommending    P[6@1  
    B. recommended    iLiEh2%P  
    C. recommends    ""Nu["|E  
    D. recommend p_T>"v  
    o%_MTCANy  
    ug*#rpb  
    53. A. record       ov>Rvy  
    B. exercise      gRA}sF  
    C. target       c#X9d8>  
    D. time (GB2("p`  
    <>\s#Jf/  
    pJ kaP  
    54. A. though        C;7?TZ&xw  
    B. while       ~^jdiy5  
    C. since        _q*4+x  
    D. for .R5[bXxe7  
    z<2!|  
    .XD7};g  
    55. A. not exercising   gx+bKGB`  
    B. not to exercise   3J t_=!qlo  
    C. being exercised M, qX  
    D. being exercising Bc%A aZ0x  
    -WiOs;2~/  
    LB*qL  
    56. A. reasons        h!# (.P  
    B. benefits       # D8Z~U,-  
    C. demands       ]iu}5]?)  
    D. repetitions  Fe8JsB-  
    ];BGJ5^j  
    >s#[dr\ww  
    57. A. by      B. at     C.to     D. on 27mGX\T  
    =@%;6`AVcp  
    ke.{wh\0  
    58. A. excluded from .XPcH(q  
    B. launched into v @zpF)|  
    C. dedicated to %ux%=@%  
    D. done with -dX{ R_*  
    3#fu; ??1.  
    b=:$~ N@Y  
    59. A. in which        f tBbO8e  
    B. for whom        Cj~45)r  
    C. therefore         Nda,G++5(  
    D. because ;8WgbR)ZLU  
    !'uLV#YEZ  
    BR8W8nRb  
    60. A. crystal        x!\FB.h4!(  
    B. overall       C)^FRnb  
    C. Definite        vCC}IDd  
    D. complete  YG2rJY+*  
    :,.g_@wvG  

EJqzh i5  
      |||uTfrJ  
    Part IV  ÔĶÁÀí½â£¨Reading Comprehension£©  & t b  
    99XbpP55  
    KM$5ZbCF:  
    ±¾²¿·ÖÓÉ 6 ƪÔĶÁ¶ÌÎÄ×é³É£¬Ã¿Æª¶ÌÎÄÓÐ 350 ¸öµ¥´Ê×óÓÒ¡£Ö¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼Éúͨ¹ýÔĶÁ»ñÈ¡ÐÅÏ¢µÄÄÜÁ¦£¬°üÀ¨ÔĶÁËٶȺÍÀí½â³Ì¶È¡£ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÔÚ¶ÁÍêһƪ¶ÌÎĺó£¬ÄÜÀí½âÆäÖ÷Ìâ˼Ïë¡¢Ö÷ÒªÄÚÈݺÍÏà¹Øϸ½Ú£»Äܸù¾ÝËù¶Á¶ÌÎĵÄÄÚÈݽøÐÐÍÆÀíÅжϣ¬Àí½âijЩ´ÊºÍ¶ÌÓïÔÚ¾ßÌåÓï¾³ÖеÄÒâÒ壬Àí½â¾äÓë¾äÖ®¼äµÄÄÚÔÚƪÕÂÂß¼­¹Øϵ£¬ÄÜÁì»á×÷ÕߵĹ۵ãºÍ˼ÏëÇé¸Ð£¬ÅжÏÆä¶ÔÊÂÎïµÄ̬¶È¡£ Dd+ f,$  
    ~$g$31/  
    1$,t:/'-4  
    ²âÊÔ²ÄÁÏÖ÷ÒªÉæ¼°Ò½ÆÕ¡¢¿ÆÆÕºÍÈËÎĵȸ÷ÖÖÌâ²ÄºÍÌå²ÃµÄÎÄÕ¡£Ã¿Æª¶ÌÎÄͨ³£°üÀ¨ 3 ÖÖÌâÐÍ£º´óÒâ¸ÅÀ¨Ì⣨Questions for general idea£©¾ßÌåϸ½ÚÌ⣨Questions for specific details£©ºÍÅжÏÍÆÀíÌ⣨Questions for inference£©¡£´óÒâ¸ÅÀ¨ÌâÖ÷Òª¿¼²é¿¼Éú¶ÔÎÄÕÂÖ÷Ìâ˼ÏëµÄ¸ÅÀ¨ºÍ¹éÄÉÄÜÁ¦£»¾ßÌåϸ½ÚÌâÖ÷Òª¿¼²é¿¼Éú¶Ô¶ÌÎÄÖдæÔÚµÄÏà¹ØÊÂʵ»òÏÖÏóµÄ±æÈÏÄÜÁ¦£»ÅжÏÍÆÀíÌâÖ÷Òª¿¼²é¿¼Éú¶ÔÎÄ×Ö±³ºóºÍ×ÖÀïÐмäµÄº¬Òå½øÐÐÕýÈ·ÅжϻòÍÆÀíµÄÄÜÁ¦¡£ F|._'i+B!  
    (W~jr-O^  
    `Pj7O/!)#!  
    ÿƪ¶ÌÎĺó¸½ÓÐ 5 ¸öÎÊÌ⣬ÿ¸öÎÊÌâºó¾ùÓÐ 4 ¸öÑ¡ÏҪÇó¿¼Éú¸ù¾ÝËù¶Á¶ÌÎĵÄÄÚÈÝ´Óÿ¸öÌâµÄ 4 ¸öÑ¡ÏîÖÐÑ¡³ö 1 ¸ö×î¼Ñ´ð°¸¡£ Y.$InQ gL  
    ]h (TZu  
    mT N6-V  
    ¸Ã²¿·Ö¹² 30 ¸öСÌ⣬ÐòºÅΪ 61~90£¬Ã¿Ìâ 1 ·Ö£¬¹²¼Æ 30 ·Ö¡£¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä 60 ·ÖÖÓ¡£Àý: A`4Di8'Me  
    \=+ s3p5N  
    @Z$`c{V<  
    Passage One£¨Ìâ²Ä£ºÈËÎÄ£© f _1#>]  
    New Orleans, with too many private hospitals competing desperately for paying patients, has become notorious for dumping patients. A typical "dump" was described by a director of emergency medical care at Charity Hospital. Early in November his department received a call from a private hospital seeking to transfer a patient. They told us he had slight facial lacerations, the director said. "It sounded ordinary enough. But what the emergency room doctors found when the man arrived was something else. His face was torn to bits. We found teeth in the man's throat. I could take my fingers and move his jaws back and forth like a flag in a high wind. The bottom part of the man's face was crushed. We had to give him six pints of blood. He wasn't getting enough oxygen because of the blood in his throat." Doctors at the first hospital had done nothing for the man other than transfer him. !Ju?REH   
    \Cx) ~bq<  
    eqbxf#H!  
    Dumping has become so routine in New Orleans that, even though anyone needing emergency treatment is supposed to be taken to the nearest hospital, ambulance crews routinely ask accident victims or members of the families if they have insurance. If the answer is no, the ambulance crew quietly transfers patients to Charity Hospital.  Wpom{-  
    oF/5mh__(K  
    ]d"4G7mu`l  
    Frequently, the transferees weren't told the reason for the transfer. A quarter of all those transferred were physically unstable¡ªthey suffered from bleeding, shock, severe burns, etc.¡ªand shouldn't have been transferred. &]~z-0`$!  
    ,x5`5mT3  
    STgl{#  
    Patients who get dumped aren't the only ones hurt. At a hospital such as Cook County, in Los Angeles, which treats nearly a thousand patients a day in its emergency room, extra cases create real hardship." These patients go through incredible ordeals. Some of them don't get seen the day they come and have to come back and line up again," said hospital personnel. ~CRr)(M  
    _>HX Q6Hw  
    TX{ DZ#  
    Despite the horrors revealed by studies of dumping, not many cases have resulted in lawsuits. This isn't surprising, for people who get dumped often don't have the resources to fight legal battles, and in many states there are no laws protecting against dumping. On the national level, legislation is pending to protect patients by mandating that patients be stabilized before they are transferred. OVO0Emv  
    jIMaP T  
    K5(?6hr;  
    61. In a typical case of dumping patients, the private hospital would ______. uR"srn;^  
    [list=1]deliberately get rid of patients with no means to pay ]I"oS?  
    refer a difficult case to a better-equipped hospital XgKtg-,  
    deal quickly with the patient before transferring @f0~a  
    only give primary treatment to paying patients !lE (!d3M  
    ´ð°¸£ºA 0CY_nn#3  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ eif<aG5  
    ¿¼µã£º¾ßÌåϸ½Ú wP1dPl_j:0  
    0 TSj]{[  
    .hgc1  
    62. As required in New Orleans, ________. ?[Q;275  
    [list=1]the medical insurance does not cover the ambulance =HP_IG_  
    the patient can't be transferred against his or her will v:CYf_  
    the ambulance crews should include experienced doctors cl2@p@av  
    the patient in emergency should be sent to a nearby hospital O:q}<ljp  
    ´ð°¸£ºD J),7ukLu^  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× uf`o\wqU  
    ¿¼µã£ºÅжÏÍÆÀí po"M$4`9  
    133lIX+(k  
    {#q<0l  
    63. As implied in the 4th  paragraph, patients who get dumped ________. 2U>1-p&dn  
    [list=1]are accepted normally and treated quickly >;o^qi_$  
    often need to wait for their turns just like others [ x!T<jJ  
    may disrupt the routine treatment of other patients Dc oTa-~  
    are usually taken back to the hospital where they belong M O* m@  
    ´ð°¸£ºC u 8U>R=M  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ  ^]wm Y  
    ¿¼µã£ºÅжÏÍÆÀí _@sqCf%|  
    7r"!&P* ,  
    _w+sx5  
    64. What, according to the passage, is the legal problem about dumping? VjYfnvE  
    [list=1]The transferees can hardly make out a good case. RNoS7[&  
    The transferees are not rich enough to hire lawyers. *v:+A E  
    The transferees often have difficulty fighting legal battles. L7n->8Qk  
    The transferees are often not surprised by the horrors due to dumping. 3X0^xUA6  
    ´ð°¸£ºC ~u%9@}Oo>  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× $+JaEF`8  
    ¿¼µã£º¾ßÌåϸ½Ú &[S)zR=?  
    Z i7(lG  
    "5XD+qi  
    65. We can infer from the last paragraph that in the US ________. 4x8mJ4[H^  
    [list=1]not many lawsuits can result in compensation sXoBw.^Ir_  
    the phenomenon of dumping is going to be against the law _}jj>+zA`  
    dumping patients is becoming an important area for legal battles QHMXQyr(  
    some states will pioneer in passing the law protecting against dumping o1zc`Ibd  
    ´ð°¸£ºB ?Dd2k%o  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÄÑ ]N1$ioC#  
    ¿¼µã£ºÅжÏÍÆÀí n0Ze9W+<  
    J_rCo4}  
    * +A!12s@  
    Passage Two£¨Ìâ²Ä£º¿ÆÆÕ) 5Odi\SJ&  
    Brittany Donovan was born 13 years ago in Pennsylvania. Her biological father was sperm donor G738. Unbeknown to Brittany's mother, G738 carried a genetic defect known as fragile X-a mutation that all female children born from his sperm will inherit, and which causes mental impairment, behavioral problems and atypical social development. 1Lj\"+.  
    !3yR?Xem}  
    qf2 4l&}  
    Last week, Brittany was given the green light to sue the sperm bank, Idant Laboratories of New York, under the state's product liability laws. These laws were designed to allow consumers to seek compensation from companies whose products are defective and cause harm. Nobody expected them to be applied to donor sperm. zKfb  
    '|Q=J)  
    e5`{*g$i).  
    Thousands of people in the US have purchased sperm from sperm banks on the promise that the donor's history has been carefully scrutinized and his sample rigorously tested, only for some of them to discover that they have been sold a batch of bad seed. Some parents learn about genetic anomalies after their disabled child is born and they press the sperm bank for more information. Others realize it when they contact biological half-siblings who have the same disorder. V7rcnk#  
    V3@^bc!   
    D\* raQ`n  
    So will Donovan vs Idant Laboratories open the floodgates? It seems unlikely. New York's product liability laws are highly unusual in that they consider donor sperm to be a product just like any other. Most other US states grant special status to blood products and body parts, including sperm. In these states, donor sperm is not considered a"product"in the usual sense, despite the fact that it is tested, processed, packaged, catalogued, marketed and sold. Similarly, European Union product liability law could not be used in this way. %K ]u"  
    zac>tXU;  
    db#y]>^l  
    Even if this lawsuit is an isolated case, it still raises some difficult questions. First, to what lengths should sperm banks go to ensure they are supplying defect-free sperm? As we learn more and more about human genetics, there is a growing list of tests that could be performed. Nobody would deny that donor sperm carrying the fragile X mutation should be screened out-and there is a test that can do so-but what about more subtle defects, such as language impairment or susceptibility to early Alzheimer's? 4,$x~m`N  
    Q~-gtEv+&  
    #XJYkaL  
    66. Donovan sued Idant Laboratories for ________. uu#ALB Jm  
    [list=1]selling donor sperm as a product mGL%<4R,  
    supplying problematic donor sperm aK1|b=gVj  
    boasting defective biological products (''`Ce  
    failing to protect the client's confidentiality  B*D`KA  
    ´ð°¸£ºB EWqKd/    
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× )QI]b4[  
    ¿¼µã£º¾ßÌåϸ½Ú &lGp /m:  
    <7TpC@"/g  
    kk!}mbA_}  
    67. Under the state's product liability laws, the controversial question of the case was whether ________. 7~|o_T  
    [list=1]donated sperm could be considered just a product Z#4? /'  
    Donovan could be allowed to sue the sperm bank. U8< GD|  
    Donovan's genetic defect could be confirmed @.CPZT  
    the company could afford the compensation `?Y/:4  
    ´ð°¸£ºA 2!" N9Adt  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ eU{=x$o6S  
     ¿¼µã£ºÅжÏÍÆÀí #~p1\['|M  
    vn,L),"=  
    'iL['4~.  
    68. It can be inferred from the passage that actually thousands of people in the US purchase sperm _______. MR+ndB<  
    [list=1]out of their desperate needs }B0V$  
    regardless of repeated warnings \:" s*-  
    with a series of privacy violations :5"|iRP'  
    without knowing its potential dangers c]xpp;%]  
    ´ð°¸£ºD o'D6lkf0  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ TH6g:YP`7  
    ¿¼µã£ºÅжÏÍÆÀí  k87B+0QEL  
    QiwZk<rb  
    PU-;Q@< E  
    69. The reason why the case is unlikely to open the floodgates is that the NY-based laws _______. yY,.GzIjCj  
    [list=1]guarantee the safety of donor sperm l<qxr.X  
    give special status to the issue of sperm KN+*_L-  
    treat donor sperm as a product by all means 5(DCq(\P*  
    are specially designed for body parts, including sperm *(r85lEou)  
    ´ð°¸£ºC m0\(a_0V  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× Wxp^*._q3I  
    ¿¼µã£º¾ßÌåϸ½Ú t/q\Ne\\,  
    >xH3*0 Lp  
    ; G E0iSC  
    70. Which of the following can most probably serve as the general idea of the passage? +%>L;'L ^X  
    [list=1]A chance in a million. 9$d (`-&9p  
    Science behind the law. 78NAcP~6c  
    A product hard to guarantee. TJO|{Lxm  
    No such a thing as donor sperm. VY![VnHsB  
    ´ð°¸£ºC TYLf..i<  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÄÑ wBmbn=>#S  
    ¿¼µã£º´óÒâ¸ÅÀ¨ 1lx\Pz@ol  
    /?by4v73P  
    3HfT9  
    Passage Three£¨Ìâ²Ä£ºÒ½ÆÕ£© Y3-15:-  
    After 25 years of battling the mother of all viruses, have we finally got the measure of HIV? Three developments featured in this issue collectively give grounds for optimism that would have been scarcely believable a year ago in the wake of another failed vaccine and continuing problems supplying drugs to all who need them. -4HI9Czts  
    U;{VL!  
    XvdK;  
    Perhaps the most compelling hope lies in the apparent "cure" of a man with HIV who had also developed leukemia. Doctors treated his leukemia with a bone marrow transplant that also vanquished the virus. Now US company Sangamo Biosciences is hoping to emulate the effect using gene therapy. If it works, and that is still a big if, it would open up the possibility of patients being cured with a single shot of gene therapy, instead of taking antiretroviral drugs for life. sb8SG_c.  
    H)(Jjk-O  
    E%$FX' 8&  
    Antiretroviral therapy (ART) is itself another reason for optimism. Researchers at the World Health Organization have calculated that HIV could be effectively eradicated in Africa and other hard-hit places using existing drugs. The trick is to test everyone often, and give those who test positive ART as soon as possible. Because the drugs rapidly reduce circulating levels of the virus to almost zero, it would stop people passing it on through sex. By blocking the cycle of infection in this way, the virus could be virtually eradicated by 2050. i44KTC"sB  
    {qh`8  
    3 #jPQ[+  
    Funding such a long-term program would cost serious money-initially around S3.5 billion a year in South Africa alone. Huge as it sounds, however, it is peanuts compared with the estimated $1.9 trillion cost of the Iraq war. It also looks small beer compared with the costs of carrying on as usual, which the WHO says can only lead to spiraling cases and costs. JbG+ysn  
    gE8>5_R|  
    ]bX.w/=  
    The final bit of good news is that the cost of ART could keep on falling. Last Friday, GlaxoSmithKline chairman Andrew Witty said that his company would offer all its medicines to the poorest countries for a lower price than the typical price in rich countries. GSK has already been doing this for ART, and, hopefully, other companies may follow their lead. &uk?1Z#j  
    lYq R6^  
    ," *[T\u  
    No one doubts the devastation caused by AIDS. In 2007, 2 million people died and 2.7 million more contracted the virus. Those dismal numbers are not going to turn around soon¡ªand they won't turn around at all without huge effort and investment. But at least there is renewed belief that, given the time and money, we can finally start ridding the world of this most fearsome of viruses. Bv/v4(G5g  
    dyg1.n#M}  
    k deJB-  
    71. Which of the following can be most probably used to describe the key message conveyed in the passage? {L.0jAwB  
    [list=1]Optimism should never be lost, whatever happens.  BeP0lZ  
    We can see some light at the end of the tunnel. o<%Sr*  
    A quick fix is no longer a dream. F5E KWP  
    Disasters can still hit endlessly. _D z4 }:9  
    ´ð°¸£ºB y'Wz*}8pr  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ (8{h I  
    ¿¼µã£º´óÒâ¸ÅÀ¨ = "Dmfy7  
    ;2& (]1X  
     E#ti  
    72. According to the passage, the case of the apparent"cure"could ______. fq\E$'o$  
    [list=1]promise a new discipline of gene therapy in medicine Soq 'B?>  
    facilitate the development of an effective vaccine for HIV lgre@M]mg  
    help people draw an analogy between AIDS and leukemia 6i>xCb  
    change the way we seek a possible cure for those with AIDS n?:s /6tP  
    ´ð°¸£ºD z`{Ld9W  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ 7FfzMs[ \e  
    ¿¼µã£ºÅжÏÍÆÀí }0qgvw  
    b+3{ bE  
    .y[=0K:  
    73. Which of the following is referred to as another bit of optimism? Hz+edM UL  
    [list=1]The development of ART has a time table. +d Ig&}Tr  
    HIV will be virtually wiped out first in Africa. J Wof<D,  
    The cycle of HIV infection can be broken with ART. aq[kKS`  
    The existing HIV drugs are being ungraded to become more effective. F8/4PB8-  
    ´ð°¸£ºC 8"RX~Igf  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× 7e>n{rl  
    ¿¼µã£º¾ßÌåϸ½Ú ~eE2!/%9  
    y \V!OY@  
    f~8Xue,l"  
    74. It can be safely inferred from the passage that in the foreseeable future ________. v(]\o;/O  
    [list=1]even advanced AIDS patients can be treated free in the poorest countries mI?AI7DqK  
    GSK will have no financial problem developing ART in the world 2 ;U(r: ]  
    AIDS patients in poverty can hopefully have easy access to ART |a/"7B|?\  
    governments will invest more in improving ART globally jSpmE  
    ´ð°¸£ºC B0nkHm.Sj  
    Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÖÐ I@7^H48\  
    ¿¼µã£ºÅжÏÍÆÀí ZVk_qA%  
    )Q&:$]  
    1i^!A&  
    75. The last paragraph carries a tone of _______. ~ex1,J*}t  
    [list=1]unreserved enthusiasmd36 >>F E?@  
    cautious optimism @a WvN;v  
    fearsome activism d1vC-n N  
    hopeless idealism g]N!_Ib/!  
      ´ð°¸£ºB *Xn{{  
      Ô¤¹ÀÄѶȣºÒ× b~WiE?  
      ¿¼µã£ºÅжÏÍÆÀí Mb"i}Yt{  
|ILj}4ZA7  
yiWBIJ2Wu9  
ÊÔ¾í¶þ£¨Paper Two£© @y2{LUJe  
Part V ÊéÃæ±í´ï£¨Writing£© O#sDZ.EL  
>01&3-r  
n&p i  
±¾²¿·ÖΪÊéÃæ±í´ï£¬Ö¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼ÉúʹÓÃÓ¢ÓïÊéÃæ±í´ï×Ô¼ºË¼ÏëµÄÄÜÁ¦¡£²âÊÔ·ÖΪժҪд×÷·­Ò루ººÒëÓ¢£©ºÍÃüÌâ×÷ÎÄ 3 ÖÖÐÎʽ£¬Ã¿ÄêÈÎÑ¡ÆäÖÐÒ»ÖÖ¡£Ìâ²ÄÄÚÈÝÖ÷ҪΪÓëҽѧÏà¹ØµÄÉç»áÒéÂÛ»°Ìâ»ò¿ÆÆÕÄÚÈÝ¡£ Z9E[RD  
'n6D3Vse  
 Fr`"XH  
¸Ã²¿·Ö¹²¼Æ 20 ·Ö¡£¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä 50 ·ÖÖÓ ,W'`rCxJ  
"6[fqW65  
a;r,*zZ="  
1. ÕªÒªÐ´×÷£¨Summary Writing£© [D=ba=r0X  
ÒªÇó¿¼ÉúÔĶÁһƪººÓï¶ÌÎIJ¢ÎªÆä׫дӢÎÄÕªÒª¡£ÕªÒª¾ßÓÐÒ»¶¨µÄÌåÀý¹æ·¶ÒªÇ󣬶ø²»ÊǼòµ¥µÄÑ¡ÔñÐÔººÒëÓ¢¡£¿¼ÉúÔÚÔĶÁһƪ×ÖÊýΪ 600~800 Ö®¼äµÄººÓï¶ÌÎĺó£¬ÓÃÓ¢Óïд³öһƪԼ 200 ¸öµ¥´ÊµÄÕªÒª¡£¸ÃÌâÐÍÖص㿼²é¿¼ÉúµÄ·ÖÎö¹éÄɺÍÊéÃæ±í´ïÄÜÁ¦£¬ÔÚ·ÖÎö¹éÄÉ·½Ã棬ҪÇó¿¼Éú׫дµÄÕªÒª±ØÐ븲¸ÇËù¹æ¶¨µÄËùÓÐÒªµã»òÖص㣬ƫÀëÖ÷Ìâ»ò©дҪµã»áÓ°ÏìµÃ·Ö¡£ÔÚÓ¢ÓïÊéÃæ±í´ïÄÜÁ¦·½Ã棬ҪÇóËùдժҪÓôÊÇ¡µ±¡¢Óï·¨ÕýÈ·¡¢ÆªÕ½ṹºÏÀí£¬ÎÄ×Öͨ˳£¬·ûºÏÓ¢Óï±í´ïÏ°¹ß¡£ 5RrzRAxq  
\L($;8` \  
&Egw94l  
´ðÌâÒªÇó: ( d#E16y  
(1) ½ô¿ÛÖ÷Ì⣬¹éÄÉ×ܽᡣ \Z{6j&;  
(2) Ð躭¸ÇËùÓÐÖصãÄÚÈÝ¡£ 3WHj|ENW  
(3) ±ÜÃâÑ¡ÔñÔ­¾ä½øÐмòµ¥·­Òë¡£ )*}2L_5]  
(4) ÎÞÐëÍÆÑÝ»òÍÆÂÛ¡£ k)U9 %Pr  
qRlS^=#  
V+G. TI P  
Àý: \qj4v^\  
н³êÊÕÈëÓ븶³ö¼«²»Æ½ºâÊÇÈ«¿ÆÒ½Éú£*****eneral practitioner, GP£©Ä¿Ç°×îΪͻ³öµÄÎÊÌ⡣ȫ¿ÆÒ½Éú¼ç¸º»ù±¾Ò½Áƺ͹«¹²ÎÀÉúÁ½ÏîÈÎÎñ¡£ÕâÒâζ×ųýÁËÒ½ÁƱ¾Ö°¹¤×÷Ö®Íâ,»¹ÐèÒª³Ðµ£Ô¤·À±£½¡¡¢²¡ÈË¿µ¸´ºÍÂýÐÔ²¡¹ÜÀí¡¢½¡¿µ¹ÜÀíµÈÈÎÎñ¡£Ê¤ÈÎÕâЩÈÎÎñ¾ÍÐèÒª¸ü¸ßµÄ×ÛºÏËØÖÊ¡£ }TI"j{(QJ  
I?<5 %  
8vpB(VxV+  
¾ÝÉϺ£³¤ÄþÇøijÉçÇøÒ½ÔºÒ½Éú͸¶,Éϼ¶ÒªÇóÉçÇøÒ½ÉúѧϰÖÐÒ½¡¢ÐÄÀí×Éѯ¡¢½¡¿µ¹ÜÀí¡¢ÓªÑøµÈ,²¢ÇÒ»¹ÒªÇóµ½´ïÖм¶Ö¤Êéˮƽ¡£Ñ§ÁËÕâô¶àÖ¤Êé³öÀ´£¬Ã¿ÌìÉÏ°à¼ÈÒª´ÓÊÂÒ½Áƹ¤×÷£¬ÓÖÒª×ö¹«ÎÀ¹¤×÷,Ò»¸öÈËҪǩԼ½ü 3000 Ãû¾ÓÃñ£¬ÊÕÈëÈ´ÒÀÈ»ÊÇËÄÎåǧ¡£Ôö¼ÓÁËÕâô¶à¼¼ÄÜ£¬ÌṩÁËÕâô¶à·þÎñ£¬¹¤×ÊȴûÓб仯£¬È«¿ÆҽʦÐÄÀíµÄÌìƽ×ÔÈ»»á²»Æ½ºâ¡£ 1U[Q)(P  
}#]2u| G  
jrJ!A(<)  
¾ÝÑëÊÓ±¨µÀ£¬ÉϺ£Î«·»ÉçÇøµÄÒ½ÉúÀîÑÇÁáÒ»ÄêÊÕÈëÊÇ 7 ÍòÔª£¬¶øÓëËýͬÆÚ±ÏÒµÔÚijÈý¼×Ò½Ôº¹¤×÷µÄͬѧÊÕÈë±ÈËý¸ß 1 ±¶¡£Ãæ¶ÔÕâÑùµÄÏÖʵ£¬Èç¹ûÓлú»áÕÒµ½ÊÕÈë¸ü¸ßµÄ¹¤×÷£¬ËýûÀíÓɲ»¸ÄÐС£ÓÐÊý¾ÝÏÔʾ£¬2007 ÄêÖÁ 2009 Ä꣬±±¾©ÊÐÉçÇøÎÀÉú·þÎñ»ú¹¹¹²Òý½ø 2000 ÈË£¬µ« 3 ÄêÀïÁ÷ʧÂʷdz£¸ß£¬¶øÉçÇøÒ½ÉúÁ÷ʧԭÒòÖÐ 67% ÊÇÒòΪн³êµÍ¡£ 6b`3AAGU"  
olda't  
j]Y`L?!Q  
¾ÝÁ˽⣬¹úÍâÈ«¿ÆÒ½ÉúµÄÊÕÈëÊÇÉç»áƽ¾ù¹¤×浀 3~4 ±¶£¬ÕâÓëµ±ÏÂÎÒ¹úÉç»áÈ«¿ÆÒ½ÉúµÄн³êÐγÉÏÊÃ÷¶Ô±È¡£¹úÍâÈ«¿ÆÒ½ÉúµÄ´ýÓöÆÕ±é½Ï¸ß£¬Ó¢¹ú¡¢µÂ¹úµÈ·¢´ï¹ú¼ÒÈ«¿ÆÒ½Éú´ýÓöÔ¼ÊÇÉç»áƽ¾ùÊÕÈ赀 3~4 ±¶£¬Óë´ËÏà¶Ô£¬ÎÒ¹úÈ«¿ÆÒ½ÉúÊÕÈëÓëÉç»áƽ¾ùÊÕÈëˮƽ»ù±¾³Öƽ£¬½öÓÐ 4% ×óÓÒµÄÒ½ÉúÄêÊÕÈ볬¹ý 10 ÍòÔª£¬Ïà½ÏÓÚ·¢´ï¹ú¼Ò 3~4 ±¶ÓÚÉç»áƽ¾ùÊÕÈËˮƽµÄÈ«¿ÆÒ½ÉúÊÕÈË£¬ÎÒ¹úÈ«¿ÆÒ½ÉúµÄ´ýÓö½ÏµÍ£¬Ð½³ê»Ø±¨²»¾ßÓÐÎüÒýÁ¦£¬ÕâÒ²ÊÇÎÒ¹úÈ«¿ÆÒ½ÉúÐÐÒµÈ˲ÅØÑ·¦¡¢ËØÖÊÕûÌå½ÏµÍµÄÖØÒªÔ­Òò¡£ S<fSoU+RJ  
>d2U=Yk!  
 }^3CG9%  
²Î¿¼´ð°¸(19~20·Ö) >8%<ML  
ÓÃÖÐÎĸÅÀ¨Èý¸öÖØÒª·½Ãæ: '9@} =pE  
(1) ÎÊÌâµÄ´æÔÚ/ÐÔÖÊ¡£ $o}Ao@WkO  
(2) È«¿ÆÒ½ÉúÐèÑϸñµÄ×ÊÖÊÒªÇó¡£ p8gm=  
(3) È«¿ÆÒ½ÉúÊÕÈëÆ«µÍ£¬ÒÔ¼°ÆäÒò¹û¹Øϵ¡£ xb8S)zO]Q  
A><w1-X&=o  
AIN Fv;  
Currently, the problem is that general practitioners(GP) are short-paid. Their income does not match with their hard job. They have a wide range of duties such as clinical practice, preventive healthcare, patient's rehabilitation, chronic disease management, and health management. Such duties are quite demanding on the GP. However, the efforts they have made are not paid for enough. On the one hand, GPs are required to receive continuing medical education for certificates and qualifications. Once a GP is qualified, he/she has to be engaged in both medical practice and public health for 3 000 local residents who have signed a contract with their GP. On the other hand, GPs are quite short-paid for their hard efforts. As a case in point, Dr. Li Yaling, a GP for a local community, earns her annual income of RMB70,000.00, much lower than that made by her counterpart who works in a tertiary hospital. GPs in Britain, Germany and other developed countries earn their annual income 3~4 times higher than the national average income, while Chinese GPs make approximately the national average. As a result, they tend to leave their jobs for higher-paid positions. The insufficient workforce can lead to lowered quality of medical service in general. l5; SY  
P)D2PVD  
PqUjBP\  
Z@sDxYt9  
2. ·­Ò루Translation£»ººÒëÓ¢£© pb8sx1 .j;  
½«Ò»Æª 300 ¸ö×Ö×óÓҵĺºÓï¶ÌÎÄ·­ÒëΪӢÓ¶ÌÎÄ¿ÉÒÔÊÇÒ»¶Î,Ò²¿ÉÒÔÊÇÊý¶Î£¬¹²¼Æ 20 ·Ö¡£¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä 50 ·ÖÖÓ£¬¸ÃÌâÐÍÖ¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼ÉúººÒëÓ¢µÄÄÜÁ¦£¬Öص㿼²é¿¼ÉúÓÃÓ¢Óï׼ȷÔÙÏÖººÓïÔ­ÎÄ˼ÏëºÍÄÚÈݵÄÄÜÁ¦¡£ QT`|"RI%  
7# !RX3  
nLvF^%P8  
´ðÌâÒªÇó: ut/3?E1 Z  
(1) ÒëÎıØÐëÖÒʵÓÚÔ­ÎÄ£¬²»ÄÜËæÒâ·¢»Ó¡£ bn*SLWWQ.3  
(2) ÓôÊÇ¡µ±£¬×¢Òâ´ÊÐԵıØҪת»»¡£ k{Ad(S4J&  
(3) ×¢ÒâʹÓÃÕýÈ·µÄÓ¢ÓïÓï·¨¡£ 9szUN;:ZZ  
(4) ÎÄ×Öͨ˳£¬·ûºÏÓ¢Óï±í´ïÏ°¹ß¡£ ,ICn]P dz@  
]:"<if gp$  
.R";2f3  
Àý: _EEOBaZ  
Ëæ×ÅÉú²úÉç»á»¯ºÍ¿Æ¼¼ÏÖ´ú»¯£¬Ô½À´Ô½¶àµÄҽѧ¿Æѧ¼¼Êõ³É¾ÍÒѾ­Ö¤Êµ£¬Éç»áÒòËضԽ¡¿µÓë¼²²¡ÓÐ×Ų»¿ÉºöÊÓµÄ×÷Óá£Òò´Ë£¬Éç»áҽѧµÄÐËÆð£¬ÊÇҽѧÏÖ´ú»¯½ø³ÌµÄÒ»¸ö±êÖ¾£¬ÊÇ¿Æѧ¼¼Êõ½ø²½µÄ±ØÈ»½á¹û¡£ "39\@Ow  
MJ.K,e  
\5 S^~(iL  
ÓÉÓÚÈË¿ÚÀÏÁ仯½ø³Ì¼ÓËٺͼ²²¡Æ×£¨disease spectrum£©´Ó´«È¾²¡ÎªÖ÷ÏòÒÔÂýÐÔ·Ç´«È¾ÐÔ¼²²¡ÎªÖ÷µÄת±ä£¬Ò½Ñ§Ä£Ê½ÒÑ´Ó´«Í³µÄÉúÎïҽѧģʽת±äΪÉúÎÐÄÀí¡ªÉç»áҽѧģʽ¡£Óë´ËÏàÓ¦£¬Ò½ÁÆÎÀÉú·þÎñÒÑÏòËĸö·½ÃæÀ©Õ¹£¬¼´´Óµ¥´¿ÖÎÁÆÀ©Õ¹µ½Ô¤·À±£½¡£¬´ÓÉúÀíÀ©Õ¹µ½ÐÄÀí£¬´ÓÒ½Ôº·þÎñÀ©Õ¹µ½¼ÒÍ¥ºÍÉçÇø£¬´Óµ¥´¿µÄÒ½ÁƼ¼Êõ´ëÊ©À©Õ¹µ½×ۺϵÄÉç»á·þÎñ¡£ THN/ /}d  
HP,sNiw  
#OMFv.  
ΪÊÊӦҽѧģʽת±ä¶ø·¢ÉúµÄÉÏÊöËĸö±ä»¯£¬ÊÇҽѧÉç»á»¯µÄ±ØÈ»Ç÷ÊÆ£¬Ò²ÊDzúÉúÉç»áҽѧµÄ¿Í¹ÛÒÀ¾Ý¡£ V vFMpPi  
D,hZVKa  
Z~S%|{&Br  
²Î¿¼´ð°¸(19~20·Ö) o(L8 -F  
With the socialization of production and modernization of science and technology, a growing number of achievements and accomplishments in medical technology have proved that social factors can have a negative effect on health, causing medical problems. As a milestone in the medical modernization,the established discipline of social medicine is an inevitable result of the development of science and technology. aTWCX${~b  
x9!3i{_  
j0wpaIp  
The medical model has changed from the biomedical one to the biology-psychology-society one simply because of the increasing speed of aging populations and the shift of disease spectrum from infectious disease to chronic and non-infectious ones. Correspondingly, the healthcare services are managed in four directions:from the single medical treatment to preventive healthcare, from physiology to psychology, from the hospital service to community services and homecare, and from the single therapies of medical technology to the comprehensive social work.   Q4R*yRk  
*"qS  
;}>g/lw  
In response to these four transfers caused by the shift of the medical model, inevitably, the medical socialization comes into being. The inevitable trend produces objective evidence for the development of social medicine. ~[@gu,Wb  
Kg;u.4.-M  
4roqD;5|~|  
3. ÃüÌâ×÷ÎÄ£¨Essay Writing£© b0| ;v-v  
¸ù¾ÝÌâÄ¿ÒªÇó£¬Ð´Ò»Æª 250 ¸öµ¥´Ê×óÓÒµÄÎÄÕ¡£¹²¼Æ 20 ·Ö£¬¿¼ÊÔʱ¼ä 50 ·ÖÖÓ¡£¸ÃÌâÐÍÖ¼ÔÚ²âÊÔ¿¼ÉúÓ¢ÓïÒéÂÛÎĵÄд×÷ÄÜÁ¦£¬Öص㿼²é¿¼ÉúÔÚд×÷ÖеÄ˼ÏëÐÔ¡¢Âß¼­ÐÔÒÔ¼°ÓïÑÔÓ¦ÓÃÄÜÁ¦¡£ CM`B0[B  
V<A$eb>6  
-_?U/k(Hi  
´ðÌâÒªÇó£º 23p1Lb9P  
(1) ½ô¿ÛÌâÄ¿£¬Ã¿¶ÎÖ»¾Û½¹Ò»¸öÖ÷Ìâ˼Ïë¡£ zB68%  
(2) ÓôÊÇ¡µ±¡¢Óï·¨ÕýÈ·¡£ VFI\2n`  
(3) ×¢Òâ¾ä×ÓÖ®¼äµÄÂß¼­¹Øϵ¡£ nRHxbE}::  
(4) ÎÄ×Öͨ˳£¬×¢ÖØƪÕµÄÁ¬¹áÐÔºÍÒ»ÖÂÐÔ¡£ xO_u  
ZJf:a}=h  
ZBuh(be  
Àý: E' _6v  
Title: Your Health Is in Your Own Hands MLT ^7'y  
Three topic ideas: r "uQ|  
(1) ½¡¿µºÍÓ°ÏìÒòËØ£» |> zYUT[V  
(2) Ö÷ÒªÓ°ÏìÒòËØ£ºÉú»îÏ°¹ß£» M* 0zvNg  
(3) ×Ô¼ºµÄ½¡¿µ×Ô¼º¸ºÔð¡£ OpD%lRl  
U C@Jsj~f  
evvv&$&  
²Î¿¼´ð°¸£¨19-20·Ö£© xOt {Vsv  
Everyone hopes to be healthy¡ªto feel fit and strong and happy. This gives rise to the rapid growth of health industry worldwide, which provides health products and services for people in pursuit of health. Unfortunately, our health is constantly put at risk. Climate change, environmental toxins, stress at work, junk food and many other risk factors all have serious consequences for our health. @L,4JPk  
1smKU9B2)  
[/Sk+ID  
One of the major health threats is largely related to our lifestyle, Cigarette smoking, alcohol abuse, overeating, sitting up late and excessive use of digital devices are health-damaging behaviors of many individuals. Abundant evidence shows that these unhealthy ways of living have become leading causes of many illnesses and diseases and even death. What's worse, even if one is informed of the negative impacts of these habits, he, or she may do nothing to quit them before their heart, spine or blood vessels are severely damaged or stop functioning.  s H(io  
b*)F7{/Z  
2|A?9aE%0  
How many of you are aware that, to a great extent, your health is in your own hands? Thanks to present-day information resources, you now have easier access to knowledge of health and professional consultation. Thus you are able to make lifestyle changes using scientifically-proven methods. Admittedly, you may find it uncomfortable or even maddening when you stop smoking or spend less time on your phone. You may start by taking some minor actions. Small changes will make big differences. Eat a balanced diet, sit less and move more, and rest well. The benefits are profound. You are your own health defender and life saver! M(U<H;Csk  
]%2y`Jrl^W  
z'&tmje[?  
ÒÔÉϾÍÊÇ 2020 Äê³ö°æµÄÈ«¹úҽѧ²©Ê¿Ó¢Óïͳ¿¼´ó¸Ù¡£ z7_h$v  

[ ´ËÌû±»inanaÔÚ2019-12-26 23:19ÖØб༭ ]
ÏÔʾÓû§ÐÅÏ¢ 
µØ°å  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2019-12-26   
2020ÄêÈ«¹úҽѧ²©Ê¿Ó¢Óïͳһ¿¼ÊÔ´ó¸Ù£¨ÈËÃñÎÀÉú³ö°æÉç³ö°æ£©word°æÏÂÔØ
¼¶±ð: ³õ¼¶²©ÓÑ
ÏÔʾÓû§ÐÅÏ¢ 
µØÏÂÊÒ  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2019-12-30   
Ë­Óеç×Ó°æµÄÖ±½Ó·ÖÏíÒ»ÏÂѽ ^^g u