考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 2024年考博英语写作类型:总结性句型
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2023-07-23   

2024年考博英语写作类型:总结性句型

Based on the above reasons, I firmly believe that China will experience a stage of continuous, steady and healthy expansion in the coming years. In the long run, it is evident that China will become much stronger, and the Chinese will live a better life than ever. :4{;^|RgU  
  A lesson that we can draw from this example is quite obvious. Honesty is crucial for the survival of an enterprise. Only with honesty can the enterprise set up a good image, thus win the trust of the clients. ,P?R 3  
  In one word, protecting natural resources is the same as protecting our mankind. 7c:5 Ey  
  All in all, I think borrowing money from a friend can hurt the friendship. It creates more problems than it solves.   It is only when people become the masters of the country that science can serve the people. 4z~%gt74O]  
  From what I have discussed above, we may safely arrive at/reach/ cometo/draw the conclusion that… 33R_JM{  
  Judging from all the evidence offered, we may suggest that… ""j(wUp-W  
  All the above facts goes to show that … A[,[j?wC  
  In general / In summary /In conclusion / In a word / In short/ In brief/ In conclusion/ To conclude… -nC 5  
  Finally/ Lastly / Last but not the least … pB3dx#l  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: