将下列法条译成中文,每条2.5分,共20分。 qc/)l~]?g{  
TdrRg''@  
B|kIiL63 D  
r4pR[G._  
CHAPTER IV %xwtG:IKEV  
o=Kd9I#  
RESPECT OF THE BODY AFTER DEATH  rUBc5@|  
pq*4yaTT'  
42. A person of full age may determine the nature of his funeral and the 0PJ7o#}_{@  
'dd[= vzK  
disposal of his body; a minor may also do so with the written consent of the R5r CCp  
=BgQ Ss/^c  
person having parental authority or his tutor. Failing the expressed wishes of Wo/LrCg  
KiMEd373-  
the deceased, the wishes of the heirs or successors prevail; in both cases, the (x8D ]a  
'8"$:y  
heirs and successors are bound to act; the expenses are charged to the j7=x&)qbx  
w4;1 ('  
succession. }&/_ S  
F'JceU  
1991, c. 64, s. 42. 1y6{3AZm<  
hv9k9i7@l  
43. A person of full age or a minor fourteen years of age or over may, for hdy N   
oz?pE[[tm  
medical or scientific purposes, give his body or authorize the removal of organs Nr0}*8#j  
q,2 +\i  
or tissues therefrom. A minor under fourteen years of age may also do so with >WYradLUi  
nB#XQ8Nzx^  
the consent of the person having parental authority or of his tutor. F@kd[>/[  
qBcwM=R3P  
These wishes are expressed verbally before two witnesses, or in writing, and may $ g]'$PB  
'mE!,KeS;  
be revoked in the same manner. The expressed wishes shall be followed, except ^n<o,K4\}  
-gy@sSfvkv  
for a compelling reason. 4 {Af 3N  
[BKX$A:Y  
1991, c. 64, s. 43. NT<vs"<B  
z3Q#Wmv2  
44. A part of the body of a deceased person may be removed in the absence of v0'`K 5M  
y-^m  
knowledge or presumed knowledge of the wishes of the deceased, with the consent Kz2s{y~?  
S[I-Z_S  
of the person who could give consent to care or could have given it. xjg(}w  
}\/ 3B_X6N  
Consent is not required where two physicians attest in writing to the zpBkP-%}E  
"vN~ 7%  
impossibility of obtaining it in due time, the urgency of the operation and the <5:`tC2  
D:vX/mf;7  
serious hope of saving a human life or of improving its quality to an Q,< V)  
e)A-.SRiO$  
appreciable degree. acdF5ch@  
Rr6}$ ]1  
1991, c. 64, s. 44. xdkC>o4>  
& ( i_s  
45. No part of the body may be removed before the death of the donor is P QA}_o  
#/LU@+  
attested by two physicians who do not participate either in the removal or in 9@yi UX  
o2e gNTG  
the transplantation. \ICc?8oL  
d}--}&r  
1991, c. 64, s. 45. =&"x6F.`  
;X )b=  
46. An autopsy may be performed in the cases provided for by law or if the ]x:>!y  
W ~qVZ(G*U  
deceased had already given his consent thereto; it may also be performed with K4K]oT  
c= #V*<  
the consent of the person who was or would have been authorized to give his A8U\/GP  
1yV+~)by3  
consent to care. The person requesting the autopsy or having given his consent jSd[  
z6x`O-\  
thereto has a right to receive a copy of the report. $~r_&1  
}C!g x6  
1991, c. 64, s. 46. Y=\:fa  
2pmqP-pKd  
47. The court may, if circumstances justify it, order the performance of an Y4Y~e p  
r2G38/K  
autopsy on the deceased at the request of a physician or any interested person; =>htX(k}  
!yo@i_1D  
in the latter case, it may restrict the release of parts of the autopsy report. %_%Bb Qf  
"X,*VQl:  
The coroner may also order the performance of an autopsy on the deceased in the DVz_;m6)  
L25%KGg' o  
cases provided for by law. 0,5)L\{ R  
Yaj}_M-  
1991, c. 64, s. 47. zyP9 n[eZ  
+=K =B  
48. No person may embalm, bury or cremate a body before an attestation of death l!mx,O`  
2;ju/9 x  
has been drawn up and six hours have elapsed since that was done. %&j \:X~A  
r1 [c+Hy  
1991, c. 64, s. 48. b} FhC"'i  
M@+Pq/f:  
49. Subject to compliance with the prescriptions of law, it is permissible to .t 7ME{  
$i@I|y/  
disinter a body on the order of a court, on the change of destination of its 0Ua&_D"  
2p~}<B  
burial place or in order to bury it elsewhere or to repair the sepulture. (0E<Fz V  
WG*),P?  
Disinterment is also permissible on the order of a coroner in accordance with hBi/lHu'  
 JKV&c= I  
the law.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复