考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 医学考博复试英文自我介绍样板
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-09-02   

医学考博复试英文自我介绍样板

Thank you for giving me the chance to interview and it is my pleasure to introduce myself to you. My name is LiFeng. I major in ……and I will graduate from the…….. Medical University in July, 2006. Hope a chance to work and develop in your department. /8cfdP Ba  
qsA`\%]H  
During the past three years, under the strict guidance of my tutor, professor ……in college of ………, I have learned systematically the theory of profession and got the basic manipulative skills about …….. With the help of my supervisor, I have successfully finished the subject “……… ” and grasped some experimental skill , such as cell culture, DNA extraction and other molecular biology technique; abstraction, separation, ….. .. R!+_mPb=Q*  
YcRo>:I  
jqzG=/0~{  
I passed the CET band 6 test in2002, after that, I tried my best to learn Medical English and mastered a lot of professional vocabulary. I am good at listening, speaking, reading and writing.. I can manipulate computer proficiently and master Microsoft Office software, also be familiar with SPSS and Photoshop, etc. De<kkR{4  
9}*Pb6  
During three-year study in research, I studied hard and strived for excellence in our field. I benefit from working together with excellent colleague. I developed quality of diligence, responsibility, kindness and honesty. My internship in college of ….. could qualify me for this job, and I believe I can be fit for the position quickly. I am looking forward to working in your department. If I am admitted, I will be thankful and try my best to work for you. IYG,nt !  
Thank you very much.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 禁止发言
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-10-14