考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 2024考博英语作文范文:自信的重要性
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2023-10-22   

2024考博英语作文范文:自信的重要性

The importance of self-confidence |nD`0Rbw  
  Currently, self-confidence has been the order of the day . This does demonstrate the theory --- nothing is more valuable than self-confidence. It is clear that (self-confidence means trust in one's abilities ). If you ( are full of self-confidence ,it will bring your creative power to play , arouse your enthusiasm for work, and help you overcome difficulties), as a result , your dreams will come true .On the contrary, if you ( have no confidence in yourself, there is little possibility that you would ever achieve anything ). Failure will be following with you. It turns out that all your plan falls through.  BzDS  
  No one can deny another fact that (self-confidence gives you light when you are in dark and encouragement when you are dismayed) . You don't have to look very far to find out the truth , in respect that we all know (the secret of me. Curie lies in perseverance and self-confidence, the latter in particular). Gb"PMai  
  It will exert a profound influence upon ( the achievement of one's ambitions ). With reference to my standpoint ,I think (he that can have self-confidence can have what he will). {2!.3<#  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com