考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 医学考博复试英文自我介绍样板
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-01-15   

医学考博复试英文自我介绍样板

Thank you for giing me the chance to interiew and it is my pleasure to introduce myself to you. My name is LiFeng. I major in ……and I will graduate from the…….. Medical Uniersity in July, 2006. Hope a chance to work and deelop in your department. 6+$2rS$1V  
During the past three years, under the strict guidance of my tutor, professor ……in college of ………, I hae learned systematically the theory of profession and got the basic manipulatie skills about …….. With the help of my superisor, I hae successfully finished the subject “……… ” and grasped some experimental skill , such as cell culture, DNA extraction and other molecular biology technique; abstraction, separation, ….. .. , ;,B7g  
I passed the CET band 6 test in2002, after that, I tried my best to learn Medical English and mastered a lot of professional ocabulary. I am good at listening, speaking, reading and writing.. I can manipulate computer proficiently and master Microsoft Office software, also be familiar with SPSS and Photoshop, etc. _v&fIo  
During three-year study in research, I studied hard and stried for excellence in our field. I benefit from working together with excellent colleague. I deeloped quality of diligence, responsibility, kindness and honesty. My internship in college of ….. could qualify me for this job, and I beliee I can be fit for the position quickly. I am looking forward to working in your department. If I am admitted, I will be thankful and try my best to work for you. \D|IN'!D  
Thank you ery much. 'dwW~4|B  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- T#B#q1/  
haotie dddddddddddddddddddddddd! }xsO^K  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6 \8d6x>  
haotie dddddddddddddddddddddddd!
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2009-03-14