楼主  发表于: 2022-03-14   
来源于 听 力 分类

2022全国医学博士英语统考试题回忆

先分享听力对话的原文和试题 欢迎继续补充! Xc Pn  
Conversation 1 F'SOl*v(s5  
A.I have a really bad headache. What do you recommend? j4G,Z4  
B. You can purchase some over-the-counter pain relievers in aisle 6.  ?dxhe7m  
A:Do I need a prescription for those?  ?+5K2Zk  
B:No. You just pick whichever brand you prefer and pay for it at the register. c-s ~q/  
A: Is there a difference between the name-brand pills and store- brand pills? snj+-'4T  
B: Usually there isn’t. Just compare the labels and look for the active ingredients. z&-3H/   
A: The store- brand is less expensive. "]JS,g {m  
B: Usually it is just as effective. O"Xjv`j:  
A: I sure hope so because I want to save money and not have an headache. :T'"%_d5  
1.Where would the woman find the pain reliever? .^Ek1fi.  
2.What do we know about the store-brand pills? Qz/=+A/4  
3.What are the two speakers mainly talking about? '<XG@L  
Conversation 2 bNc=}^  
A: In the last few years, professor Laurie Santos from Yale University has been teaching students about the pursuit of happiness-the most popular course Yale has ever had. Welcome, professor Santos. 6oJ~Jdn'  
B: Morning. Thank you for having me.  M+nz~,![  
A: I heard you’ve developed the high school version of this course. So why did you expand the curriculum to high schoolers? -y$|EOi?  
B: Well, I started the class by seeing mental health issues in college students. And I quickly realized that many students came to college with those issues. The health statistics for young people are really devastating. nq_sbli  
A: Really? L*L3;y|  
B: Yeah. So I want to give the high school students the tool to improve their well-being and flourish a bit more. [>6:xGSe9X  
4.What is the main topic of this conversation? >i`'e~%  
5.What do we know about the health statistics for young people? WH'[~O  
6.How would Professor Santos’ course help high school students? T.&^1qWWA  
Conversation 3 8|i&Gbw+  
A: As a pediatrician, what do you tell parents when they come in and beg you “Please give me antibiotics for my child? She’s sick.” jQ 7RH/?_  
B: I am a parent, too. So I understand you want to do something. But antibiotics won’t work for viral infections, but only for bacterial ones. C\EV $U,  
A: So what can we do in the case of viral infections? r%TgZ5~u  
B: Unfortunately, we are sort of limited in what we can do. Good old-fashioned chicken soup, fluids and a humidifier in the room ,elevating the head at bed at night so that they can breathe and sleep. Those are the things that are really effective. t|%iW%m4  
7.What do we know about the woman? r$.ek\D5  
8.What does the woman say about the treatment for viral infections? odj|" ZK  
9.What are the speakers mainly talking about? BU])@~$  
Conversation 4 rF 7EO%,  
A:Now a study finds hospitals that trained their operating room members in teamwork had a lower rate of surgical deaths than other hospitals. }{ 9E~"_[  
B:That’s a quite important finding. No doctor wants to make a mistake. That’s why doctors are required to be trained in teamwork and communication and the training seeks to empower each team member. Yo:>m*31  
A:Right. The study suggests one of the key elements for training was flattening the hierarchy in the operating room so that everybody, the nurse, the surgeon and the anesthesiologist could bring up any concerns they had about the patients.  59ro-nA9v  
B:And the more training, the better communications among team members, and the greater the chances that the patients would survive. {]|};E[}m  
10.What is the key element of training mentioned by the speakers? }4ta#T Ea  
11.What is mentioned by the speakers as the favourable outcome of the training? %'EOFv]  
12.What are two speakers mainly talking about? KWhw@y-5j@  
Conversation 5 n_?<q{GW  
A:Did you know that trees can communicate with each other? #CV D:p  
B:Interesting! But how? 875V{fvPBU  
A:A professor of forest ecology at University of British Columbia observed how logging companies would cut down diverse forests and replace them with the single tree species. They believe that by removing competition, the favored trees would thrive as they would receive more space, water, and sun light. }U+gJkY2  
B:Is that so? ;xwa,1]  
A:However, the favoured trees were actually more prone to diseases. 10% of them would die if the surrounding trees were removed. Trees communicate through underground network of fungi. The fungi help connect trees of different species across the forests. ^9"|tWf6O  
B:That is amazing. Z.VVY\  
13.Why would logging companies remove some trees? 8M:;9a8fh  
14.What can be inferred about the result of tree removal? Z/56JYt!~  
15.What is the subject of the conversation? B||^ sRMX  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水