楼主  发表于: 2008-07-21   

考博英语高频词汇(上)

考博英语高频词汇(上) e= 8ccj  
[jAhw>  
%*eZoLD g]  
1.   abide by(=be faithful to ; obey)忠于;遵守。 !ae@g q'  
2.   be absent from…. 缺席,不在 -z'@Mh|i6l  
3.   absence or mind(=being absent-minded) 心不在焉 .P =!M  
4.   absorb(=take up the attention of)吸引…的注意力(被动语态):be absorbed in 全神贯注于…近:be engrossed in ; be lost in ; be rapt in ;be concentrated on ; be focused on ; be centered on qn+mlduU  
5.   (be) abundant in(be rich in; be well supplied with) 富于,富有 M{ ~eI  
6.   access(to) (不可数名词) 能接近,进入 !p0FJ].g,  
7.   by accident(=by chance, accidentally)偶然地,意外. Without accident(=safely) 安全地 Rw$ @%o%  
8.   of one’s own accord(=without being asked; willingly; freely)自愿地 >!bYuVHA  
9.   in accord with 与…一致 . out of one’s accord with 同….不一致 >D-$M_  
0.   with one accord (=with everybody agreeing)一致地 YRC`2)_'  
11.   in accordance with (=in agreement with) 依照, ry7(V:ic  
12.   on one’s own account1)   为了某人的缘故, 为了某人自己的利益 Dt r'X@U  
  (=at one’s own risk) 自行负责 i>!f|<  
(=by oneself)依靠自己on account 赊账; on account of 因为; on no account不论什么原因也不;of …account 有…..重要性.13.   take…into account(=consider)把...考虑进去HN,On,W{eH NiyAAw   
14.   give sb. an account of 说明, 解释 (理由) K32eZv`T7  
mt:F'{3Ky15.   account for (=give an explanation or reason for) 解释, 说明.fC)FIQ#G_,B J~c]9t  
16.   on account of (=because of) 由于,因为. Q{$2D&  
}?NQ ~"d!iQ17.   on no account(=in no case, for no reason)绝不要,无论如何不要(放句首时句子要倒装)18.   accuse…of…(=charge…with; blame sb. for sth. ; blame sth. on sb. ; complain about) 指控,控告 *&5G+d2  
H KC%]eC:]bd19.   be accustomed to (=be in the habit of, be used to)习惯于. 8Oc*<^{#  
20.   be acquainted with(=to have knowledge of) 了解; (=to have met socially) 熟悉考博网.i'gBp/J6i7z1m;q P!]DV$o  
21.   act on 奉行,按照…行动; act as 扮演; act for 代理 %mI`mpf  
nkO5D6CW22.   adapt oneself to(=adjust oneself to) 使自己适应于 r)7A# 3wId  
$Kr!R,C}|U#n23.   adapt…(for) (=make sth. Suitable for a new need) 改编, 改写(以适应新的需要) 9cj=CuE  
xwE2v;X`-@ n24.   in addition (=besides) 此外, 又, 加之25.   in addition to(=as well as, besides, other than)除…外 sZB$+~.:}  
,tG Smf~-?.W |/J26.   adhere to (=abide by, conform to, comply with, cling to, insist on, persist in, observe, opinion, belief ) 粘附; 坚持, 遵循27.   adjacent(=next to, close to) 毗邻的, 临近的 {ifYr(|p`  
28.   adjust..(to) (=change slightly)调节; 适应; hob%'Y5%D  
[%p?R yW2?^29.   admit of (=be capable of, leave room for) …的可能,留有…的余地. Z/_RQ q   
Q2{D9i2O[U"E,y30.   in advance (before in time) 预告, 事先. Zu+Z7@$}/  
IY$M1dL,jQ"B U'i31.   to advantage 有利的,使优点更加突出地.32.   have an advantage over 胜过. $ Q2|{*  
I*yfW)g&T0Mhave the advantage of 由于…处于有利条件have the advantage of sb.知道某人所不知道的事33.   take advantage of (=make the best of, utilize, make use of, profit from, harness)利用. .WtaU  
[o"vwA34.   agree with 赞同(某人意见) agree to 同意 I[F.M}5:z  
&QB]4N8zg8f35.   in agreement (with) 同意, 一致 | @mZ]`p  
+i*X"NJ A&tD36.   ahead of 在…之前, 超过…;……………. ahead of time 提前37.   in the air 1)不肯定, 不具体. 2)在谣传中. gbSZ- ej  
)G?M$XRjHL38.   above all (=especially, most important of all) 尤其是, 最重要的.39.   in all (=counting everyone or everything, altogether) 总共, 总计40.   after all 毕竟,到底; (not) at all 一点也不;考博网9d(A8io_(b H"n"Q:Yp  
all at once(=suddenly)突然; once and for all 只此一次; above all 最重要的; first of all 首先; all in all 大体上说; be all in 累极了; all but 几乎.41.   allow for (=take into consideration, take into account) 考虑到, 估计到.42.   amount to (=to be equal to) 总计, 等于. {v2Q7ZO-  
4Zu$JU3`\2G|5o43.   answer for (undertake responsibility for, be liable for, take charge for) 对…负责. K}a[~  
;@8J~uHE{TU@c3Z%W44.   answer to (=conform to) 适合,符合45.   be anxious about 为…焦急不安; 或anxious for考博网4{rTbTSU UY|nB hL  
46.   apologize to sb. for sth. 为…向…道歉考博网^k5X q&d/U6xk*n 8{h:z 9]J  
47.   appeal to sb. for sth. 为某事向某人呼吁. appeal to sb. 对某人有吸引力 -4V1s;QUZ  
J0Tw4? o8d~9p(O!`V48.   apply to sb. for sth. 为…向…申请 ; apply for申请; apply to 适用.考博网/@m1J3A1DQ(d %q:V  
49.   apply to 与…有关;适用 O(!wDnhc  
JP2b-nV:J"j50.   approve of (=consent to, be in favor of, favor, agree to, consider good, right) 赞成, approve vt. 批准考博网j;U0Q#Wc2f:i ;=_KLG <  
51.   arise from(=be caused by) 由…引起. FC)aR[  
nmETI0KB52.   arrange for sb./sth. to do sth. 安排…做… KDCq::P<  
RK@#P ?6PC9p53.   arrive on 到达; arrive at 到达某地(小地方);得出,作出; arrive in 到达某地(大地方);考博网M4kf.^G5R!e#[ 8"p>_K=  
54.   be ashamed of (=feel shame, guilt or sorrow because of sth. done) 以…为羞耻考博网4\VWS+eH?b |I %,)[%>#{  
55.   assure sb. of sth. (=try to cause to believe or trust in sth.) 向…保证, 使…确信. !O$EVl  
:X!e&i5i\u/B&d\'Y56.   attach(to) (=to fix, fasten; join) 缚, 系 ,结考博网~;H1]0NKKCp  |\,e9U>  
57.   make an attempt at doing sth. (to do sth.) 试图做… k^ID  
]/Hh!?#k&j;P58.   attend to (=give one’s attention, care and thought)注意,照顾;attend on(upon)(=wait upon, serve, look after) 侍候,照料考博网 uI }?Z0s6|5p o:j _-&Au%QNJ`  
59.   attitude to/ toward …对…的态度.看法 ]Nm_<%lT  
Q|8?p A9? [J60.   attribute…to…(=to believe sth. to be the result of…)把..归因于.., 认为..是..的结果 E8)C_[QJ`  
~ ]{)]eL61.   on the average (=on average, on an average) 平均考博网J;i|2R-q z3>}(+  
62.   (be) aware of (=be conscious of , having knowledge or consciousness)意识到,知道.考博网nT"b!g'?*CU&T YSeXCJ:Iy  
63.   at the back of (=behind) 在…后面考博网$jAm&VRFo ^i@tOtS  
64.   in the back of 在…后部(里面); on the back of 在…后部(外面); be on one’s back(=be ill in bed) 卧病不起.考博网#ON;mrV2h&Y}h f<y""0L9  
65.   at one’s back(=supporting or favoring sb.) 支持,维护; have sb. at one’s back 有…支持, 有…作后台 m]&d TZV  
*j5LNkn p66.   turn one’s back on sb. (=turn away from sb. in an impolite way) 不理睬(某人),背弃,抛弃 ("IRv>} 0  
.~-{8A8j4u67.   behind one’s back 背着某人(说坏话) qzmY]N+w|  
aPQ[]@ sU$b A68.   be based on / upon 基于 +EkZyM~z2  
%N bLqf-h:e69.   on the basis of 根据…, 在…基础上 @8DA  
e"nt@J,if!O70.   beat…at 在…运动项目上打赢 m&o&XVC  
jT K&T{71.   begin with 以…开始. to begin with (=first of all) 首先, 第一(经常用于开始语) szWh#O5=  
K)k }b7FHF#y]72.   on behalf of (=as the representative of) 以…名义考博网1a2K*x2o {-N O *mq+w&  
73.   believe in(=have faith or trust in; consider sth./sb. to be true) 相信,依赖,信仰. I~#'76L[  
j!r9O?l*z,w C74.   benefit (from) 受益,得到好处.考博网Vp8Sg MV)} : h-N  
75.   for the benefit of 为了…的利益(好处) nq A> }A  
Ck&m*g$a1Q76.   for the better 好转 Xc`'i@FX  
1oAW q&J77.   get the better of (=defeat sb.) 打败, 胜过. a i}8+L8-  
7Pa]GDw#z78.   by birth 在出生上,论出身,按血统 at birth 在出生时; give birth to 出生 {:'e H  
/|z!]#LFTPU%r R79.   blame sb. for sth. 因…责备某人 . blame sth. on sb. 把…推在某人身上 "y>l2V,4j%  
A^JlU`j%p80.   in blossom开花(指树木) be in blossom开花(强调状态) come into blossom开花(强调动作) u[ "Pg  
c)B]a:u&m^3Nq-O!q81.   on board 到船上, 在船上, 上火车或飞机 l[rIjyL@  
n,qI-l UL `82.   boast of (or about) 吹嘘考博网3|+V/gA&Fh @S<=Okrlj  
83.   out of breath 喘不过气来考博网.mVTW7A9a eP @[.%A;E4  
84.   in brief(=in as few words as possible)简言之考博网(E-o,CL w)C M:w T{ kS3wa3bT  
85.   in bulk 成批地,不散装的 .hBE&Y>\  
2n Sz nQn/kH86.   take the floor 起立发言 Oh-HfJyi  
1Z/dQi%qi87.   on business 出差办事. c7P"1  
v1Y-p|0}fyo88.   be busy with sth.于某事 。 be busy doing sth. 忙于做某事 9C3q4.$D  
0u3NT%Y,S89.   last but one 倒数第二. )7O4j}B){  
5dL@(i9bQ8x90.   but for (=without) 要不是. 表示假设考博网8W-C)d j W:U6I2M :] {+ 3A  
91.   buy sth. for…money 用多少钱买 }.MJVB3  
;m/~{6L)w j92.   be capable of 能够, 有能力考博网/g XYe T  fW|1AUD,  
be capable of being +过去分词:是能够被…的 LW0't} z  
5O Z^y%V l93.   in any case(=for love or money, at any rate, at any price, at any cost, whatever happens; anyhow)无论如何 l9? ] t;  
P D;w3R(ag:Ncsz94.   in case (=for fear that) 万一; d; V  
-y[ v6jMf95.   in case of (=in the event of)如果发生…万一 *W%HTt"N  
dl+S8f`.eRycnin the case of 至于…, 就…而言考博网Hx\\,l a{ `R=8=6Z+$q  
96.   in no case在任何情况下都不(放句首倒装句)考博网b)[R"Y!`*ji"W.i7f F;5.nKo  
97.   be cautious of 谨防 =w_y<V4  
"g]p s2F\98.   center one’s attention on(=focus one’s attention on) 把某人的注意力集中在…上 +n9]c~g!T0  
"X\ idNj Z99.   be certain of (=be sure of) 有把握, 一定.考博网"SU$m(|7o/N*MA8Z u m(A3uQ  
100.   for certain of (=for sure )肯定地,有把握地 7*~ rhQ  
#_\E0I-YL/{'t101.   by chance(=accidentally, by accident)偶然考博网C:sn\Ju1o.` Cf J@|Rh  
102.   for a change换换环境(花样等) *ZF7m_8u{  
+|(s"Dw uN@C103.   charge sb. with …控告某人犯有… (X QgOR#  
(O"s z z0H*f I;E,v$L5u104.   in charge of (=responsible for) 负责(某事)考博网 d/\u9c a"E&{ jw{ ?L+@?f VN  
in the charge of …由…管考博网w gt(NUw D />REC^  
105.   take charge of (=to be or become responsible for)负责管理(照顾) b.Z K1  
S[4`A0K!i:p+q106.   charge…for 因…索取(费用) , charge sb. with sth. 控告某人犯有… 0:Yz'k5  
o AzX9` TY107.   round the clock(=all day and all night, usually without stopping) 昼夜不停地 >}43MxU ?  
$Zq3~ hvt.q2\0tp108.   comment on 评论考博网z1zuMB/v)g \y"!`.E7\d  
109.   commit oneself to 使自己承担… commit sb. to prison把某人送进监狱; commit one’s idea to writing 把某人的想法写下来; commit a matter to a committee 把某事交给委员会讨论 c+ Ejah+  
*p \?2D"p110.   in common (和…)有共同之处,共用.考博网E2B'cVL1T^l'N ]?/[& PP,  
be common to sb. 是与某人所共有的 HBV~`0O$  
q4F5`"l3ON%g&C111.   keep company with (=be friendly and go out together) 和…要好. &5)Kg%r  
WhV K"D*a ZG112.   compare…with … 把…与…比较 <dLdSEw  
*Tb)I:}h]113.   compare…to… 把…比作…考博网!IZG| LVp6r4L'U z2A7:[  
114.   by comparison 比较起来考博网4l[by!D!Z n,bZj<3t  
115.   in comparison with (=in contrast to) 和…比起来考博网,GD&tH;oBItP IM7k\  
116.   compensate for (=give sth. to make up for) 补偿, 赔偿,弥补 compensate sb. for sth. 赔偿,弥补 l;b5v]~  
? T'y ez117.   complain of (or about)抱怨;诉苦;控告;complain about 抱怨某人或事情; complain to sb. about sth. (or sb.) 向某人抱怨…; complain (抱怨); complement (补充); compliment (恭维) LK)0g4{  
DI)^ aup2V118.   comply with (=act in accordance with a demand, order, rule etc.) 遵守, 依从考博网u e,Y k,B? A7k!nR R #3f\,4K5  
119.   conceive of (think of, imagine, consider) 想象,设想 r8pTtf#Q  
SV+Y4HO?!WeWI120.   concentrate on (or upon) 集中,专心考博网y/t(c] cF sX^m1v~N|  
121.   be concerned with (=about) 与…有关考博网.q_H6S6Ep pMHY2t  
122.   concern oneself about / with 关心 1b-4wonQd  
fq2~)I6RF123.   in conclusion(=as the last thing)最后一点; at the conclusion of 当…结束时; #(?EL@5  
,mM6z"DJT7N124.   condemn sb. to 判决考博网O T[(Pc"w%`9rm3W K!lGo3n]  
125.   on condition that (=if)以…为条件, 假如.考博网%Ay:Xr:zvu,B B H :}|UW  
in that = because 因为; @D[jUC$E  
qGX*t:D}*xnow that = since 既然 S6*3."Sk  
'}7H}%K#o-E:sfor all that = although 尽管 hvnZ 2x.?d  
-zY!|7X|*M126.   in / out of condition (=thoroughly healthy or fit / not fit) 健康状况好/不好 . in good (bad) condition处于良好(坏)状态 XwOj`N{!H  
;B$["K9g)Bk?/i127.   confess(to)(=admit a fault, crime, or sth. wrong)承认, 供认;考博网}6``W&e%S,d7q l M@[{j  
confess to a crime 承认罪行.考博网/wTT `6XAk*S(} P HWi0m/J  
128.   confide in (=to talk freely to sb. about one’s secret) 对…讲真心话, 依赖考博网"f/I#}Q&^8L eq  I@08F  
129.   in confidence 推心置腹地;考博网9q'~xj|f2q0l N5Eb.a9S  
with confidence 满怀信心地; =P!SN]nFeP  
v$fq"[[ A*_ ]have confidence in 对…有信心 l 'fUa  
*B0e;ESd2x+~130.   confidence in sb. / sth. 对…的信赖考博网?;U9I7sv H5j~<@STC  
131.   be confident of 有信心; 6=3}gd5  
3v}l5\t)?;fconfidential 机密的 g<-x"$(C&  
5J,XE/P,s${RJ$S132.   confine…to… 把…限制在某范围内 B5hk]= Ud  
%d(c2A(L Q&M4a9[+SZ133.   confirm sb. in 使某人更坚定(信念等) =5a~xlBjD  
Y#W4_4q#ed134.   conform to (=be in agreement with, comply with) 符合,遵照,遵守;1)obey服从; 2) observe; 3)comply with照…办; 4)keep to遵循; 5)abide by服从;6)stick to按..做考博网&w j7Ua+{(w d}GO(  
135.   be confronted with(=be brought face to face with) 面对, 面临 ExqI=k`Zs  
q+e:Jg6I5xK136.   congratulate sb. on 祝贺考博网(CJKq8}8R SWvy< f4<  
137.   in connection with(=with regard to)关于,考博网*OGl dw._9mq s eNY$N_P   
138.   be conscious of(=be aware of)觉察,知道 2~AGOx  
bQR,E f!p139.   consent to(=give agreement to permission)同意考博网x\*U,?p,i1z -z)I;R  
140.   in consequence (=as a result) 结果考博网*jwN!u9{bL 'KMyaEh.u  
141.   in consequence of (=as a consequence of)由于…的结果考博网7ya6[ l9u q`gkV \/I@&$"F  
142.   under consideration 在考虑中 u~=>$oT't  
uDI q-NG9Q!@K143.   in consideration of (=in return for, on account of, because of )由于考博网&W-r+IUF5J g!( j.xe  
144.   on no consideration(in no case)无论如何也不 xV @X%E  
8U*?:V+aJGb145.take…into consideration (=take account of, take…into account)考虑到, 把…考虑进去考博网9nE6JW!^!q.a !U>711$  
146. considerate (=thoughtful of the needs) 体贴的, 考虑他人需要的, considerable相当大的,值得考虑的考博网_Ds/R-F}({v ;>{B K,  
147. consist of(=be composed of)由…组成的. consist in主要在于. consist with符合,与…一致  }bz v&k  
p5e Zf$s148. be consistent with(=be in agreement with)与…一致. be consistent in一贯的,考博网$K3Ms]_ J:X @7l|7R \b?z\bC56  
149. consult sb. on/ about sth. 向…征求…方面的意见, 就…向…请教 @jA uSBy  
'f3w6S[A T`150. to one’s heart’s content尽情地,痛痛快快 % zHsh  
s/MY-d5W!K6afv151. be content with(=be satisfied with) 满足于be content to do sth. 愿意做某事 WB Lfxr  
{'XIMT152. contrary to (=in opposition to) 与…相反 by,"Orpwq;  
'_ D1JAe}So8i153. on the contrary 相反考博网b;k XK/_3[0ySE L f8'D{OP"G  
154. contrast…with 把…与…相对(对照)考博网6aD4gI%b Z }A; J-7g6  
155. in contrast to/with 和…形成对比 C vfm ,BL  
2PNQ*w&isby contrast 对比之下 WDNuR #J?  
V4] G.M'SC?156. contribute to 有助于 $q);xs  
S8?.BD2Y RL;?E T157. under control (被)控制住 out of control无法控制考博网 VDCtd1Na6W P#]%C  
158. at one’s convenience(=where and when it suits one) 在方便的时间或地点 . be convenient to / for 对…方便考博网7_.sv/Q\ IF YGl  
159. convince sb. of (=cause sb. to believe or feel certain; to persuade sb.)使某人确信,try to persuade sb. to do sth.劝说某人做…考博网3}2N:x Q7V'y-b i X{G E+k#1c|v$  
160. cope with(=deal with, try to find a solution to)应付, 处理考博网#jq~5uqn$O}HK*e#? #G%[4.$n.  
161. in the corner(of)在角落里;on(at) the comer of a street在街道拐弯处;round the comer拐过弯; be in a tight corner陷入困境考博网;B3BV;\,D;Iv TC;2K,.#k  
162. correspond (with) ( =exchange letters regularly) 通信考博网L,w8OT0B gTcLS|& H  
163. correspond to 相当于 . correspond with 符合,一致考博网%KtPP"e E8j >Toz  
164. at all costs不惜任何代价 . at the cost of 以…为代价考博网*Sb[ {@r8k:j\ me"}1REa  
165. a matter of course 理所当然的事 }w ^Hm3Y^&  
m:t-?r#X\G166. as a matter of course 当然地, 自然地 AAUFX/}8P  
d*m&nRh/^^167. in (during) the course 在…过程中 =S7 Xj`/  
@G/qC"iv2@168. in due course (=without too much delay) 没经过太久, 到一定时候考博网-dtM*]M MlVN'w  
169. on credit赊购; with credit以优异成绩; to one’s credit使某人感到光荣; do sb. credit 使…感到光荣考博网$]9vet0zM;v}h'v5` D&KRJQ/  
170.be critical of 爱挑毛病的,批评的考博网8Yf^(|K!vL/O9Cou Ucr$5^ME  
171. cure sb. of+某种疾病 治好某人的疾病考博网Uf4{W0`/CoJ6wO qT}<D`\  
172.a danger to对…的危险; be in danger(of)处于…危险中; be out of danger脱离危险 w6(E$:#d  
2ld;q!i.f6X173. to date(=so far, until now) 到目前为止考博网4ZY`6C{.c PLlad\  
174. out of date过时的;up to date新式的,时兴的; date back to可追溯到; date from从某时期开始(有) 3.>M=K~09  
;Z'wY3@`175. deal with (=concern) 论及 2>3#/I9Y  
\x@ I~ dDR)q ^176. be in debt to sb. 欠…的债 6V)P4ao  
U?6wm;f'A6V177. on the decline 在衰退中, 在减少中考博网 w G p dT } wZ9#Ll  
in decline 下降; on the increase 在增加 5nC#<EE  
gKEJ,G178. to one’s delight 令某人感到高兴 ([\mnL<FC  
5esC)V1Nto one’s regret 遗憾; sorrow悲痛; relief 安心; distress 苦恼; shame羞愧; surprise 惊奇; astonishment 惊奇; IJ >qs8  
tSB8Ox179. delight in(=take great pleasure in doing sth.)喜欢, 取乐 foO /Yc  
(O&Q$j,j_%~:]v~[180. take (a) delight in 喜欢干…, 以…为乐考博网1J q8SGcO d^AXhQjQN-  
181. demand sth. of sb. 向某人要求(非物质的)东西. demand sth. from sb. 向某人要求(物质的)东西 &p|+K XIf  
Ib L a.jzI182.in demand有需求;on demand受到要求时考博网]n1gfV6gjDu5d#[ K@yLcgr{O2  
183. be dependent on 依靠考博网/hv5lQ)CE OI:G~Wg  
184. deprive sb. of sth. 剥夺某人某物 N 0<([B;  
M k(^2Rss pyFj'_185. derive…from(=obtain…from)从…取得,由…来的.derive from(=come from)起源于考博网ge(U2G7Fh HoE@t-S  
186. despair of (=lose all hope of) 绝望考博网"B \+Qj7wFJD8F CWF(OMA  
187. in despair 绝望 gp@X( d  
G2o6]};j188. despite (=in spite of) 不管, 尽管考博网0ql*J*E+^ {)}\ aTXmF1_n  
189. in detail 详细地考博网qXn*h}!l+YJ5r8L h#R REqQJ7a/  
190. deviate from 偏离, 不按…办考博网,yD;V9@%cv z8C%c5t ePF)wl;m  
191. on a diet 吃某种特殊饮食, 节食 :De@_m  
V)p*P m-y q6I@9^7@!E r192. differ from…in 与…的区别在于… !j8.JP}!)  
AP@;C!N,i0~ pJ9m|193. in difficulties…有困难,处境困难,考博网c]#ep^5n ]k0Pe;<  
194. discharge sb. (from)…for (=dismiss sb. from a job for) 因…解雇, 开除考博网^'st+R8wt'c| -;T!d  
195. fall back (=retreat, turn back) 撤退;考博网 wip ^ k L K7q xLX2F   
in disorder 慌乱地, 狼狈不堪 e3T&KyPm?+  
"PIiy[@196. on display(=being shown publicly)陈列 ?xkw~3Yfi  
bA^*zBMx)K197. dispose of (=get rid of ,throw away)处理掉 ^LAP*R  
7Itw,b u198. beyond dispute不容争议的,无可争议 ] {sx#|_S  
-m6E/]'e)f199. in dispute 在争议中考博网T!ik#aE.k MK1V1F`  
200. in the distance 在远处. make out 辩认出 $r3kAM;V:  
dll6_l^Fx%j}mH/k201. (be) distinct from ( = be different from) 与…截然不同 (*6kYkUK  
},n6i1@&|7h202. distinguish between (=make or recognize differences) 辨别 r>o#h+'AV  
;iT z c4Z g203. distinguish…from 把…与…区别开 7\;4 d4u  
1E&M7n&d_.j204. do away with(=get rid of; abolish; discard eliminate) 除去,废除,取消; do away with (=kill) 杀掉, 镇压考博网 S\q8? ni} N+0[p@0  
205. have…to do with 与…有关系 X%>n vp  
$GS9~/OSM206. without doubt (=undoubtedly)无可置疑地 dUvgFOy|P  
%oNK2e,Bb ez,]yz-fJ207. in doubt(=in a condition of uncertainty)对…表示疑惑 As}3VBd  
y\unEU208. be due to 是由于 Chso]N.1  
W| v4q0O"[eO~209. come off duty 下班 r$Gz  
w"c*M;y(yV210. go on duty 上班考博网"F m|B2o#~ .<fn+]  
211. be on duty 值班, 值日, 在上班时考博网*mY2a5n"u"P ?:$ aX@r  
212. be in duty bound to (do) (=be required by one’s job or esp. by conscience) 有义务(做)考博网1` P:S*g-T6c.u r(qw zUI  
213. be eager for 想得到, 盼望考博网}z*m&I{'MF+D+DW` iNO}</7?  
214. by ear (=play music from memory without having seen it printed) 凭记忆,不看乐谱 )I{~Pcq  
7q6]$]AD@L4x6V215. have an ear for (=have keen recognition of sounds esp. in music and language)对..有鉴赏力 $c1zMkY)u  
$dwj%lf6Fc216. a word in one’s ear 私房话, 秘密话考博网C"B$D2C.l tV 2h;#BJ))  
217. on earth 究竟, 到底, 全然 NsJ]Tp5!  
?R-\u.W218. with ease ( = easily) 容易, 不费力 /s~(? =qYH  
|~iR&NH5V{219. at (one’s) ease ( = without worry or nervousness) 自在,不拘束考博网I!y,Yi(^P'@ c'!+]'Lr  
220. put sb. at his / her ease (=free sb. from worry or nervousness)使某人感到无拘束 XI5TVxo(q  
-C7P1I+S#A d Nw221. economize on (=save sth. instead of being wasteful) 节省 /z)H7s+  
UmZP QA6j222. have an effect on 对…有影响考博网1XpUZN:Byf-E .EfGL _  
223. be in effect (=be in operation) 有效 .wpp)M.w;H  
\c"O b9E/\ G224. go into effect 生效. ( 近: come into effect; take effect; be brought into effect)考博网i$`)Y g8Q a#pM9n~a  
225. in effect (=in fact, really) 实际上考博网fy0p8Jd)M_ Dug{)h_2  
226. give effect to (=carry out) 实行,使…生效考博网&W cV{ Nn.@ZG )x<oRHx]  
227. to no effect 不起作用,没有取得任何效果考博网 z,l/h(dk 1m{c8Z.h/d  
228. (be) of no effect (=useless) 无效考博网!?N2?g9xVJ 6uu49x_^L4  
229. to the effect that 大意是…,主要内容是… hpBn_  
a~ d1O&b%{230. to that effect 是那个意思的… Io* mFa?  
fu$[j5O$[\x-|2V231. emerge from ( =appear, become known ) 出现, 暴露(问题. 意见等) } Q1m  
:d7o*GWbn$g+UJ_C7Z232. place(or put, lay) an emphasis on 强调, 把重点放在…上考博网s7mqeu Ly~s84k_po  
233. encourage sb. in 鼓励; encourage sb. in his/her work 鼓励某人工作; encourage sb. in his/her idleness 怂恿某人游手好闲考博网iO^*w*y IxU#x*  
234. encourage sb. in …with sth. 用…鼓励某人做某事 @xkI?vK6  
D+mQ ZL4x$p235. on end (=continuously) 连续地考博网w9UY%TG&\asr u-k!h  
236. (be) at an end (=finished) 结束了 .a_xQ]eQ  
/VM EcR L237. no end of (=very many/much) 很多,大量 +eVm+4WK  
3MTsA/i6FC2`M238. in the end (=finally, eventually) 最终 Cj10?BNV)  
Lu0F0N"T7h239. at one’s wit’s end (=not knowing what to do or to say) 无法可想, 智穷计尽 VthM`~3  
p6U.lg1l240. end up with 以…而结束 d-ML[^G  
s n!RtG(bPI241. come to and end (=finish) 结束考博网.h0c2P Q*T;\|w? fk E/Adi^  
242. end in 以…为结束考博网.]s ~wr.y+i^;j oFDJwOJ'Bj  
243. engage in 或 be engaged in 忙于,从事考博网 uV!UUI8xBbS jlM %Y ZC  
244. enter for (=put the name on a list for) 报名参加考博网0L v!?1rhNn!UN? P ~|R/w%*C  
245. enter into (=begin) 开始(谈话, 谈判等)考博网W/j,Z:{5md!GV r34 GO1d  
246. enter on / upon (=begin) 开始 (一个时代. 一种生涯. 一段任期等)考博网8g,NR&N9sH3fR ZK?:w^Z  
247. be entitled to (=be given the right to do sth.)有权…,有资格…考博网)s#~+R z'l d#?.e Lv<)Dur0K  
248. be equal to 等于 FX&)~)  
]b v"A:}!i1q*U,z249. be/ feel equal to (=have enough strength, ability etc.) (某人)能胜任,能应付 :}+ m[g  
!p?u7OWW;Kx(j0g G z)^on equal terms(=on and equal footing)平等地考博网7N;B4`4W0`%Q6P &?0hj@kd~  
250. be equipped with 装备有,装有 2`cVi"U  
U/j+lp(~[251. (be) equivalent to(=equal in value, amount, meaning) 相等于, 相当于  rT!9{uK  
b;v/gg&Y LV;F`+i8oL252. in essence (=in its/one’s nature) 本质上考博网8P ^&EJgG/O K/D,sH!  
253. at all events (=in spite of everything, in any case) 不论怎样, 无论如何考博网%gV@ Q{ ` z D]zpG  
254. in any event (=whatever happens in the future) 无论如何, 不管(将来)怎么样 Jo9!:2?  
K1l0z2T"T}'Mm255. in the event that(=if) 假如, 如果. in the event 结果, 实际情况是(常与but连用) EC f $  
f u\}4g256. in the event of(=in case of)万一,即使发生..时 /GU%{nT  
"mM_0X%|257. except 除…以外; besides 除…以外还有.. F^}n7h=qk  
aZ,M O!X1VF:uDx258. except (=but) 除了。 z! DD'8r>  
-D+R-}-bo[259. except for (=apart from) 除…以外考博网OK^K/d3Eq5I/l'fR;k4? ;h#nal>w@S  
260. (an) exception to …的例外 //H3{^{  
yP:_7dh7g261. with the exception of (=except, apart from) 除去…., 除…以外考博网I9Vz+tu+m(O-T nyr)d%I{  
262. in excess of (=more than) 超过 +Heen3  
zuC7^c}$Z0B E263. exchange…for 以…交换考博网6N/m0OTb n 7 m!   
264. exclusive of (=not taking into account; without) 不包括考博网[J1ItT <#5`%sa '  
265. in excuse of 作为…的借口考博网#n}WQ rn-r &xjeZh4-  
266. exert…on… 对…施加…考博网+e ~Ns9`%t+g$E sAKQ.8$h*  
267. exert oneself to do sth. 努力,使劲考博网v@$P6E? G8ksm2}  
268. come into existence (=begin to exist)开始存在; come into use开始使用; come into effect开始运转; come into fashion开始时新; come into action开始行动; come into power开始执政; come into sight进入视野;come into blossom开花; aF rVP  
}!f^)xi;v269. (be) in existence存在 come into existence 出现考博网,].J'c0CO\,qD6od;o 2z=GKV  
270. expect…of 在…期望…考博网/x.B'l bYc'l YcJ2Arml  
271. at the expense of在损害…情况下,以…为牺牲考博网*Hyp |]d "K*+8 IO2  
272. expose…to…使暴露于…, 使…受(危险,风险) ) bPF@'rF2  
qZ3[|e3E[W&V"G273. be exposed to… 面临…, 受到….考博网DJZ_ m1A Y'S9   
274. beyond expression (=in a manner that cannot be expressed) 无法形容, 说不出的考博网:A3c FQhB~ g+iV0bbT  
275. give expression to 表达, 表现 ~*Ir\wE  
dS$k]? I } pfind expression in 表现考博网H K.J w&is h8uDs|O9n  
276. to …extent 在…程度上 _ Oe|ZQ  
%sb.t6fA }`q B'U277. in the extreme (= extremely) 极其考博网4z5fCs]#`!i H-K UZUG ?UUM  
278. look sb. in the eye 正视, 打量(某人)考博网2S7|{7j.\2i/i rO`n S<G  
279. close (shut) one’s eyes to不理会,视而不见 DLrG-C33  
jdtW"{;lk3F280. in one’s mind’s eye 在心目中, 在想象中 Fttny]  
#Of o1YsG281. in the twinkling of an eye 一眨眼,转眼间 P$ |DiiH  
*p_2||9c282. keep an eye on(=keep a watch on)照看,监视 1yIo 'i1  
w#f Yt(r^(y@y283. in the eyes of in one’s eyes ( = in the judgment of ) 在某人看来, 在某人眼里考博网,Ke4CX4F4@1p nN{4K$x L5*,l`lET  
284. on the face of it (=judging by what one can see) 表面看来 A*:(%!  
qn.}:]4h T1~ ? WR285. in the face of 面对着(困难等情况) @9rmm)TZ  
gN%Y.]6s0MN/c X,v286. in one’s face当着某人的面; face to faced面对面; face up to 大胆面向考博网B5u,OA!b]l Eh)VU_D  
287. fail in (=be unsuccessful in) 失败考博网K0N\;d+Dqn fJ3qL# '  
288. in good faith(=honestly, sincerely) 真诚地 #2!M+S  
$QJu,}!P_289. keep faith with 对…守信用考博网,K)IJ5Mk\ *X^__PS]  
290. lose faith in 对…失去信心考博网M mX+Oi%`f 3*gWcPGe  
291. on faith 毫无怀疑地, 依赖地考博网;c+{@)T B ]%iA zA/W+j$:  
292. faithful to (=loyal to) 对…忠诚 m&Mvb[  
)w)G[ UA6t293. fall into the habit (of) 养成…习惯考博网hi&KUq!u '#.:%4  
294. fall short of (=fail to reach a desired result, standard, etc.) 没达到, 低于 ka&-tGg  
`1f1G j1M'G^295. familiar with 熟悉,了解考博网/yRA'DN /m;w~ -N  
296. have a fancy for ( =like sth. without the help of reason) (没有道理地)喜欢, 想要 NB&u^8b  
&Ed;M:kC297. take a fancy to (=become fond of) 喜欢考博网:F+tGU Ia 'g a1SbA]  
298. by far 远, 非常 (与比较级或最高级连用) GZc%*  
?Ce#W[$A}299. far from 远远不是 @$79$:q N  
"q8n|nf5I300. far from 非但不…(而且)
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水