考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 2023考博英语作文万能结尾句
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2022-04-06   

2023考博英语作文万能结尾句

1) From what has been discussed / mentioned above , we may conclude that … |Y tZOQu  
  2) Therefore, it is not difficult to draw / come to the conclusion that … 2kfX_RK  
  3) It is high time that something was done about … o4t6NDa  
  4) From all the reasons / consideration above, it is evident / clear / obvious that … q dNt2SO  
  5) Taking into account all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that … #d*)W3e2{  
  6) Given the reasons / consideration I have just outlined / discussed / presented, I strongly recommend that … qP5'&!s&!  
  7) It is clear, therefore, that … `JAM]qB"  
  8) All in all, what really matters is, in fact, to … `#3FvP@&  
  9) It is essential that effective measure be taken to … o6ag{Yp  
  10) From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that … *l.tsICmbP  
  11) In conclusion,the most important is … WNO!6*+  
  12) On the whole, it is high time that every one should do… %8c2d  
  13) As a result, we should take some effective steps to … |r<#>~*  
  14) Judging by the figures / statistics, it is not difficult to see that … 7 (kC|q\4M  
  15) Only in this way / by doing so can we … MO%kUq|pg  
  考博英语作文万能结尾句(2) _ %gu<Ys  
  1)至于我,在某种程度上我同意后面的观点,我认为…… [X^Oxs  
  As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that … u` L9Pj&v  
  2)总而言之,整个社会应该密切关注……这个问题。只有这样,我们才能在将来……。 6F:< c  
  In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ….Only in this way, can … in the future lN~V1(1B  
  3)就我个人而言,我相信……,因此,我坚信美好的未来正等着我们。因此…… htu(R$GSM  
  Personally, I believe that …. Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is waiting for us because … vE{L`,\ q  
  4)随着社会的发展,……。因此,迫切需要……。如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自己的一份力量,这个社会将要变得越来越好。 ]L/AW  
  With the development of society, …. So it's urgent and necessary to …. If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better ! _p(H  
  5)至于我(对我而言,就我而言),我认为……更合理。只有这样,我们才能…… 0K'^g0G  
  For my part, I think it reasonable to …. Only in this way, can we … r7Zx<c  
  6)在总体上很难说……是好还是坏,因为它在很大程度上取决于……的形式。然而,就我个人而言,我发现……。 PD $' ~2  
  It is difficult to say whether … is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of …. However, from a personal point of view, I find … SUN!8 qFA  
  7)综上所述,我们可以清楚地得出结论…… kK~,? l  
  From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that … PHR:BiMZ  
  8)如果我们不采取有效的方法,就可能控制不了这种趋势,就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果,所以,我们应该做的是…… % 3Tz%>n  
  If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is … :d=: >_[  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com